MAX

• Thread starter Thread starter Admin
  • Start date Start date
It should come.. a lot of times this is the case and then customs just holds the product for a month or some god awful amount of time.. i think the shipping method is just a very long process due to the way it is shipped, I think it's the lowest of the low (mostly to make it secure and most likely to pass customs) and that's what takes so long.. but I hope that's all it is, for you, me and the few others it seems to be effecting recently =}

Ok. That makes me feel better. I'm ok. Same exact boat. 2st donation middle Nov, reship ides of january M#x told me maybe fins another vendor co im the onky one not gettijg mine
I still trust him 99.99% and I bet he sent them. I was in the dark starting in November coz never heard of the strike and that backed up into hella days

I'm gonna keep my money on @m@x (mods for domestic)
We need you max. Stay the way you have always done things
I’m in the same boat. I have trust in Max, but have been waiting for a few months almost myself

Wow there's a lot more of us than when I asked last month.
Now max is not replying to me period.. I've sent a few emails and waited quite a while to give him time to respond giving him the benefit of the doubt that he's busy and I didn't just bombard him with emails...

I mean this is his job, so even if he's busy, if it's the work week and not a weekend you would expect a response same or next day... but I gave a week in between emails and even 2 weeks a time...

Idk why he wouldn't reply

This makes me worried about mine, but I only ordered on the 3rd so I still got a while

This makes me worried about mine, but I only ordered on the 3rd so I still got a while
Yeah you are still in the zone of where it should arrive.. it seems it can take usually ~2 months maximum, but could be 3 weeks, could also be 3 months.. I've been waiting since October, but that is because my initial order didn't arrive and is written off. Another order was sent to replace in middle of January and that's the order I haven't received.. but the issue is now he won't respond back to me with any info, as he told me 'the package was in my country already', so I asked how he knew that, if he has tracking on the reship to make sure it got delivered since the first did not (he typically does not put tracking on them anymore as far as I am made aware of), but he won't respond of how he knows it's in the USA or if it has tracking on it or what ups.. so I just asked for a refund finally and said if it does end up arriving some day or at any time, then I would happily pay back the funds, this is when I have had no response for awhile now... I hope it's not just a stall tactic and maybe I never even got a shipment or reshipment.. though I doubt that as I have received quality order from him in the past and I know he is typically is as reliable as can be.. so idk, I'm still hopeful he will now respond soon, refund me, and then fingers crossed it does come, I will transfer back his funds.. because if he refunds me then I am likely never ordering from him again, but if he refunds me and I end up receiving the package, then I can repay him and I will feel secure that my future packages will arrive, eventually at least, and I can continue using him as my source.. considering product is good and is not just cheaper than others, but ridiculously cheaper than any other lol.. and the product I received felt just like a normal pharmacy grade of that substance...

We shall see

Yeah you are still in the zone of where it should arrive.. it seems it can take usually ~2 months maximum, but could be 3 weeks, could also be 3 months.. I've been waiting since October, but that is because my initial order didn't arrive and is written off. Another order was sent to replace in middle of January and that's the order I haven't received.. but the issue is now he won't respond back to me with any info, as he told me 'the package was in my country already', so I asked how he knew that, if he has tracking on the reship to make sure it got delivered since the first did not (he typically does not put tracking on them anymore as far as I am made aware of), but he won't respond of how he knows it's in the USA or if it has tracking on it or what ups.. so I just asked for a refund finally and said if it does end up arriving some day or at any time, then I would happily pay back the funds, this is when I have had no response for awhile now... I hope it's not just a stall tactic and maybe I never even got a shipment or reshipment.. though I doubt that as I have received quality order from him in the past and I know he is typically is as reliable as can be.. so idk, I'm still hopeful he will now respond soon, refund me, and then fingers crossed it does come, I will transfer back his funds.. because if he refunds me then I am likely never ordering from him again, but if he refunds me and I end up receiving the package, then I can repay him and I will feel secure that my future packages will arrive, eventually at least, and I can continue using him as my source.. considering product is good and is not just cheaper than others, but ridiculously cheaper than any other lol.. and the product I received felt just like a normal pharmacy grade of that substance...

We shall see
Well good luck bro, hope it works out for ya

We shall see
Same with me, apparently in states but that was a week or two ago. Still not doubting but getting worried as I’m getting very low

Same with me, apparently in states but that was a week or two ago. Still not doubting but getting worried as I’m getting very low
Yes, I am out of mine, but I luckily have access to an emergency back up.. though it's not the same lol

Yes, I am out of mine, but I luckily have access to an emergency back up.. though it's not the same lol
Yeah, when I say low, I mean a month or two supply. I got two. I’m waiting for Max. If I kept them for myself, it would be enough for probably the rest of my life.

My friends, as you know, with me nobody ever have worked negatively.
It happens that it takes too long sometimes, but you all know that we always fix a problem.
And for everybody who thinks I earn a huge amount of money, it is not true.
The percent I earn is very low, so I will stop working with unfair clients. I will not accept new clients anymore, except if somebody recommends them. With some of clients I work more than 20 years, and never had a problem.

Greetings
Max

It happens that it takes too long sometimes, but you all know that we always fix a problem.
The percent I earn is very low, so I will stop working with unfair clients. I will not accept new clients anymore, except if somebody recommends them. With some of clients I work more than 20 years, and never had a problem.

Greetings
Max
Agreed. Mx word has been so strong I always blame the courier when shyt doesn't go right

Greetings
Max
I hope you read and respond to my email message ... I wouldn't want to discuss private matters over a forum... I respect you more than that.. hope to hear from ya soon, I'm worried about you.. and what's been going on lately with multiple people is getting to you too much.. idk.. that why you should email me or DM me..

Long overdue review. Can't recommend Max enough. The wait to receive the EDITED I ordered was about as long as the wait to post this review (months), but it was well worth the wait.

Last edited by a moderator:
Have to reiterate what I have said before(wow before double checking this was a full bartard post lol) , Max has always come through even if it took longer than expected and I haven't tried his lor@z but every other mag was top tier

Drugbuyersguide Shoutbox
  1. xenxra @ xenxra: maybe
  2. rosetrip33 @ rosetrip33: Hey anyone there
  3. LatsDoodis @ LatsDoodis: @Dr-Octagon “I got a hoe named reel to reel, she got a buddy named SP12 now you know the deal… Mo’ money, mo’ money for the bank roll / Stick to the script, don’t slip in the ’94”
  4. xenxra @ xenxra: or i guess you could just DM them on here
  5. xenxra @ xenxra: @robert1975 prob just shoot admin a msg with contact button at bottom of site
  6. rockychoc @ rockychoc: @xnxra hahahaha
  7. R @ robert1975: @xenxra my username man.... my handle, username.
  8. xenxra @ xenxra: what kind of handle? there are several types of interior and exterior door handles such as pull-out handles, push-down handles, pull-up handles, trigger handles, and touch handles.
  9. R @ robert1975: Can anyone tell me how I change my handle?
  10. C @ Cruzing: Hey guys whats up?
  11. P @ peanut: Good weekend to all. Enjoy the rest of summer.
  12. BobbyDigi33 @ BobbyDigi33: Just a friendly reminder, gratitude is literally a super power we all have at our disposal. It's the antidote to depression, anger, envy, lust and other low vibratory states. Have a nice weekend and be grateful today!
  13. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: ✌️
  14. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: 💀
  15. CnC5 @ CnC5: Lmao 🤣
  16. Z @ zzaps94: Hey guys sorry I misunderstood what does shoutbox was, Hope you guys are all having a great day out there
  17. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: The roland 808. Or the hamond b-3 organ
  18. LatsDoodis @ LatsDoodis: What’s the most important drum machine/kit to have changed music and why? I think maybe SP-12 or the 1200, but kinda want to say drumulator or Rhythm Maker King 2 gave us some classic shit.
  19. xenxra @ xenxra: @DocPep yes. just use temp.pm or snote
  20. Terrylolol @ Terrylolol: Hope everyone has a fantastic week!
Back