Maybe no one wants to answer this....

rasetreydir

OPAL SPONSOR
Perfectly innocent question that has me curious. Perhaps some do not want to answer, and that's understandable,  but I'd like to know maybe a ballpark amount on what some customers are spending on a regular SY transaction. Ill spend anywhere from 150 to 300 maybe once or twice a month, depending on the circumstances. Is this way low or way high? Maybe at least someone can respond to that. If everyone's a little shy with this, I get it.

On average, I spend $500-1100/month with an SY vendor.  I almost always use the same vendor and believe we have built a "relationship that has trust and respect".

I used to order a lot a few years ago and i would spend about $300 every couple of months or so I was always afraid of losing a shipment to customs.   I like what I read on a forum once someone posted only spend what you can afford to lose, its good advice especially when looking for a new vendor.  Or you are waiting to find that only one you deal with like the other member said, when you get comfortable with a service an they don't let you down, I could see becoming comfortable with spending a bit more. 

Its all a matter of perspective of what you need, like and what you can afford. It's like asking how many pills does your doctor prescribe you and how much does your health insurance cover. Either is a breach of privacy and rightly should be avoided in asking in such a format. 

Its all a matter of perspective of what you need, like and what you can afford. It's like asking how many pills does your doctor prescribe you and how much does your health insurance cover. Either is a breach of privacy and rightly should be avoided in asking in such a format. 
Good point. Was that a suggestion for F2F docs? Or if have misunderstood please enlighten me.

You're gonna drop $300 without batting an eyelash. Besides the exorbitant med costs shipping is absurd and seldom meets expected delivery dates 

On average, I spend $500-1100/month with an SY vendor.  I almost always use the same vendor and believe we have built a "relationship that has trust and respect".
I always wonder how folks manage to spend 1k and up a month and make a living. I have heard of people spending 2-3k a month and makes me wonder how the hell do they afford that.

I'm sure that for a lot of us it means going without other things. It's not something I like to dwell on and think about the new car or fabulous vacation I could have instead.

For me and I am sure for many others, without the enhanced quality of life these meds provide us, I would not be able to enjoy a trip or a new car. If I had a doctor that would prescribe an adequate amount of medication, I would not be in this predicament.

I would guess that to be able to spend the kind of money @jir107 is talking about, they are either well off or able to resell some of it. Obviously nobody is going to give us their financial information, but clearly the average person cannot afford that.

Um yeah.....what @2earls  said....

I spend a lot more than I care to admit, but I also work about 65 hours a week.  I am also self employed so my situation is different than most people.  One week I can make 2-3k and another week I can make $100.00.   I order whether I need it or not, and base it on how much is in my account at any given time.  My average order is prolly around 600.   I also drive a 15 year old truck and I haven't had a super, incredible, awesome vacation in about 2 years.  I love my truck though and it is in great shape for being that old.  It has less than 150k miles on it and I am driving it til the wheels fall off or the government makes me go electric!!

I also think the people that spend that much may have a little extra "side thing" going on as these things we like aint that easy to find!!

Between that and my kratom probably 5 bills a month. A little higher if i go on a "D" jag

Depends on the month and whether or not there are any promos or deals anywhere hat make it worth stocking up...

I always wonder how folks manage to spend 1k and up a month and make a living. I have heard of people spending 2-3k a month and makes me wonder how the hell do they afford that.
I can understand your thinking process of this topic. Unfortunately I fall into this category more so because of my wife who has,intractable payn and couldn't work without a particular product. Unfortunately like many she's been an innocent consequence to the overall issues going on.

Sorry to hear about your wife Coastguy.  I wish our society did a better job caring for the sick and in pain.  Unfortunately the pendelum of pain treatment laws and practices has only started to swing in a direction that will only leave those with genuine need in a real bind... 

Drugbuyersguide Shoutbox
  1. xenxra @ xenxra: maybe
  2. rosetrip33 @ rosetrip33: Hey anyone there
  3. LatsDoodis @ LatsDoodis: @Dr-Octagon “I got a hoe named reel to reel, she got a buddy named SP12 now you know the deal… Mo’ money, mo’ money for the bank roll / Stick to the script, don’t slip in the ’94”
  4. xenxra @ xenxra: or i guess you could just DM them on here
  5. xenxra @ xenxra: @robert1975 prob just shoot admin a msg with contact button at bottom of site
  6. rockychoc @ rockychoc: @xnxra hahahaha
  7. R @ robert1975: @xenxra my username man.... my handle, username.
  8. xenxra @ xenxra: what kind of handle? there are several types of interior and exterior door handles such as pull-out handles, push-down handles, pull-up handles, trigger handles, and touch handles.
  9. R @ robert1975: Can anyone tell me how I change my handle?
  10. C @ Cruzing: Hey guys whats up?
  11. P @ peanut: Good weekend to all. Enjoy the rest of summer.
  12. BobbyDigi33 @ BobbyDigi33: Just a friendly reminder, gratitude is literally a super power we all have at our disposal. It's the antidote to depression, anger, envy, lust and other low vibratory states. Have a nice weekend and be grateful today!
  13. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: ✌️
  14. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: 💀
  15. CnC5 @ CnC5: Lmao 🤣
  16. Z @ zzaps94: Hey guys sorry I misunderstood what does shoutbox was, Hope you guys are all having a great day out there
  17. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: The roland 808. Or the hamond b-3 organ
  18. LatsDoodis @ LatsDoodis: What’s the most important drum machine/kit to have changed music and why? I think maybe SP-12 or the 1200, but kinda want to say drumulator or Rhythm Maker King 2 gave us some classic shit.
  19. xenxra @ xenxra: @DocPep yes. just use temp.pm or snote
  20. Terrylolol @ Terrylolol: Hope everyone has a fantastic week!
Back