Maybe no one wants to answer this....

Sad but all 2 true about care. If taken care of there would be no need for sy. Looks like its gonna get worse b4 better. Along with ya×ll im hurting. Had a dream other nite, woke up with no pains! What a day i had! Exhilerating to say the least. Im waiting for a fire sale lol, so i can try them, lol. Cheers all!

I am in same boat as many, older car no vaca 

I have fluxuating income like lil aint . I have family members who chip in for their stuff and a ex who has deep pockets I case I need to get shipping covers . But he is a dick sometimes so trying not to relay on that double edged sword .

Winter is worst low income so I am trying to make a budget but we will see how that goes.

i wish it were only 300-600 a month but prices are always going to rise 

i can't move without help . It's that simple and that hard.

Last edited by a moderator:
Good question.  Made me look at what I was spending.  I haven't been a part of this for too long yet so I am still trying to find my happy medium.  While I was on vacation I might have dropped $1500 one month.  In between there I have spent as much as $700 or $800 and as little as just a couple of hundred.  Everyone's situation is different.  While my job allows me the good fortune of being able to spend a little bit more it sometimes geographically restricts me from being able to order regularly.  I have been trying as many vendors as I can lately.  I think the trick is to find one or two good vendors and establish a relationship.  From there you can set a schedule based on your income and then stick with it. 

Good question.  Made me look at what I was spending.  I haven't been a part of this for too long yet so I am still trying to find my happy medium.  While I was on vacation I might have dropped $1500 one month.  In between there I have spent as much as $700 or $800 and as little as just a couple of hundred.  Everyone's situation is different.  While my job allows me the good fortune of being able to spend a little bit more it sometimes geographically restricts me from being able to order regularly.  I have been trying as many vendors as I can lately.  I think the trick is to find one or two good vendors and establish a relationship.  From there you can set a schedule based on your income and then stick with it. 
Spot on @gregf72, it's important to habe a backup to your backup also, and an emergency stash kept by if possible. Not everyone can do so of course. 

Would love some ideas on how to be disciplined enough to stash away :)   maybe another thread elsewhere?  Having a friend "hold" them isn't really an option..

Would love some ideas on how to be disciplined enough to stash away :)   maybe another thread elsewhere?  Having a friend "hold" them isn't really an option..
You've answered the question yourself really! Discipline! It's not easy though. 

@jir107 fortunately came across an S-y by referral. been incredibly dependable as far as always coming through, and even sent on a few occasions  before funds arrived.. however we do pay the price.. embarrassing almost to even summarize (easily north of 20000)but without my wife could not work.

Last edited by a moderator:
I spend about 250-300 a month on perks in person, I'm also self employed but it is getting to be a bit much.

As someone else mentioned above (too lazy to quote), most SY require no less than 400 .. although there are a few that will do smaller. It's really hard to say what is the norm or median amount spent, because we all have various factors that change the dynamics. Personally, I think the generic ballpark figure may be around 800 -1k US. Just keep in mind though, some items start at 300+ and most persons bulk up when shippers are on their A-game. 

Well, ill say one thing , with all the dollars pharma is pullin in! Above the table as well as under, dont see things a changing as long as they keep pulling it$ in, and they keep getting away with "lost or fell off truck" or whatever excuse they use,. Sad , we give money to the very people that started this, smh. And they will unfortunately ,always have customers , who by need or choice will find the money to buy it. I see the chronic pain patients on one end, the losing end of it. If i had the money, and docs could do their jobs so we could adequately be treated, how many customers would there be? As someone here said, there are those that because of low income etc, or on ssi , just have to suck it up. Ok rant over , im done , lol. Happy new year to you dbg folks , wishing it be a better year for all! Woohoo!

ok... seriously, what does SY stand for? someone PM me with the answer please...  :) super curious now.

Oh god, I feel like I've got a bad abuse problem now :(  especially after reading some of the "lower" amounts.  I'm not rich, but I'm in a position where I don't have lots of bills (and no I don't live with my parents)

If there are members reading this thread and wondering how one can "stash up," regardless of prior discipline issues, PM me. I have figured out a relatively effective way. (nothing is full proof, of course).

Just depends who you ask, if its someone that's in a pinch because there iop is taking to long, you have people spending 300, if you have someone with legit pain i could see 1000 every month if not every 2 weeks. my personal max was 800 personal low, was i think 270, most have 400 minimum now, (the better ones) But i don't do pains so i only use it in a pinch if something went wrong, to hold me over from our iop friends, hope this helps!

Just depends who you ask, if its someone that's in a pinch because there iop is taking to long, you have people spending 300, if you have someone with legit pain i could see 1000 every month if not every 2 weeks. my personal max was 800 personal low, was i think 270, most have 400 minimum now, (the better ones) But i don't do pains so i only use it in a pinch if something went wrong, to hold me over from our iop friends, hope this helps!
I'd be shocked if $$ per month did not have a strong correlation with need (like, need to function b/c of real pain problems) for pain meds

I've often wondered this so I'm glad I've stumbled across this post. With SY it could be about $300-600 (higher only when dealing with other delays) but overall with my husband and I both being chronic pain patients it's $9-$1,200/month. With that we are both just at a minimal level of functioning, like we can go to work but can't do a lot of "normal" things like showering daily, doing laundry, cooking for ourselves. I wish it was different but big pharma and the gov need to make sure we don't get as addicted to feeling well as they are to our money. 

Ooo, I think my bitterness is showing...

If there are members reading this thread and wondering how one can "stash up," regardless of prior discipline issues, PM me. I have figured out a relatively effective way. (nothing is full proof, of course).
I get the whole getting a stash and having extra on hand, but when you do find a good deal, it is partially a blessing, but also a double edged sword, b/c in my state, if you get caught with a controlled substance that is considered to be more than one month's worth of dosage, then that is intent to distribute and a felony offense on top of anything else they can pile on to maximize charges.  I am appalled by how people have to go to extreme measures to get what they need, and then the friggin' politicians want to crack down even harder, then don't understand why the street drugs with amplified amounts of Fent@nyl are causing an unbelievable number of OD's, but the harder it is to get meds you need to function from a real doc, the more street drugs are going to be sold.  This makes me so sad...

Oh god, I feel like I've got a bad abuse problem now :(  especially after reading some of the "lower" amounts.  I'm not rich, but I'm in a position where I don't have lots of bills (and no I don't live with my parents)
You know what?  We all have different metabolisms and have developed tolerances to different substances under all kinds of circumstances, you do you, and forget about how you might be viewed.  I am a blubbering idiot mostly, but damn, the judgements need to stop; I also think you'll find others on this forum that understand your issues more than even close friends (my BF thinks buying online is funding terrorists for goodness sake!).  Godspeed to you...

Sorry to hear about your wife Coastguy.  I wish our society did a better job caring for the sick and in pain.  Unfortunately the pendelum of pain treatment laws and practices has only started to swing in a direction that will only leave those with genuine need in a real bind... 
I live south of the Mason-Dixon line (US), and the politicians are starting to suggest all controlled substances will require a three day prescription only, then another doctor visit, another trip to pharmacy and co-pay (IF you are lucky enough to have insurance at all), and ALL physicians being audited re. the percentages of higher scheduled meds they write for--the legislation is driving people to the street, and they are dying in droves--it's a damn mess and getting worse...

Drugbuyersguide Shoutbox
  1. xenxra @ xenxra: maybe
  2. rosetrip33 @ rosetrip33: Hey anyone there
  3. LatsDoodis @ LatsDoodis: @Dr-Octagon “I got a hoe named reel to reel, she got a buddy named SP12 now you know the deal… Mo’ money, mo’ money for the bank roll / Stick to the script, don’t slip in the ’94”
  4. xenxra @ xenxra: or i guess you could just DM them on here
  5. xenxra @ xenxra: @robert1975 prob just shoot admin a msg with contact button at bottom of site
  6. rockychoc @ rockychoc: @xnxra hahahaha
  7. R @ robert1975: @xenxra my username man.... my handle, username.
  8. xenxra @ xenxra: what kind of handle? there are several types of interior and exterior door handles such as pull-out handles, push-down handles, pull-up handles, trigger handles, and touch handles.
  9. R @ robert1975: Can anyone tell me how I change my handle?
  10. C @ Cruzing: Hey guys whats up?
  11. P @ peanut: Good weekend to all. Enjoy the rest of summer.
  12. BobbyDigi33 @ BobbyDigi33: Just a friendly reminder, gratitude is literally a super power we all have at our disposal. It's the antidote to depression, anger, envy, lust and other low vibratory states. Have a nice weekend and be grateful today!
  13. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: ✌️
  14. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: 💀
  15. CnC5 @ CnC5: Lmao 🤣
  16. Z @ zzaps94: Hey guys sorry I misunderstood what does shoutbox was, Hope you guys are all having a great day out there
  17. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: The roland 808. Or the hamond b-3 organ
  18. LatsDoodis @ LatsDoodis: What’s the most important drum machine/kit to have changed music and why? I think maybe SP-12 or the 1200, but kinda want to say drumulator or Rhythm Maker King 2 gave us some classic shit.
  19. xenxra @ xenxra: @DocPep yes. just use temp.pm or snote
  20. Terrylolol @ Terrylolol: Hope everyone has a fantastic week!
Back