Medically-assisted opiate cessation

WELL done @cobd you are an inspiration to many!,and your doing great as atleast you know if you do have a slip not to "slip" more than 3 consecutive days?.

When I first got clean years back I would find myself in tears at silly adverts on TV! !.As you well know all the emotions that opiates cover up come flooding back not to mention the guilt!.

My main problem was trying to find something to keep me occupied,as you spend so much time "scoring" or using it basically takes up ALL your spare time and then some.Then bang time is an enemy as you have so much free time and that's when the demons of opiates rear they're heads.I'm unfortunately back on m/done but have managed to get down to 25mls,I have been offered to go back on sub/one but the last time i was on them for over 2yrs!.When I tried to jump off at 2mg my head was up my ass and I HAD to go back on m/done as my job amongst other things were suffering badly.This time I will continue the done reduction and hope not to mess this one up (I pray).Good luck to anyone fighting the opiate battle at the moment as it's FAR from easy and im sending anyone who is the BEST of wishes???

Peace 

Bliss (Ahh to be opiate free).....

Last edited:
Just a quick success story:

Well, I fell down a flight of stairs yesterday.  I tried to walk it off, but I could tell that I did some serious soft-tissue damage when my back struck the steps.  I had a friend drive me to the ER and, even though I was in a massive amount of pain, I made a conscious decision to not try and use this as an excuse to get my hands on more painkillers.  I bruised the hell out of my left kidney and sprained my shoulder, and left with nothing more than a script for a muscle relaxer and high-dose ibuprofen.

I put on a brave face, and decided to face the pain on my own terms.

That's great cobd you were able to use self control not to obtain more pk's. I myself am allergic to Ibuprofen and asprin so it would have left me in a tough spot if I was in your shoes. But kudos to you on making it through. Hope you continue down the path your on.

Much love

Humboldtguy

Drugbuyersguide Shoutbox
  1. robert1975 @ robert1975: @CnC5 as @xenxra mentioned, they are on the international list. Somehow they are still allowed to take orders from US subscribers.
  2. xenxra @ xenxra: @CnC5 theyre on the international list
  3. CnC5 @ CnC5: @robert1975 whats v10?
  4. xenxra @ xenxra: yeah that is pretty f'd, thanks for the heads up.
  5. robert1975 @ robert1975: Even worse, they know this yet continue to take orders from the US and will not give coin back. That's fucked up.
  6. robert1975 @ robert1975: If anyone has questions about V10.... they CANNOT get anything into the USA, regardless of what they tell you. I have proof if anyone needs it.
  7. porkandbeansboy @ porkandbeansboy: I think it's safe to say that we are all grateful for this place. Everyone here on these forums that is lol. :)
  8. FunkyFlirt911 @ FunkyFlirt911: DBG new Feature unlocked :D
  9. aenima1336 @ aenima1336: Either it's a bug or he paid a lot? 🤣
  10. xenxra @ xenxra: why is groot listed five times in a row on the banner at the top?
  11. C @ Careb3ar: Stay safe everyone!
  12. H @ hillbillie: thank you DBG for keeping me safe as can be in this market!
  13. K @ knofflebon: Hope yallz havin a decent weekend
  14. P @ player72: Oy vey that comments section on the pneu ork poast
  15. CnC5 @ CnC5: @knofflebon lmao damn thats crazy 🤪
  16. K @ knofflebon: Oof, kriss kross “tonight’s tha night” came on randomly. Feeling so old
  17. lucas007 @ lucas007: @knofflebon Lol, So funny,
  18. K @ knofflebon: Lol, as a famous singer once said, it’s like rain on your wedding day, or a free ride when you’ve already paid….
  19. xenxra @ xenxra: @knofflebon lol
  20. Gracie5 @ Gracie5: @knofflebon thanks for sharing! Holy buckets!
Back