Mexican Vendor That Will Ship To Canada?!?!

Status
Not open for further replies.

mariedarr

I am STILL looking for hard to find item. I have emailed all the mexican vendors and none seem to a send to Canada?! /default_sad.png

Anyone willing to help me out here?

Just got scammed for $600 by healthprovidersrx@outlook.com

Using ALL the info of the good healthprovidersrx place /default_sad.png

I HATE BEING SCAMMED!!!

It might, but I have no idea how to even find out how to use one. I cant find a freeking vendor that won't scam me!!

Google remailers and you can find out it they reship. Not to be bummer but across the boarder could be tricky.

Good luck.

I am STILL looking for hard to find item. I have emailed all the mexican vendors and none seem to a send to Canada?! /default_sad.png

Using ALL the info of the good healthprovidersrx place /default_sad.png

I HATE BEING SCAMMED!!!
why would you want a Mexican vendor when there are so many others??

Bronx, the vendors usually send instructions. Also go through the thread of the vendor you're wondering about.

New members have to do some work on their own first.  But you earn a beginner's star for asking if you can post a question first before asking something that could get you in trouble.

My free advice is to pick a vendor who has the most positive feedback at the moment. Look through the treads starting with the most recent.

why would you want a Mexican vendor when there are so many others??
BECAUSE I can't seem to find the med I want from ANY of the other vendors that ship to Canada. The only 2 I have found that will ship here DO NOT carry the med I want....Los mexican vendors carry the old formula, that is what I want.

I am STILL looking for hard to find item. I have emailed all the mexican vendors and none seem to a send to Canada?!  /default_sad.png 
Using ALL the info of the good healthprovidersrx place  /default_sad.png
I HATE BEING SCAMMED!!!

hello mariedarr, i feel sory for you i'm canadian too, well french canadian to give you an idea where i'm from , i'm not sure of what you're looking for but i can say that i've been succesfull with those vendors hope i don't break any rules here:DDS,SS4U,STARLITE,VOGUE,TTM,PINK.they are my sources for now.i think voguerx is the one you're looking for

i hope it will help. 

I am STILL looking for hard to find item. I have emailed all the mexican vendors and none seem to a send to Canada?!   /default_sad.png 

Using ALL the info of the good healthprovidersrx place   /default_sad.png

I HATE BEING SCAMMED!!!

hello mariedarr, i feel sory for you i'm canadian too, well french canadian to give you an idea where i'm from , i'm not sure of what you're looking for but i can say that i've been succesfull with those vendors hope i don't break any rules here:DDS,SS4U,STARLITE,VOGUE,TTM,PINK.they are my sources for now.i think voguerx is the one you're looking for

i hope it will help. 

Last edited by a moderator:
What's up with the outlook email address?

If you are new you should really read posts here for at least a week before making any order.

If you are looking for the HTF PK items, over what you can find at the places Bentley mentioned, I don't think the southern vendors can help you out.

The shipping of normal everyday non med items to Canada is very monitored.

We have never received a box from family in Canada that was not re-taped shut with customs tape, and all we send up there is also checked.

My opinion is it's easier to cross the border with your own stuff then it is to mail it.

They stopped asking about drugs at the borders due to that causing stress reactions for those who have a small amount of pot, pill, or whatever for personal use when they are asked at the border. Then the guards waste time looking for suspicious items on people who don't have what they are really concerned about.

Things like guns, bombs, and the things they do ask about is their main concern and they don't want to waste time taking an 1/8 from someone going on vacation or whatever.

That change seemed to happen about 5 yeast ago.

So if you can get a mailbox in the states and drive down to get things, that may work.

The only vendor option I can think of that might work is a vendor that has very good shipping methods, so good that you often need to ask him where things are unless you like to break things. Hammer and chisel type break, it's well packed.

I don't know if he is listed here or even active anymore though, and I'm too lazy to go look right now /default_wink.png.

It might, but I have no idea how to even find out how to use one. I cant find a freeking vendor that won't scam me!!
@mariedarr - remailers come with their own set of problems...meds can disappear and there is nothing you can do about it. I wanted one so I could use SL, and did my homework. Not worth the added $$ or worry.

The only vendor option I can think of that might work is a vendor that has very good shipping methods, so good that you often need to ask him where things are unless you like to break things. Hammer and chisel type break, it's well packed.

I don't know if he is listed here or even active anymore though, and I'm too lazy to go look right now /default_wink.png.
Hey Smokeyjoe,

Who are you talking about? Too lazy to look? Just tell me, I'll look. I am asking for someone in Canada.

Thanks

Hey Smokeyjoe,

Who are you talking about? Too lazy to look? Just tell me, I'll look. I am asking for someone in Canada.

Thanks
I see the vendor is listed in the black list section so he may not be the best option, the people who had issues would not make that up and I have read that in general his PK are ok but to watch out for other things that are not ok.
His thread is locked in the black list section near the top.

Mex vendors won't ship to Canada, and re mailers are pretty risky...

You might want to consider another DOC.

I've been at this a long time, and wouldn't go there, unless you have money to burn.

Even if they would ship to Canada, customs would most likely intercept your package.

-YB

Mex vendors won't ship to Canada, and re mailers are pretty risky...

You might want to consider another DOC.

I've been at this a long time, and wouldn't go there, unless you have money to burn.

Even if they would ship to Canada, customs would most likely intercept your package.

-YB
Yeah, Canuckville has really cracked down on stuff at the borders recently it seems. I would try to find a local, in country, vendor.

Mexican somas aka pain-0-somas arefake anyways. Take a few that say DAN on them m… gl standing up lol

Just gotta be a little tech smart. Dark net vendors and markets and anything you want.  Usa to usa however you want . Just got a payment attention to reviews 

I have trying emailing many Mexican vendors and none of them would ship to Canada. If even you manage to get a vendors to ship to Canada with with how Canada is there a low chance that you will receive your goods because its was send from that country. Well just have to try other source for now

Status
Not open for further replies.
Drugbuyersguide Shoutbox
  1. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: We been rocking kinda hard since the day we begun, yo ready-c man, play Sanford and son....
  2. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon:
  3. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: "Well his name is ready-c and im tellin u, he can play the beat forwards a d backwards too...
  4. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: @LatsDoodis maaan funk d.a.t!
  5. xenxra @ xenxra: maybe
  6. rosetrip33 @ rosetrip33: Hey anyone there
  7. LatsDoodis @ LatsDoodis: @Dr-Octagon “I got a hoe named reel to reel, she got a buddy named SP12 now you know the deal… Mo’ money, mo’ money for the bank roll / Stick to the script, don’t slip in the ’94”
  8. xenxra @ xenxra: or i guess you could just DM them on here
  9. xenxra @ xenxra: @robert1975 prob just shoot admin a msg with contact button at bottom of site
  10. rockychoc @ rockychoc: @xnxra hahahaha
  11. R @ robert1975: @xenxra my username man.... my handle, username.
  12. xenxra @ xenxra: what kind of handle? there are several types of interior and exterior door handles such as pull-out handles, push-down handles, pull-up handles, trigger handles, and touch handles.
  13. R @ robert1975: Can anyone tell me how I change my handle?
  14. C @ Cruzing: Hey guys whats up?
  15. P @ peanut: Good weekend to all. Enjoy the rest of summer.
  16. BobbyDigi33 @ BobbyDigi33: Just a friendly reminder, gratitude is literally a super power we all have at our disposal. It's the antidote to depression, anger, envy, lust and other low vibratory states. Have a nice weekend and be grateful today!
  17. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: ✌️
  18. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: 💀
  19. CnC5 @ CnC5: Lmao 🤣
  20. Z @ zzaps94: Hey guys sorry I misunderstood what does shoutbox was, Hope you guys are all having a great day out there
Back