Mu-Story Possibly Legit?

aerelite

This website requires verification via email. Was verified and this website certainly has some unique options that one would possibly be interested in if they prove to be legit.

Will place an order with them soon to test. If anyone else is willing, that is your prerogative.

Edit: Should note they also go by RcChemsEU. Presumably based in the big E.

https://mu-story.website/ 

Last edited by a moderator:
I have never used this vendor so take it for what it's worth.  Whoever runs it (or claims too) does some awfully suspicious things.  Not worth the gamble in my book. my 2 cents.

I have never used this vendor so take it for what it's worth.  Whoever runs it (or claims too) does some awfully suspicious things.  Not worth the gamble in my book. my 2 cents.
Much appreciated. I value your opinion.

please ive asked to not out anything on stocks nor any other info except legit or not legit.. it's locked for a reason. mod please can you take screens down? 

And OP read up or talk to me b4 ANY thing ever like this is posted again. 

And clients whom DO have a history have been asked to follow my simple terms of not posting any details except for LEGIT / NOT LEGIT. 

And you ppl are free to do so in this thread, but OP I Expect you to get in touch with me asap. As these rarities is soon out of your grasp. 

Peace 

OK let's respect the vendor's request and post reviews without any pictures. 

@aerelite it's not against the forum rules to post pictures of product, but if the vendor doesn't want us to we will abide by their wishes.
Please accept My most humble thank you ;)

These Chems are not what big brother are fond off. 

Has no one took one for the team with mu-story yet?,there is a few things I have an eye on👀

Bliss....

And clients whom DO have a history have been asked to follow my simple terms of not posting any details except for LEGIT / NOT LEGIT. 

And you ppl are free to do so in this thread, but OP I Expect you to get in touch with me asap. As these rarities is soon out of your grasp. 

Peace 
Can you p!ease pm me? Thank you

Oh there are some, guys u are as said allowed to give go ahead or opposite if you feel that's appropriate. 

Peace

This vendor got Special products most of the time on stock, but he is TOTALLY legit. What he sells is exactly what's described.

He always have constant high Quality Batches, since he is using for personal usage as well, he always make sure to get the best Quality available.

I know him since more than one year, he always had great communication, super fair Prices and great Opsec. If the products he sells are not your "taste" or better said you are used to more Mainstream Thing, not for this reason you Need to tag him as "suspicious". But whatever RC he is selling, I can totally vouch are the best Quality you will find around.

Took the plunge, spent quite a bit of time chatting with him, seems like a very reasonable guy, nothing struck me as suspicious at all about any set up.  It will take a few weeks for anything to be of real use to this forum, but purchasing was easy and great feedback. Wish I could be more helpful!

You are  very welcome and I will be surprised if you won't at the  very least find it was worthwhile, although am convinced you will pass "worthwhile"territitory well into better ones ;)

This vendor is legit, customer service is insanely good,  if you have questions about an order they will bend over backwards (figuratively, not literally) to be of assistance.

Drugbuyersguide Shoutbox
  1. xenxra @ xenxra: maybe
  2. rosetrip33 @ rosetrip33: Hey anyone there
  3. LatsDoodis @ LatsDoodis: @Dr-Octagon “I got a hoe named reel to reel, she got a buddy named SP12 now you know the deal… Mo’ money, mo’ money for the bank roll / Stick to the script, don’t slip in the ’94”
  4. xenxra @ xenxra: or i guess you could just DM them on here
  5. xenxra @ xenxra: @robert1975 prob just shoot admin a msg with contact button at bottom of site
  6. rockychoc @ rockychoc: @xnxra hahahaha
  7. R @ robert1975: @xenxra my username man.... my handle, username.
  8. xenxra @ xenxra: what kind of handle? there are several types of interior and exterior door handles such as pull-out handles, push-down handles, pull-up handles, trigger handles, and touch handles.
  9. R @ robert1975: Can anyone tell me how I change my handle?
  10. C @ Cruzing: Hey guys whats up?
  11. P @ peanut: Good weekend to all. Enjoy the rest of summer.
  12. BobbyDigi33 @ BobbyDigi33: Just a friendly reminder, gratitude is literally a super power we all have at our disposal. It's the antidote to depression, anger, envy, lust and other low vibratory states. Have a nice weekend and be grateful today!
  13. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: ✌️
  14. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: 💀
  15. CnC5 @ CnC5: Lmao 🤣
  16. Z @ zzaps94: Hey guys sorry I misunderstood what does shoutbox was, Hope you guys are all having a great day out there
  17. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: The roland 808. Or the hamond b-3 organ
  18. LatsDoodis @ LatsDoodis: What’s the most important drum machine/kit to have changed music and why? I think maybe SP-12 or the 1200, but kinda want to say drumulator or Rhythm Maker King 2 gave us some classic shit.
  19. xenxra @ xenxra: @DocPep yes. just use temp.pm or snote
  20. Terrylolol @ Terrylolol: Hope everyone has a fantastic week!
Back