Mu-Story Possibly Legit?

This vendor is legit, customer service is insanely good,  if you have questions about an order they will bend over backwards (figuratively, not literally) to be of assistance.
Thank you my friend whomever you are :) I try my best ;) as some knows I have had a rough cpl of weeks and some backlogs arisen from it but I'm fighting my way back and I'm sry about a lil longer response times and order handling than usual and longer than I would like but I'm working my ass off to get back up to speed ;)

I decided to take the plunge, crossing my fingers he's legit because, although prices are high, there are some very interesting compounds on the site. I ordered several items, and I'll let you know how it turns out when the package arrives.

By the way can anyone whose ordered from them tell me the approximate shipping times to west coast USA?

thanks!

I decided to take the plunge, crossing my fingers he's legit because, although prices are high, there are some very interesting compounds on the site. I ordered several items, and I'll let you know how it turns out when the package arrives.

By the way can anyone whose ordered from them tell me the approximate shipping times to west coast USA?

thanks!
Oh im legit aight.. And i dont think prices ar very high, compared to the very first batch (iso) or to the pure material most wont and shid not ever have access too.. First WW batch which i and 2mates acted rabbit  on went to raise immediately aource claims of potency tenfold followed by a month of trials to get to a safe product. 

And not sure youve tried it and if you did you also know the chem we likely refer too is far more powerful than any fent basically but a cpl that has been decently easyily available on scene. 

I mean it dontg sound much but when many ppl findb90ug a very strong one and also with a 5h duration u might wanna thibk of what wud happen if sold left and roght dirt cheap.. Scene is already dying. 

Added also acetoxyketobemidone yesterday and brorphine. 

Peace 

Last edited by a moderator:
@m3zaintHey I created an account and sent an email with verification info included. How long does that process take?

Thanks

Brokenkey

Vendor is legit, made super strides with me as a new customer to give peace of mind. It’s hard to compare potency claims or anything for products, but I wasn’t disappointed with service or product, really. 

Hope all is well Mez, sorry I’ve been out of touch.

Thanks @Wildwest1911@Wildwest1911 i hope you were happy about the product and experience.

and thanks admin/mod for cleaning the BS by a special someone o wont name. 

Wow. I Can’t believe there aren’t more reviews on Mu-Story! The Vendor is awesome. The Products Are more than amazing quality ... I’m already on my third order with this vendor. I honestly won’t go anywhere else anymore. He takes CARE of his clients. Honestly. Unlike anything I’ve ever seen. He’s not there to just make money off of you. His communication is outstanding and you will feel more than comfortable when you order from him.  Trust me on this 👌🏼

A-PCYP In stock and more sensitive ones I wont disclose openly but I have other chems   ;)

Further information on the closest upcoming new substances are available and regularly revealed in telegram group, one that members on site can get access too after approval of accts.

the coming ones this time are to atleast to me very exciting and amongst em a peptide of the opioid class

I decided to try them out. Been 3 days. Got an email says being processed . Opened a ticket on the site to see if i could get better info. Waiting for response

Got a reply. The guy seems real nice answed my questions and was quick about it. Ill hit back here when it lands.

Drugbuyersguide Shoutbox
  1. xenxra @ xenxra: maybe
  2. rosetrip33 @ rosetrip33: Hey anyone there
  3. LatsDoodis @ LatsDoodis: @Dr-Octagon “I got a hoe named reel to reel, she got a buddy named SP12 now you know the deal… Mo’ money, mo’ money for the bank roll / Stick to the script, don’t slip in the ’94”
  4. xenxra @ xenxra: or i guess you could just DM them on here
  5. xenxra @ xenxra: @robert1975 prob just shoot admin a msg with contact button at bottom of site
  6. rockychoc @ rockychoc: @xnxra hahahaha
  7. R @ robert1975: @xenxra my username man.... my handle, username.
  8. xenxra @ xenxra: what kind of handle? there are several types of interior and exterior door handles such as pull-out handles, push-down handles, pull-up handles, trigger handles, and touch handles.
  9. R @ robert1975: Can anyone tell me how I change my handle?
  10. C @ Cruzing: Hey guys whats up?
  11. P @ peanut: Good weekend to all. Enjoy the rest of summer.
  12. BobbyDigi33 @ BobbyDigi33: Just a friendly reminder, gratitude is literally a super power we all have at our disposal. It's the antidote to depression, anger, envy, lust and other low vibratory states. Have a nice weekend and be grateful today!
  13. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: ✌️
  14. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: 💀
  15. CnC5 @ CnC5: Lmao 🤣
  16. Z @ zzaps94: Hey guys sorry I misunderstood what does shoutbox was, Hope you guys are all having a great day out there
  17. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: The roland 808. Or the hamond b-3 organ
  18. LatsDoodis @ LatsDoodis: What’s the most important drum machine/kit to have changed music and why? I think maybe SP-12 or the 1200, but kinda want to say drumulator or Rhythm Maker King 2 gave us some classic shit.
  19. xenxra @ xenxra: @DocPep yes. just use temp.pm or snote
  20. Terrylolol @ Terrylolol: Hope everyone has a fantastic week!
Back