Mu-Story Possibly Legit?

How long does it take to review my app dude? And references? Are you serious? Thought we was on the same page.....

Looking at their nasal sprays... do they have a high success rate to the states?  

Any input on them as well?

Last edited by a moderator:
How long does it take to review my app dude? And references? Are you serious? Thought we was on the same page.....
Well I won't accept more ppl than I can cater, so it's getting tighter, also had a website crash and still working to fix everything it affected still has not gotten emails to work. 

@m3z-story  You carry some interesting stuff, excited to give you a shot when I'm able. Hope the site & everything settles out soon for ya
I do, and more is coming in January if all goes to plan ;) merry Xmas all 

PS any emails written etc the last days will have been lost and I still am working to get new email provoder/adress to cooperate with my domain. 

Well I won't accept more ppl than I can cater, so it's getting tighter, also had a website crash and still working to fix everything it affected still has not gotten emails to work. 
Not the worst kinda problem....

Yeah I think I activated both your accts actually emails have been down so perhaps no notifications have left me to tell ya, but I think I did. 

Emails also operational again :)  and news around the corner.. Much awaited such at that ;)

Peace

Ordered product in March, it never came. Will respond to email with excuses and no results. In addition, two people seem to respond...one with slang style and the other with proper English. I ordered one gram as a test with intention to order large quantities. I realize covid has made things difficult but other vendors have provided reships. Other options are more reliable. Just my experience...

He's one of the most trustworthy and honest seller. But try to fuck him pretending stuff did not arrive,  and you land in the black list.

He's shipping with great stealth and from a non-hot EU country.

I just placed an order with him last week on Tuesday. It has been almost one week. He said he would ship this weekend and give me tracking, but he hasn't responded to me on Telegram all weekend. I know it is only Monday so I am going to give him time. I've ordered with him in the past with no issues, but there's some info going around about him selective scamming, which doesn't appear to be his style at all.

I will keep everyone posted as to what goes on. I have my fingers crossed because this guy has always been legit, and him ignoring me like this is not the norm. However he did not provide tracking like he said he would. Worst case scenario, I am out $75 but I can warn the community. I would like to think it won't come to that. We shall see.

Hey all,

I'd love to get a price list—all of your reviews sound very promising. I've been trying to track down a potent RC with >5h half-life and decent euphoric qualities (yeah, who hasn't) but haven't had much luck. Mu-story sounds like the most promising group out there, so if anyone can help me get in contact, I'd be greatly appreciative.

@TincupHe's not.

Anyone who placed orders recently in the last 2-3 weeks, must be simply patient. Mu-story Owner is facing some heavy IRL personal problems and until things are fixed, he is unable to process order or ship.

Anyone who paid already can rest assured that the order will be processed when things will normalize. 

I am not affiliated with him at all, but he's somebody I always trusted and he's very honest. Anyone could need a break sometimes especially if IRL Problems got priority. Just be patient.

@TincupHe's not.

Anyone who placed orders recently in the last 2-3 weeks, must be simply patient. Mu-story Owner is facing some heavy IRL personal problems and until things are fixed, he is unable to process order or ship.

Anyone who paid already can rest assured that the order will be processed when things will normalize. 

I am not affiliated with him at all, but he's somebody I always trusted and he's very honest. Anyone could need a break sometimes especially if IRL Problems got priority. Just be patient.
What are you talking about? The website isn't even live anymore... Bye bye scammer.

Drugbuyersguide Shoutbox
  1. xenxra @ xenxra: maybe
  2. rosetrip33 @ rosetrip33: Hey anyone there
  3. LatsDoodis @ LatsDoodis: @Dr-Octagon “I got a hoe named reel to reel, she got a buddy named SP12 now you know the deal… Mo’ money, mo’ money for the bank roll / Stick to the script, don’t slip in the ’94”
  4. xenxra @ xenxra: or i guess you could just DM them on here
  5. xenxra @ xenxra: @robert1975 prob just shoot admin a msg with contact button at bottom of site
  6. rockychoc @ rockychoc: @xnxra hahahaha
  7. R @ robert1975: @xenxra my username man.... my handle, username.
  8. xenxra @ xenxra: what kind of handle? there are several types of interior and exterior door handles such as pull-out handles, push-down handles, pull-up handles, trigger handles, and touch handles.
  9. R @ robert1975: Can anyone tell me how I change my handle?
  10. C @ Cruzing: Hey guys whats up?
  11. P @ peanut: Good weekend to all. Enjoy the rest of summer.
  12. BobbyDigi33 @ BobbyDigi33: Just a friendly reminder, gratitude is literally a super power we all have at our disposal. It's the antidote to depression, anger, envy, lust and other low vibratory states. Have a nice weekend and be grateful today!
  13. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: ✌️
  14. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: 💀
  15. CnC5 @ CnC5: Lmao 🤣
  16. Z @ zzaps94: Hey guys sorry I misunderstood what does shoutbox was, Hope you guys are all having a great day out there
  17. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: The roland 808. Or the hamond b-3 organ
  18. LatsDoodis @ LatsDoodis: What’s the most important drum machine/kit to have changed music and why? I think maybe SP-12 or the 1200, but kinda want to say drumulator or Rhythm Maker King 2 gave us some classic shit.
  19. xenxra @ xenxra: @DocPep yes. just use temp.pm or snote
  20. Terrylolol @ Terrylolol: Hope everyone has a fantastic week!
Back