My Friend Is In Trouble

• Thread starter Thread starter polygraph
  • Start date Start date
Further update.... still nothing. No warrants. No phone calls. Is it time to relax and move on? For my friend, I mean.

Further update.... still nothing. No warrants. No phone calls. Is it time to relax and move on? For my friend, I mean.
No, The time to relax would be when the statue of limitations is up. 

The cop could be forming a plan on how to handle the situation... Talking to the DA to see if its worth persuing a case ect ect.

I would NOT be ordering anything for a cpl of months time if i was your " friend ". 

They could have contacted the postmaster , the managers of fedex and ups and all alterted them to your friends name/address and requested that they further scrutinize the packages.

NEVER underestimate what LOCAL PD will do to make a bust.

If I were her, I would seek legal counsel. Not sure about her financial situation. But a lawyer could shed light on how serious this is (someone earlier mentioned a chain of custody question that I think is very relevant). The lawyer could also advise her on how to best position herself going forward.

Any legal experts know the statute of limitations?
The SOLs vary including by states, but a rule of thumb is the default SOL for crimes other than things like murder, etc. is 5 years. But ask a lawyer.

As for breathing easier - we'd love to say, yeah, no chance now, but who knows with local LE?

Well i'm glad ur friend hasn't been contacted.I wouldn't be too relaxed, they may just forget it or they could b investigating behind-the-scenes before they make contact. Just remember no interview without lawyer.

It seems like the first thing they would have done is a search warrant or controlled delivery. Ugh. Thanks for the feedback, all.

It seems like the first thing they would have done is a search warrant or controlled delivery. Ugh. Thanks for the feedback, all.
Perhaps. But as stated above, they may choose to sit back and watch for awhile to see if your friend gets comfortable and orders again in order to build a stronger case. Maybe they didn't have enough for a warrant so they will just keep an eye on the situation for awhile. It seems like your friend is well informed and cautious so that won't be a problem. Good luck to your friend! Please keep us posted.

Did you ever say what size city this occurred in? Are we talking small town LE or big city LE? And is she SURE they were turned over to LE?

Did you ever say what size city this occurred in? Are we talking small town LE or big city LE? And is she SURE they were turned over to LE?
Good points. Small town LE love to make stupid little busts. Whereas somewhere like NYC might just toss it because it's not worth the hassle unless they think you're dealing.

Good points. Small town LE love to make stupid little busts. Whereas somewhere like NYC might just toss it because it's not worth the hassle unless they think you're dealing.
Exactly, I think I asked that earlier, but I don't think Poly ever responded. If she doesn't want to state which town, it would be helpful to hear which state.

Damn it man, Im from Indiana, the police state, or it was when I left. I think your friend may  be alright, but I would NOT order anything for awhile, not even asprin untill this has had time to blow over. As mentioned above, they may just be monitoring incomming mail.

Better to be safe than sorry.

Very good, informative, supportive and advice thread, and even some good humor. Good people here. Hope all goes well and your friend can handle the stress for awhile.

Drugbuyersguide Shoutbox
  1. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: We been rocking kinda hard since the day we begun, yo ready-c man, play Sanford and son....
  2. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon:
  3. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: "Well his name is ready-c and im tellin u, he can play the beat forwards a d backwards too...
  4. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: @LatsDoodis maaan funk d.a.t!
  5. xenxra @ xenxra: maybe
  6. rosetrip33 @ rosetrip33: Hey anyone there
  7. LatsDoodis @ LatsDoodis: @Dr-Octagon “I got a hoe named reel to reel, she got a buddy named SP12 now you know the deal… Mo’ money, mo’ money for the bank roll / Stick to the script, don’t slip in the ’94”
  8. xenxra @ xenxra: or i guess you could just DM them on here
  9. xenxra @ xenxra: @robert1975 prob just shoot admin a msg with contact button at bottom of site
  10. rockychoc @ rockychoc: @xnxra hahahaha
  11. R @ robert1975: @xenxra my username man.... my handle, username.
  12. xenxra @ xenxra: what kind of handle? there are several types of interior and exterior door handles such as pull-out handles, push-down handles, pull-up handles, trigger handles, and touch handles.
  13. R @ robert1975: Can anyone tell me how I change my handle?
  14. C @ Cruzing: Hey guys whats up?
  15. P @ peanut: Good weekend to all. Enjoy the rest of summer.
  16. BobbyDigi33 @ BobbyDigi33: Just a friendly reminder, gratitude is literally a super power we all have at our disposal. It's the antidote to depression, anger, envy, lust and other low vibratory states. Have a nice weekend and be grateful today!
  17. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: ✌️
  18. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: 💀
  19. CnC5 @ CnC5: Lmao 🤣
  20. Z @ zzaps94: Hey guys sorry I misunderstood what does shoutbox was, Hope you guys are all having a great day out there
Back