My Friend Is In Trouble

• Thread starter Thread starter polygraph
  • Start date Start date
There are plusses and minuses of it happening in a large city vs. a small town.

Small town: the local LE doesn't have a lot of resources, they are unlikley to be able to do a lot of sophisticated searches of the person's email and other online accounts. IMO, they would either knock on your door almost immediately and ask about it, or decide they had no case since chain of custody was broken when delivery service opened the package without permission and just watch closely from here on, or get in touch with federal (who would probably say "thank you, we will take it from here" and file it in the too little to worry about pile.) The big downside is this would be a bigger bust for small town cops than it would be for big city, who have bigger fish to fry. But my guess would be, small town, if they haven't knock on the door or called by now, they aren't going to.

Large city: more resources but they are more concerned in general with drug dealers, gangs, etc, in their city.

Maybe Jewy took it. He is in Indiana.
Lol! I wouldn't even stress it. If they were going to do something about it, it would have been done by now...Unless you live in a micro town with extremely bored cops...

I hope it worked out alright too.

My opinion is the area in the state mentioned, depending on where in the state the poster is, may already be on heightened alert for this stuff due to all that fun earlier this year. It's too much fun to explain, you had to be there.

Who knows what may or may not have occurred or has been communicated to LE already about goings on in the general area about this stuff.

Update.... local LE called asking about it, and I refused to speak with them.  Nothing else happened. Enough with the "friend" crud.... It was me.  

PS.... I am sorry I disappeared on everyone.  I decided it was time for PR and I to end our torrid relationship, so I will be on here much more often.

Thank you for the update. I was wondering what was going on!! & it's okay, I think we all refer to "friend" sometimes :)

I went through all of the phases of fear and panic, which slowly evolved into anger.  My husband and I moved from a large, diverse city to a small town.  We stand out for a variety of reasons. We are probably the only interracial couple in the area. We bought the most expensive property in the county, which seemed to pique a lot of interest.  Regardless, our delivery guys were opening all of our mail before an SY package ever came.  Everything was always tampered with. I am not paranoid or crazy. I am just shocked that people can behave like this. We have money because we value education and have worked hard, not because we are drug dealers or terrorists.  

Sorry for the rant.  Sometimes you just gotta let it all out.   /default_angry.png

Kind of off/on topic here, but what is the advice if something gets seized and LE calls? A friend ordered a harmless top schedule product and now is freaking out asking what they should do if the package is seized.

They stupidly used an ex's name instead of their own so they can't say they don't know the person. Good thing is packages are delivered to a front desk of the apt building instead of to the door.

Deny deny deny? Deny, make an excuse and hang up? Advice?

There is nothing here, but I will double check to make sure. True story about a competely different friend who did not use online pharmacies.... she was arrested for buying drugs off the street and a search warrant was obtained. Fortunantly for her she had hidden her stash inside on of her....errr.....personal massagers. Cops wouldn't touch that. Again, this is not the same friend who is in trouble now.
Yeah...we kind of knew it was you by the above post. Check out the first sentence of your post. Lol! You say "here".

Last edited:
So, Poly, they called you back about it? Just curious, what did "they" say when they called back?

Glad nothing ever came of it. Sorry that happened to you!

Drugbuyersguide Shoutbox
  1. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: We been rocking kinda hard since the day we begun, yo ready-c man, play Sanford and son....
  2. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon:
  3. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: "Well his name is ready-c and im tellin u, he can play the beat forwards a d backwards too...
  4. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: @LatsDoodis maaan funk d.a.t!
  5. xenxra @ xenxra: maybe
  6. rosetrip33 @ rosetrip33: Hey anyone there
  7. LatsDoodis @ LatsDoodis: @Dr-Octagon “I got a hoe named reel to reel, she got a buddy named SP12 now you know the deal… Mo’ money, mo’ money for the bank roll / Stick to the script, don’t slip in the ’94”
  8. xenxra @ xenxra: or i guess you could just DM them on here
  9. xenxra @ xenxra: @robert1975 prob just shoot admin a msg with contact button at bottom of site
  10. rockychoc @ rockychoc: @xnxra hahahaha
  11. R @ robert1975: @xenxra my username man.... my handle, username.
  12. xenxra @ xenxra: what kind of handle? there are several types of interior and exterior door handles such as pull-out handles, push-down handles, pull-up handles, trigger handles, and touch handles.
  13. R @ robert1975: Can anyone tell me how I change my handle?
  14. C @ Cruzing: Hey guys whats up?
  15. P @ peanut: Good weekend to all. Enjoy the rest of summer.
  16. BobbyDigi33 @ BobbyDigi33: Just a friendly reminder, gratitude is literally a super power we all have at our disposal. It's the antidote to depression, anger, envy, lust and other low vibratory states. Have a nice weekend and be grateful today!
  17. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: ✌️
  18. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: 💀
  19. CnC5 @ CnC5: Lmao 🤣
  20. Z @ zzaps94: Hey guys sorry I misunderstood what does shoutbox was, Hope you guys are all having a great day out there
Back