New Members

nickiean

Hello to all the newbies. With so many new members & in light of another forum gone I feel like we all need to be extra careful when posting. We have to do everything in our power to keep this board safe. It is so important to keeping this forum up a running for a long time. If you are not familiar with the rules please take the time to read them. We have great staff that will always try & help if you need it. Niki

where do I can to do that ? I am new to this site and I really don't know where to start at

Hello to all the newbies. With so many new members & in light of another forum gone I feel like we all need to be extra careful when posting. We have to do everything in our power to keep this board safe. It is so important to keeping this forum up a running for a long time. If you are not familiar with the rules please take the time to read them. We have great staff that will always try & help if you need it. Niki
agreed. It's a whole new ball game. I'm definitely being cautious in my initial posts until I'm familiar with the rules and personality here. Want to make a good impression and not get dinged :)

You make a great point.

Ive seen some stupid stuff in comments, and I had written half of it before I knew better.

I do hope with all this new influx, people are still willing to share information generously, [in a smart manner,] and continue to help create a flow of abundance.

Obviously, x number of people can only serve x number of people per business / orders, but it would be a shame for secretive classes to develope and split away, while in this place where we are all searching for that same peace of mind.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hello nickiean & thanks so much for the welcome. I've read the rules & am trying to get a feel for this forum. I appreciate everyone here being so nice & helpful.

I have read the rules also just don't know where I can post a question ? Any help would be so appreciated.

Thank you for the welcome, Niki! I look forward to reading, learning, contributing, and getting to know everyone else here.

It's my project this week to hang around here and get to know DBG.  Looks like a great community!

if you have a question you can ask any Mod , staff or advanced member. Most questions you can ask in the appropriate forum if it is about certain meds. It will take awhile to get used to a new site but it is worth it in my humble opinion. Again we welcome you all & hope you come to love this site as much as we do. Nikki

It took me awhile to get used to the way things worked & I got dinged a coupe of times. No permanent damage though.

Drugbuyersguide Shoutbox
  1. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: We been rocking kinda hard since the day we begun, yo ready-c man, play Sanford and son....
  2. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: "Well his name is ready-c and im tellin u, he can play the beat forwards a d backwards too...
  3. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: @LatsDoodis maaan funk d.a.t!
  4. xenxra @ xenxra: maybe
  5. rosetrip33 @ rosetrip33: Hey anyone there
  6. LatsDoodis @ LatsDoodis: @Dr-Octagon “I got a hoe named reel to reel, she got a buddy named SP12 now you know the deal… Mo’ money, mo’ money for the bank roll / Stick to the script, don’t slip in the ’94”
  7. xenxra @ xenxra: or i guess you could just DM them on here
  8. xenxra @ xenxra: @robert1975 prob just shoot admin a msg with contact button at bottom of site
  9. rockychoc @ rockychoc: @xnxra hahahaha
  10. R @ robert1975: @xenxra my username man.... my handle, username.
  11. xenxra @ xenxra: what kind of handle? there are several types of interior and exterior door handles such as pull-out handles, push-down handles, pull-up handles, trigger handles, and touch handles.
  12. R @ robert1975: Can anyone tell me how I change my handle?
  13. C @ Cruzing: Hey guys whats up?
  14. P @ peanut: Good weekend to all. Enjoy the rest of summer.
  15. BobbyDigi33 @ BobbyDigi33: Just a friendly reminder, gratitude is literally a super power we all have at our disposal. It's the antidote to depression, anger, envy, lust and other low vibratory states. Have a nice weekend and be grateful today!
  16. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: ✌️
  17. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: 💀
  18. CnC5 @ CnC5: Lmao 🤣
  19. Z @ zzaps94: Hey guys sorry I misunderstood what does shoutbox was, Hope you guys are all having a great day out there
  20. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: The roland 808. Or the hamond b-3 organ
Back