New RC Vendors Coming Soon

Status
Not open for further replies.

Biskoinferno

Hello everybody for those who don't know me I am Biskobro. I have been in this community since 2014 also active on other forums and DNM's . I have been in the research chemical field since 2016 many vendors I use have great credibility on other forums. I am going to list some vendors in the approved vendor section and the suggest a new vendor for RC's.Most are US to US but some China and India.These vendors are approved vendors of Dreadit and Discord.If you would like to see one of your favorite Vendors here lmk and they can be vetted into this section also any chemical that interests you lmk and I can let you know who possibly carries it.Please NO FENTANYL will be allowed.I look forward to making the RC section of this forum great for the community .Thanks mates good day. 

These chemicals are for research purposes only NO HUMAN CONSUMPTION

This has the approval by Administration

Last edited by a moderator:
Most of the good domestic vendors are private/semi. The rest are a bunch of kids selling overpriced benzo solutions. If you have some that dont fit that, id be very interested.

I hear ya man lol....Nah all my sources are doing very well these days .They are on the other community that I mod .They Been doing this for well over a year with many successful orders .The vendors I put in the Approved RC'S section are vendors I know from being in the RC game .I will post some in the Suggest a vendor  that's new to me but have  atleast a few orders with.As soon as squirrelly shit goes on they will be blacklisted .What's your preference in researching???

I am looking for a good Source of N0rflur@z3p@m the most sought after by Me and secondly would be Br0maz0l@m and 3rd N1tr@z0l@m since they seem to be only available in the N3th3rl@nds but Chemtheory who I think Posted here and has good Reviews but being in the N3th3rl@nds I assume it is the reason most 0d3rs don't get through. It seems like C@n@d@ is less likely to have P@ck@g3s c0nf1sc@ted but Scumtoms compared to the U.S. at least for NL not sure about Ch1n@ though with the high influx of P@ck@g3s makes yours like a needle in the haystack. 

If you can find Me N0flur@z3p@m that is cheaper than 60 Euros without having to Buy 5-10 Grams to have it for half that Price which is 90$ C@n@d1@n so that means it Cost way more than U.S. M0n3y and I Buy it from Th3b R3@l are see plus it Costs 10$ for the Untracked Shipping but I believe Tracked Shipping is way more likely to be confiscated since I have R3ceiv3d 3 0rd3rs from TRRC I and all came through with no problems at all in a timely manner or 3 W33ks. 

@Biskobro any suggestions on good semi functional stimz, wanna regain machines  focus, and boost its output, want it to run smooth with no jerkiness

Last edited by a moderator:
I'll check the vendor's I know and get back to ya .It is deff around they get bulk from Chin@ 
Bonnie&Clyde had a bunch ,last I knew they were trying to sell out .I can contact them and ask if that's what u looking for.They get that a lot though.

I understand you said  NO F3tties but what about other less potent op1s?

been wanting to get my hands on some tooF-Veeminol but have been nervous of trying overseas especially when the only one I know carrying it is TGC-rc(The Grateful Chemical).

@Jayval Bonnie&Clyde had some but was trying to off it quick.They do have it often.I can get you their into if you wanna talk to them .

Status
Not open for further replies.
Drugbuyersguide Shoutbox
  1. xenxra @ xenxra: maybe
  2. rosetrip33 @ rosetrip33: Hey anyone there
  3. LatsDoodis @ LatsDoodis: @Dr-Octagon “I got a hoe named reel to reel, she got a buddy named SP12 now you know the deal… Mo’ money, mo’ money for the bank roll / Stick to the script, don’t slip in the ’94”
  4. xenxra @ xenxra: or i guess you could just DM them on here
  5. xenxra @ xenxra: @robert1975 prob just shoot admin a msg with contact button at bottom of site
  6. rockychoc @ rockychoc: @xnxra hahahaha
  7. R @ robert1975: @xenxra my username man.... my handle, username.
  8. xenxra @ xenxra: what kind of handle? there are several types of interior and exterior door handles such as pull-out handles, push-down handles, pull-up handles, trigger handles, and touch handles.
  9. R @ robert1975: Can anyone tell me how I change my handle?
  10. C @ Cruzing: Hey guys whats up?
  11. P @ peanut: Good weekend to all. Enjoy the rest of summer.
  12. BobbyDigi33 @ BobbyDigi33: Just a friendly reminder, gratitude is literally a super power we all have at our disposal. It's the antidote to depression, anger, envy, lust and other low vibratory states. Have a nice weekend and be grateful today!
  13. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: ✌️
  14. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: 💀
  15. CnC5 @ CnC5: Lmao 🤣
  16. Z @ zzaps94: Hey guys sorry I misunderstood what does shoutbox was, Hope you guys are all having a great day out there
  17. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: The roland 808. Or the hamond b-3 organ
  18. LatsDoodis @ LatsDoodis: What’s the most important drum machine/kit to have changed music and why? I think maybe SP-12 or the 1200, but kinda want to say drumulator or Rhythm Maker King 2 gave us some classic shit.
  19. xenxra @ xenxra: @DocPep yes. just use temp.pm or snote
  20. Terrylolol @ Terrylolol: Hope everyone has a fantastic week!
Back