New Year's Newbie

Wow. Beranda & Jewy posting on my newbie thread-I feel quite honored!!

Beranda your rant sounds like truth to me so please keep sharing. I would call it a truthrant and think you are right on. As far as watching Blackfish I won't be able to handle that. I even get all worked up over those ASPCA commercials (you know the ones with Sarah M singing in The Arms of an Angel).....if it were not for my husbands rules we would have a houseful of rescues for sure.

One good thing that came out of the whole SY Xmas disaster was that I ended up with some extra $$ that usually goes elsewhere and was able to donate it to the saving of a dog that was horrifically abused by its owners earlier this month in a town near me. They had tied it up to their truck and dragged it down the highway. Absolutely unbelievable in the worst way.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
What about me? You didnt say anything about me! (Stalker rolls around on the floor, kicks his feet, and sobs like an itty bitty baby /default_tongue.png ) You're a big meany Riley!

Temper Tantrums are fun and Super Duper cool!

(Stalker falls outta his chair and bumps his head) Hey, who hit me?......... Fucker, I'm gonna kick your ass......bastard.

Once, years ago, in a galaxy far far away, I was normal, now, not so much.

Peace Riley, Later

MyStalker - I can't imagine what about you or your well described behavior is not normal. Personally I like to throw a minimum of at least one tantrum a day just to make sure everyone is paying attention to me.

Are you an only child too?

Anyway here is your special shout out and sincere thank you for taking the time to post in this clueless newbie's thread! I gotta figure out this green arrow thing to show you how much I am enjoying your insights. Without you this forum would have very little to offer me. Please get up off your floor now.

MyStalker - I can't imagine what about you or your well described behavior is not normal. Personally I like to throw a minimum of at least one tantrum a day just to make sure everyone is paying attention to me.

Are you an only child too?

Anyway here is your special shout out and sincere thank you for taking the time to post in this clueless newbie's thread! I gotta figure out this green arrow thing to show you how much I am enjoying your insights. Without you this forum would have very little to offer me. Please get up off your floor now.

Well thank God. We've had quite the lack of immaturity and child-like tantrums around here lately. /default_huh.png

Don't make me laugh - please I will fall off my treadmill and be in the same position as you!!

Where the H is the "green arrow?"

Bambam6288 said:
I'm by new here but I m loving the sight and the people, day by day I am figuring out more and more and Hope the new year brings wonderful enjoyments. I'd appreciate a good vendor recommendation since most seem to be going sour from what I am reading.
Hey again bambam, the people here are great (well, 99.999%) but this aint the thread for vendor recommendations (could be wrong, I am all the time). You'll have to read the forums that correspond to your needs and go from there, sorry I cant do more.

Bambamman, Even though Stalker may suffer from recent TBI he is right and vendor info is in the other threads. Both of us are kinda of new here too and it is fun to read and try to figure out what all these very entertaining people are about. Before you throw out a bunch of questions take some time and read a bit first. Honestly most of my questions were answered that way and then you don't piss the experienced members off and have them tell you things like go to Topix (whatever that is). Anyway you are obviously a friendly, outgoing and confident guy so you will figure it out. You probably already have!

Riley you need an avatar girl, I suggest this one, made it a few years back with some kinda software which I cant recall at this particular time cause I have brain damage. This fits your online persona to a tee.....

View attachment 530

Whatta ya think? I already know you will luv it. No need to thank me, my work here is done.

You are really trying to get me going aren't you? Won't work Stalker. Maybe I do look just like this and think I am hot. Funny timing on your part though because I was looking at Avatars online just last night to pick one. Have you hacked my phone? Why are you called NightStalker? Am I going to need a restraining order? Are you up off the floor yet?

Hey, I know you're hot, All Stalkers ( from the clan, Daeva, and hey thats a real clan so dont say a word bout it!) have the ability to sense hotness without ever having a face to face.

Yep, hacked your phone, I'm still on the floor and am helping you by typing out the restraining order as we speak, uh, post I guess.

Now I wanna see your new avatar, lemme see!! No rush, takes time to pick one you like.....seriously.(for a change)

Adding to one of the longest welcome threads I've seen.

Welcome!

You found the best.

Follow the rules and honesty is appreciated here unlike some other uptight forums.

Since this is one of the longest welcome threads in DBG history, I figured I'd chime in and give you a proper welcome. We have definitely gotten more friendly, humorous, and less ranty in recent months. Now, we've apparantly become animal friendly. I still feel it is my duty to mention that there have been occurrences of baby hunting among members who have partaken in my infamous Cohibas Dustados. So we're still very close to becoming a fully recognized humane forum, but still have a few wrinkles to iron out. Please bear with us as we stock up on purple footballs for the next fiesta....

This isnt the longest, there's a 6 pager like 10 rows down.

I will take the challenge and post once more so I can win the longest intro thread game. Help me win guys! I am very competitive and hate to lose. I love DBG and baby seals and my dog.

I'm game (usually am), throw up a gauntlet and I'm likey to fight my way through...... /default_smile.png

Ok experienced people- I have a question that maybe someone can explain to me as I am still pretty new to forum world. I had seen posts where something called Topix was mentioned - usually in a derogatory manner. So got my curiosity up and I went and looked at that and here's what I don't get. Why does everyone there post with SWIM and SWIY, etc? I know what the acronyms stand for but here members talk normal first person singular or whatever. What is the point if all the SWIM and such? Why?

"Someone who isnt me", supposed to be a way of sayin you did it but you're hiding on the net. Cant post anymore extraneous nonsense though, just an FYI.

Drugbuyersguide Shoutbox
  1. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: We been rocking kinda hard since the day we begun, yo ready-c man, play Sanford and son....
  2. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: "Well his name is ready-c and im tellin u, he can play the beat forwards a d backwards too...
  3. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: @LatsDoodis maaan funk d.a.t!
  4. xenxra @ xenxra: maybe
  5. rosetrip33 @ rosetrip33: Hey anyone there
  6. LatsDoodis @ LatsDoodis: @Dr-Octagon “I got a hoe named reel to reel, she got a buddy named SP12 now you know the deal… Mo’ money, mo’ money for the bank roll / Stick to the script, don’t slip in the ’94”
  7. xenxra @ xenxra: or i guess you could just DM them on here
  8. xenxra @ xenxra: @robert1975 prob just shoot admin a msg with contact button at bottom of site
  9. rockychoc @ rockychoc: @xnxra hahahaha
  10. R @ robert1975: @xenxra my username man.... my handle, username.
  11. xenxra @ xenxra: what kind of handle? there are several types of interior and exterior door handles such as pull-out handles, push-down handles, pull-up handles, trigger handles, and touch handles.
  12. R @ robert1975: Can anyone tell me how I change my handle?
  13. C @ Cruzing: Hey guys whats up?
  14. P @ peanut: Good weekend to all. Enjoy the rest of summer.
  15. BobbyDigi33 @ BobbyDigi33: Just a friendly reminder, gratitude is literally a super power we all have at our disposal. It's the antidote to depression, anger, envy, lust and other low vibratory states. Have a nice weekend and be grateful today!
  16. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: ✌️
  17. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: 💀
  18. CnC5 @ CnC5: Lmao 🤣
  19. Z @ zzaps94: Hey guys sorry I misunderstood what does shoutbox was, Hope you guys are all having a great day out there
  20. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: The roland 808. Or the hamond b-3 organ
Back