New Year's Newbie

Oh hell no, I'm an ass for sure. Ask anyone. I been known to club baby seals!

I tried being an alcoholic once. It was too laborious. Hard work, bein' an alchy.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Trust me, you're not missing anything fun.

That's what I always say. So much drinking of the liquids. Ugh. Spare me.

You unfortunately eventually do get used to it. Or, there's always liquor.

Last edited by a moderator:
one

That's what I always say. So much drinking of the liquids. Ugh. Spare me.

one of my BFFs

jameson.jpg

I saw a documentary years ago about the seal hunts, I'll have to say that was one of the most horrific things I've ever seen, and keep in mind I was an army medic so I've seen alot.  I will never understand how anyone can do that, just look at their faces! The only thing worse or comprable is the killer whale roundups back in the 60's (thats where seaworld got there whales, which arent really whales, but anyway). Those guys stole those baby orcas from their moms and it was just totally fucked up, they are sentient creatures IMO, probably way more emotionally attached to their offspring than we are, been around this world a hellofa lot longer too. Yea, heartbreaking, and I really dont consider myself a softie, but that was really bad, especially since they didnt kill em, they just tortured them for 25 years.

Sorry for the rant, see "Black Fish" on netflix for more info on this..............if you can stand it.

Uplifting post huh?

Saw "Blackfish"...felt like a total asshole for not questioning this type of 3-ring circus.

I always thought I knew a sham when I saw it, and 99% of the time I can smell a sham a mile away, but "Blackfish" infuriated me and made feel foolish to boot.

And there in lies yet another reason that I typically dislike (code for hate) humans and am constantly disappointed in the species for which I am a part of.

Animals and Children...should ALWAYS be protected, anyone who abuses either group is garbage.

Okie Dokie, that came out of nowhere...so yeah, I guess it's fair to say we agree on this matter.

Your sense of humor...well let's just say, the theory that if 1 slice of cheesecake is good, cheesecake for every meal is better. Except after you eat too much cheesecake, your tummy hurts and you start to feel sick every time someone just mentions cheese and cake in a sentence.

So, while I imagine your intentions are good, overdoing the sarcastic thing...maybe a little.

Just one girls opinion...and hey, I am one of those crazy, outspoken PETA types, can't take me anywhere, I'm liable to strip naked and start ranting about fur.

Hope you can take the last part as just a teeny, tiny opinion from a teeny, tiny inconsequential girl who no one really listens to...

Peace,

Beranda

Saw "Blackfish"...felt like a total asshole for not questioning this type of 3-ring circus.

I always thought I knew a sham when I saw it, and 99% of the time I can smell a sham a mile away, but "Blackfish" infuriated me and made feel foolish to boot.

And there in lies yet another reason that I typically dislike (code for hate) humans and am constantly disappointed in the species for which I am a part of.

Animals and Children...should ALWAYS be protected, anyone who abuses either group is garbage.

Okie Dokie, that came out of nowhere...so yeah, I guess it's fair to say we agree on this matter.

Your sense of humor...well let's just say, the theory that if 1 slice of cheesecake is good, cheesecake for every meal is better. Except after you eat too much cheesecake, your tummy hurts and you start to feel sick every time someone just mentions cheese and cake in a sentence.

So, while I imagine your intentions are good, overdoing the sarcastic thing...maybe a little.

Just one girls opinion...and hey, I am one of those crazy, outspoken PETA types, can't take me anywhere, I'm liable to strip naked and start ranting about fur.

Hope you can take the last part as just a teeny, tiny opinion from a teeny, tiny inconsequential girl who no one really listens to...

Peace,

Beranda
I have only two comments my lady. First, as to the first highlighted comment above, well, please feel free to rant in such fashion anytime you like whilst in the Wookie's presence, LOL, and second, you couldn't be more wrong. You're far from inconsequential, and I can verify that MANY listen to and value your thoughts and opinions. Myself chief among them. /default_biggrin.png

I have only two comments my lady. First, as to the first highlighted comment above, well, please feel free to rant in such fashion anytime you like whilst in the Wookie's presence, LOL, and second, you couldn't be more wrong. You're far from inconsequential, and I can verify that MANY listen to and value your thoughts and opinions. Myself chief among them. /default_biggrin.png
Jewy,

Thank you, it is my sincere hope that by now I am known for not being a bully, however, since there are so many new folks around, I didn't wish to alienate anyone.

While I think of myself as a humble being, I have learned how essential it is to STAY ever presently humble and never act as if you somehow command special reverence.

You Kind Sir, are indeed one of the MOST humble furry "myths" (wookie reference) I have ever had the pleasure of meeting!

Sincerely,

B

Jewy,

Thank you, it is my sincere hope that by now I am known for not being a bully, however, since there are so many new folks around, I didn't wish to alienate anyone.

While I think of myself as a humble being, I have learned how essential it is to STAY ever presently humble and never act as if you somehow command special reverence.

You Kind Sir, are indeed one of the MOST humble furry "myths" (wookie reference) I have ever had the pleasure of meeting!

Sincerely,

B
Song for Beranda and Jewy! Woot Woot!!!!

Peace,

Beranda
The last thing I ever thought of you was teeny tiny and inconsequential, I would say well informed, caring, and now that I read your post, a woman after my own heart. I hate to say it (yet of course I will), but I have more feelings for all the pets I've ever had than most human beings I've ever known. There are a select few people that I would, or would have done just about anything for, pulled down the stars if possible, but they are few and far in between.

The last thing I ever thought of you was teeny tiny and inconsequential, I would say well informed, caring, and now that I read your post, a woman after my own heart. I hate to say it (yet of course I will), but I have more feelings for all the pets I've ever had than most human beings I've ever known. There are a select few people that I would, or would have done just about anything for, pulled down the stars if possible, but they are few and far in between.
Hi Night Stalker,

Thank you for the very kind and respectful PM. I plan to reply to it shortly, but in the meantime...

No ill will or hard feelings and no need to explain yourself, although one amazing thing about this forum, that I've found, is that if and when members do not see eye to eye on matters, the product is dialogue that allows us the opportunity to learn more about one another.

Take Care,

Beranda

Wow. Beranda & Jewy posting on my newbie thread-I feel quite honored!!

Beranda your rant sounds like truth to me so please keep sharing. I would call it a truthrant and think you are right on. As far as watching Blackfish I won't be able to handle that. I even get all worked up over those ASPCA commercials (you know the ones with Sarah M singing in The Arms of an Angel).....if it were not for my husbands rules we would have a houseful of rescues for sure.

One good thing that came out of the whole SY Xmas disaster was that I ended up with some extra $$ that usually goes elsewhere and was able to donate it to the saving of a dog that was horrifically abused by its owners earlier this month in a town near me. They had tied it up to their truck and dragged it down the highway. Absolutely unbelievable in the worst way.

Wanted to say hello and happy to be here! This will probably make you regulars laugh - but I only discovered anything like this forum even existed a couple of weeks ago when all of a sudden very reliable SY couldn't ship (never happened before). I have read here many many many suffered through Xmas with the same issue,

When I asked him what was the problem he said go read the forums. So, I am wondering "what on earth is he talking about???"

Spent some time googling and here I am. It has been an incredibly informative tool and laughing at myself for being so clueless.

Happy New Year's to you all!
 Go figure ... Tons of information and plenty great fellows just one click away ... !

Welcome, Happy New Year and enjoy the forums if you discovered them now /default_smile.png

MH

Drugbuyersguide Shoutbox
  1. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: We been rocking kinda hard since the day we begun, yo ready-c man, play Sanford and son....
  2. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: "Well his name is ready-c and im tellin u, he can play the beat forwards a d backwards too...
  3. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: @LatsDoodis maaan funk d.a.t!
  4. xenxra @ xenxra: maybe
  5. rosetrip33 @ rosetrip33: Hey anyone there
  6. LatsDoodis @ LatsDoodis: @Dr-Octagon “I got a hoe named reel to reel, she got a buddy named SP12 now you know the deal… Mo’ money, mo’ money for the bank roll / Stick to the script, don’t slip in the ’94”
  7. xenxra @ xenxra: or i guess you could just DM them on here
  8. xenxra @ xenxra: @robert1975 prob just shoot admin a msg with contact button at bottom of site
  9. rockychoc @ rockychoc: @xnxra hahahaha
  10. R @ robert1975: @xenxra my username man.... my handle, username.
  11. xenxra @ xenxra: what kind of handle? there are several types of interior and exterior door handles such as pull-out handles, push-down handles, pull-up handles, trigger handles, and touch handles.
  12. R @ robert1975: Can anyone tell me how I change my handle?
  13. C @ Cruzing: Hey guys whats up?
  14. P @ peanut: Good weekend to all. Enjoy the rest of summer.
  15. BobbyDigi33 @ BobbyDigi33: Just a friendly reminder, gratitude is literally a super power we all have at our disposal. It's the antidote to depression, anger, envy, lust and other low vibratory states. Have a nice weekend and be grateful today!
  16. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: ✌️
  17. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: 💀
  18. CnC5 @ CnC5: Lmao 🤣
  19. Z @ zzaps94: Hey guys sorry I misunderstood what does shoutbox was, Hope you guys are all having a great day out there
  20. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: The roland 808. Or the hamond b-3 organ
Back