No-go on 2Br-DCK :-(

vs322

I had mentioned in some thread that I'd look into this with my China peeps, and after a few long WeChat sessions, I've concluded that it's unlikely to happen.  The Chinese cops are really cracking down on all the ketamine-analogue labs.  So Chinese 2F is probably gone for good, and other cute analogues are very unlikely.  Sorry to be the bearer of bad news, but I thought this would be of interest to the community.  

Last edited by a moderator:
I had mentioned in some thread that I'd look into this with my China peeps, and after a few long WeChat sessions, I've concluded that it's unlikely to happen.  The Chinese cops are really cracking down on all the ketamine-analogue labs.  So Chinese 2F is probably gone for good, and other cute analogues are very unlikely.  Sorry to be the bearer of bad news, but I thought this would be of interest to the community.  
hmm Its been a month or so but I had seen rumblings on r3ddit that 2f would be produced in the states somehow, iirc? either that or some big shipment was headed. i cannot remember now

I still haven't seen any edict or law about 2F or K analogues in general as of yet. Can anyone provide something to that effect? It looks like regular K is going to have to be the order of the day for those seeking. Either that or Indian or European labs will be the only feasible options, maybe Canadians. But most Canadian suppliers are sourcing from overseas as well.

My impression is that 2F has been technically illegal in China for a while, but only recently have the police started really cracking down.  I have a friend whose family is a big deal in the CCP, and he told me that basically everyone in high up in every industry is dirty, and they only get to stay while they're in favor with whoever happens to be ascendent in the Party at the time.  So probably some chemical-factory kingpin pissed off the wrong Party member this summer or something.  My friend told me a story about something similar happening with a certain type of farming equipment in like 2014; the guys who built machine X were all thrown in jail, and the guys who built machine Y got (temporarily) rich.  It sounds xenophobic to say so, but the business environment is really strange over there.

So, I stumbled across a site that was very obscure which had a commenter arguing that one family runs virtually all of the RC labs found in China which are legitimate and large. Have you heard that theory? It seems well-researched and I bookmarked the page on one of my phones for later fact-checking. Maybe i will see if I can find it and start that sooner than originally planned for...

Chinese government is corrupt as fuck, they do what they want , when they want. period. 

So, I stumbled across a site that was very obscure which had a commenter arguing that one family runs virtually all of the RC labs found in China which are legitimate and large. Have you heard that theory? It seems well-researched and I bookmarked the page on one of my phones for later fact-checking. Maybe i will see if I can find it and start that sooner than originally planned for...
I hadn't heard that theory, but that sounds totally consistent with everything that I know.  So presumably it was just somebody in that family who pissed off the wrong Party member.  My understanding is that there are ~15-20 families that pretty much run everything, but that top echelon is really unstable, and one of them will get purged/fucked by everyone in the circle periodically.  

Also, why do you feel it's been illegal for awhile?
That was the impression I got from one of my buddies.  He works at a 99% legit chemical company, and the tone and lexicon of his answer when I asked about K analogues made me think that.  His English is as almost literally as good as mine (he's been studying since he was 5, and he does lots of business with americans) so I'm inclined to trust my gut on such cues with him.  (Try that with some of my other friends, and a 50 gallon drum of benzene shows up in Oklahoma or something!  It's legit with Chris though.)

Another possibility, since Chris only deals in human APIs is that it used to be legal for animal use.  I mean, pandas seem seem pretty damn chill...

I hadn't heard that theory, but that sounds totally consistent with everything that I know.  So presumably it was just somebody in that family who pissed off the wrong Party member.  My understanding is that there are ~15-20 families that pretty much run everything, but that top echelon is really unstable, and one of them will get purged/fucked by everyone in the circle periodically.  

That was the impression I got from one of my buddies.  He works at a 99% legit chemical company, and the tone and lexicon of his answer when I asked about K analogues made me think that.  His English is as almost literally as good as mine (he's been studying since he was 5, and he does lots of business with americans) so I'm inclined to trust my gut on such cues with him.  (Try that with some of my other friends, and a 50 gallon drum of benzene shows up in Oklahoma or something!  It's legit with Chris though.)

Another possibility, since Chris only deals in human APIs is that it used to be legal for animal use.  I mean, pandas seem seem pretty damn chill...
Very intriguing. Hey, why haven't you replied to my DM, bro?

I have my DM half composed, but I was struggling to explain what was going on with me because the shit you're facing is infinitely worse.  I'll send tonight after work :-)

hmm Its been a month or so but I had seen rumblings on r3ddit that 2f would be produced in the states somehow, iirc? either that or some big shipment was headed. i cannot remember now
I could imagine that there are like 5 metric tonnes of 2F sitting in a port in China, so I'd guess the "big shipment"  thing is right.  Some precursors to k/2F are listed chemicals, even though K is CIII and 2F is unscheduled, so US production could be difficult.

Aside: Anybody want go halfsies on 5 metric tonnes of 2F with me?  ;-)

I could imagine that there are like 5 metric tonnes of 2F sitting in a port in China, so I'd guess the "big shipment"  thing is right.  Some precursors to k/2F are listed chemicals, even though K is CIII and 2F is unscheduled, so US production could be difficult.

It's a shame that we have such draconian drug laws and restrictions on precurs0rs. Look at Portugal. They did well to decriminalize everything. We could learn a thing or two from them.

Also, I look forward to that message. Don't feel bad about my situation. It isn't your fault and there's nothing that can be done but to hope and fight for her life.

for its anti-depressant properties alone, if i had the means, i would in a heartbeat. truly underappreciated in that regard.. showed me that theres much more than jsut trying to k-hole to another universe... not that theres anything necessarily wrong in that either.

for its anti-depressant properties alone, if i had the means, i would in a heartbeat. truly underappreciated in that regard.. showed me that theres much more than jsut trying to k-hole to another universe... not that theres anything necessarily wrong in that either.
Ain't that the truth. 2F is amazing and deserves more recognition for therapeutic applications. It also aids in PTSD, anxiety, and addiction treatment.

My lab was genuinely working (albeit slowly...other stuff has taken priority recently) on patenting the damn stuff for its antidepressant properties!  

Being completely serious here, maybe it's worth approaching some hedge funds or HNWIs in case there really is a chance to buy the last 5 metric tonnes of the stuff in existence...  

My lab was genuinely working (albeit slowly...other stuff has taken priority recently) on patenting the damn stuff for its antidepressant properties!  

Being completely serious here, maybe it's worth approaching some hedge funds or HNWIs in case there really is a chance to buy the last 5 metric tonnes of the stuff in existence...  
It would be nice to see. Ketamine clinics are already a thing, so it isn't a stretch. Also, you still haven't responded to my DM, dudeski! If I had the funds to throw in on 5 tonnes, I would. No hesitation. I'm a huge fan of psychedelic therapy, and thus ketamine therapies by extension. It has helped me significantly, as well as many others I have both treated and known to be treated by themselves or others.

Hey--so I may have a lead on legit nedical 2FDCK,  I'll skip the nerdy chemistry, but 2FDCK could actually have major clincal asvantages.  Ciukd make ut was cheaper than Spravata treatmebt,  I;ll keep y'all posted,

Damn I wish my hands would heal up.  I either type 2 words per minute, or I come across as an illiterate, non-english-speaking, crackhead.  Sorry—just had to vent because this has been pissing me off lately.

Drugbuyersguide Shoutbox
  1. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: We been rocking kinda hard since the day we begun, yo ready-c man, play Sanford and son....
  2. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon:
  3. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: "Well his name is ready-c and im tellin u, he can play the beat forwards a d backwards too...
  4. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: @LatsDoodis maaan funk d.a.t!
  5. xenxra @ xenxra: maybe
  6. rosetrip33 @ rosetrip33: Hey anyone there
  7. LatsDoodis @ LatsDoodis: @Dr-Octagon “I got a hoe named reel to reel, she got a buddy named SP12 now you know the deal… Mo’ money, mo’ money for the bank roll / Stick to the script, don’t slip in the ’94”
  8. xenxra @ xenxra: or i guess you could just DM them on here
  9. xenxra @ xenxra: @robert1975 prob just shoot admin a msg with contact button at bottom of site
  10. rockychoc @ rockychoc: @xnxra hahahaha
  11. R @ robert1975: @xenxra my username man.... my handle, username.
  12. xenxra @ xenxra: what kind of handle? there are several types of interior and exterior door handles such as pull-out handles, push-down handles, pull-up handles, trigger handles, and touch handles.
  13. R @ robert1975: Can anyone tell me how I change my handle?
  14. C @ Cruzing: Hey guys whats up?
  15. P @ peanut: Good weekend to all. Enjoy the rest of summer.
  16. BobbyDigi33 @ BobbyDigi33: Just a friendly reminder, gratitude is literally a super power we all have at our disposal. It's the antidote to depression, anger, envy, lust and other low vibratory states. Have a nice weekend and be grateful today!
  17. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: ✌️
  18. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: 💀
  19. CnC5 @ CnC5: Lmao 🤣
  20. Z @ zzaps94: Hey guys sorry I misunderstood what does shoutbox was, Hope you guys are all having a great day out there
Back