ODSMT vendors?

latency1716

Looks like Serenity is currently on a break from vending, and Berg's menu went down as well. Are there any reliable ODSMT vendors with reasonable prices? I've been on ODSMT for pain management for over 2 years now, so it would be unfortunate to be cut off now.

Berg is still up. He opened a new Rentry page. The email address is the same. Autogen99 is reliable.

Berg is still up. He opened a new Rentry page. The email address is the same. Autogen99 is reliable.
Thanks man, I saw autogen99 a while back and was wondering whether he's legit or not, so this answers my question. Can you link Berg's new page? I don't know if that's against the rules or something, if it is I can contact him about it directly.

im wondering too, serenity is taking a breach and id love to find some 2map
I'd like to second that with SerenityChems going on break I'm flat out of options an am hunting down vendors for 2map or odsmt and will probably get scammed out of grip b4 I find a real vendor anyone know anything about alienresearch just seen there link and menu but I can't find anything about them anywhere

I'd like to second that with SerenityChems going on break I'm flat out of options an am hunting down vendors for 2map or odsmt and will probably get scammed out of grip b4 I find a real vendor anyone know anything about alienresearch just seen there link and menu but I can't find anything about them anywhere
Im assuming hes just taking a few week break, at least thats what it seemed like on my email

have you ordered his ODSMT, and if so was it good?

Im assuming hes just taking a few week break, at least thats what it seemed like on my email

have you ordered his ODSMT, and if so was it good?
did you ask him about it via email? someone else who contacted him seemed to imply the break is indefinite, but would love for it to only be for a few weeks

did you ask him about it via email? someone else who contacted him seemed to imply the break is indefinite, but would love for it to only be for a few weeks
"Unfortunately we’ve run out of some supplies. Instead of stocking back up, we’ve decided to take a break for a while. Thanks for your support."

based on this im assuming its temp, but who knows. Hopefully its not permanent

"Unfortunately we’ve run out of some supplies. Instead of stocking back up, we’ve decided to take a break for a while. Thanks for your support."

based on this im assuming its temp, but who knows. Hopefully its not permanent
I see, thanks. yea the wording does seem to imply its temporary. we all need vacations lol

I see, thanks. yea the wording does seem to imply its temporary. we all need vacations lol
i checked his pastebin like an hour ago and its totally gone, so i assume he's permanently done

"This page is no longer available. It has either expired, been removed by its creator, or removed by one of the Pastebin staff."

that sucks lol

i checked his pastebin like an hour ago and its totally gone, so i assume he's permanently done

"This page is no longer available. It has either expired, been removed by its creator, or removed by one of the Pastebin staff."

that sucks lol

Serenity was easily pulling in $10-20k per week from his sales. He had stock in a bunch of different things and he's run out in the past without taking a break.

Generally a vendor doesn't stop all business that quickly and just disappear like that. Even though most (if not all) of the stuff he was selling was quasi-legal, I'm willing to bet that someone at the local post office contacted OIG and some serious heat came down on him.

The fact that he still put up a quick notice leads me to suspect he wasn't outright arrested but he probably got wind of an investigation coming down on him. He was probably sending out 100-200 packages a week that was hitting a smaller volume post office.

Unfortunately I think he took on too many clients and he didn't limit the number of orders a client could make per month. He probably should have made a limit of one order per month which would help combine a bunch of smaller weekly orders into one larger monthly order. That would have reduced the volume of packages going out substantially. He also could have stopped taking on new customers and only dealt with his larger volume clients.

Hindsight is 20/20 but I bet something like this played out. It really sucks that this happened to him because he was honestly one of the best, if not the best, vendor I've ever had the pleasure of dealing with. If I had to find some minor issue with dealing with Serenity, it would probably be the local post office sitting on express orders for 1-2 days somewhat frequently -- but that was out of his control.

I should have put in an order earlier and make it a hard rule that if I drop below a certain amount, put in an order quickly. Dealing with ODSMT withdrawals is a mf'er.

Also I just want to add a vendor with such great reviews like Serenity wouldn't throw out his name because there is a huge amount of goodwill behind that name (its super valuable). Keep your eyes out for scammers using that name saying, "We're back!" because of all the previous positive goodwill.

Don't get suckered into a situation where a scammer uses a previously amazing vendor's name to fool people. I've seen it happen before many times in this game.

Serenity was easily pulling in $10-20k per week from his sales. He had stock in a bunch of different things and he's run out in the past without taking a break.

Generally a vendor doesn't stop all business that quickly and just disappear like that. Even though most (if not all) of the stuff he was selling was quasi-legal, I'm willing to bet that someone at the local post office contacted OIG and some serious heat came down on him.

The fact that he still put up a quick notice leads me to suspect he wasn't outright arrested but he probably got wind of an investigation coming down on him. He was probably sending out 100-200 packages a week that was hitting a smaller volume post office.

Unfortunately I think he took on too many clients and he didn't limit the number of orders a client could make per month. He probably should have made a limit of one order per month which would help combine a bunch of smaller weekly orders into one larger monthly order. That would have reduced the volume of packages going out substantially. He also could have stopped taking on new customers and only dealt with his larger volume clients.

Hindsight is 20/20 but I bet something like this played out. It really sucks that this happened to him because he was honestly one of the best, if not the best, vendor I've ever had the pleasure of dealing with. If I had to find some minor issue with dealing with Serenity, it would probably be the local post office sitting on express orders for 1-2 days somewhat frequently -- but that was out of his control.

I should have put in an order earlier and make it a hard rule that if I drop below a certain amount, put in an order quickly. Dealing with ODSMT withdrawals is a mf'er.
now that i think about it, this def seems like what happened. I wasnt aware of the scale in which he was running. But i believe it. His stuff was pretty decent. Its a damn shame i only got a gram before he quit lol

Anyone use rcc for odsmt I see big jack has it on the site but has ne one ever got it from the club??

When you've been out for 3 days because a vendor folded and the status finally updates to "Out for Delivery"

Attachments

• puppy-with-separation-anxiety-after-lockdown-1.jpg
    puppy-with-separation-anxiety-after-lockdown-1.jpg
    126.1 KB · Views: 5
When you've been out for 3 days because a vendor folded and the status finally updates to "Out for Delivery"
Me when the very last 2 grams of 2MAP from Serenity arrived lmao. Been running through it, currently have like 450mg left and planning on doing a semi-steep taper and switch back to kratom until another vendor or another similar chem materializes. Might have to just go back to buying stupidly expensive Oxy every once in a while and doing mainly Kratom w/ potentiators instead :cautious::rolleyes:

Me when the very last 2 grams of 2MAP from Serenity arrived lmao. Been running through it, currently have like 450mg left and planning on doing a semi-steep taper and switch back to kratom until another vendor or another similar chem materializes. Might have to just go back to buying stupidly expensive Oxy every once in a while and doing mainly Kratom w/ potentiators instead :cautious::rolleyes:

Kratom saved me from having severe withdrawal to feeling basically fine. If you can get this in your area, I would try MIT 45 "Special K" -- it is VERY powerful and a little pricey but it is strong enough to cover most withdrawal scenarios. Also, I don't like doing it because it is hard on your heart but taking around 30-40mg of loperamide can really help as well. You don't want to do it often because it can become toxic at high levels but even 30-40mg can help tremendously. You hear stories of people taking 50-60+ pills at once but that's way too much. Keep it around 16-20 pills if you absolutely need to because the withdrawals become unbearable.

If you suffer from irritable leg syndrome (feeling like you constantly have to move your legs -- like your body wants to crawl outside itself) -- hot baths with Epsom salt are amazing. Magnesium really helps with ILS and the hot bath water will help your entire body (I feel like strong temperature changes from hot to cold and back sort of shock your nervous system a bit and help your mind find its baseline faster).

The problem with 237 is that it wrecks your tolerance so even taking a 40mg or even 80mg Oxy pill just doesn't really do much except keep you out of withdrawals for a few hours. But if you are just trying to sleep, it can be a life saver. If you can keep asleep, it is better to go through withdrawals unconscious -- lol.

Attachments

• Screenshot from 2023-11-16 22-12-04.png
    Screenshot from 2023-11-16 22-12-04.png
    90.7 KB · Views: 4

I also think this is exactly what happened. Had a conversation with a close friend about it and was worried about how blown up/known about Serenity had become, and I didn't even realize the full extent of it until I joined this forum and checked Dread for the first time in years. Hopefully he rematerializes, although I have no idea when that would happen or what it would look like. Trying to keep in contact with him but he seems to not be checking or at least not replying to emails of any kind atm, which makes sense; some people are probably abruptly facing the fact that they're heavily addicted to ODSMT (so god damn glad I finished tapering off boofing it towards the end of last month, had been doing 300mg+ daily for about 1.5-2 years) and he's probably getting many, many desperate emails. Still looking for a 2MAP vendor though as its my DoC these days; I find the WDs aren't anywhere near as bad as ODSMT as long as you don't take massive amounts or constantly dose throughout the day. A potentiator is also borderline mandatory for it because of how short it lasts, Cimetidine works great to extend its active half-life and give it some legs though, but it can also make the WDs worse because of that. So like the romans said, "all things in moderation"

Drugbuyersguide Shoutbox
  1. P @ Proton-hoe: Pardon me… @Admin
  2. P @ Proton-hoe: @MOD can I get my post permissions back?
  3. Gracie5 @ Gracie5: Hi @Strength! Great to see you! :)
  4. N @ nine_nine_238: @CnaCs more so than the more mainstream?
  5. CnC5 @ CnC5: @synthetixchao because they are very dangerous and very risky for vendors to acquire and provide cause they can do alot of damage man
  6. S @ synthetixchao: Hope everyone having better day though
  7. Strength @ Strength: Pharmacy charges me more cash for a two day supply than it is for a months supply, explain that
  8. Codeuser4 @ Codeuser4: Hope all is well with everyone
  9. Strength @ Strength: Hey Gracie good to see you
  10. Gracie5 @ Gracie5: All is good! Have a great day! :)
  11. S @ sporidicus: @sporidicus
  12. Mr Black @ Mr Black: @Strength check you email.. I mighty have responded later
  13. Strength @ Strength: Yes
  14. porkandbeansboy @ porkandbeansboy: Yeah shoutbox from what I've been told simple friendly convos.
  15. Strength @ Strength: @Mr Black i emailed you
  16. CnC5 @ CnC5: Hope everyone had a great weekend!
  17. Strength @ Strength: Gm all
  18. UFOtofu @ UFOtofu: @Dr-Octagon thank you there, I think. As you Dr…. Is that Dana White or Bruce Buffer you’re wearing tonight? Does Conor have his own cologne line yet?! 🥸
  19. A @ AnnaSofia: Hope everyone’s having an above average weekend!
  20. DoctorFaustus @ DoctorFaustus: How's everyone doing?
Back