OLD OXYCOTIN

• Thread starter Thread starter Guest
  • Start date Start date
G

15437_oxycontin_80mg.gif
OLD OXYCOTIN 80MG

Last edited:
Well yes, those look like 80mg OxyContin to me. The thing is that unless you're American, nobody has ever seen a 'new' OC pill. Would it not be more useful to print a photo of those, so that the majority can see what they look like and keep well away from them?

And is it true that some brands of i/r hydromorphone HCl in tablet form are having things like naloxone added? God forbid the rest of the world ever sees these 'new' meds. Incidentally, who was the original patent holder for Dilaudid brand, and what companies make generic hydromorphone? I know of Mallinckrodt's opiate portfolio, and their products that I have been able to try have always been of the highest standards. Can their products be bought through any IOPs anyone knows of? Their 10mg hydrocodone is much better than Watson's, and if their strong opioids are as good as the weak ones, I for one would be interested in a source. Also, has anybody tried the Janssen 8 & 16mg 24-hour SR versions of hydromorph, and can they be easily made into instants?

oxycontin.jpg

NEW OXY'S 40MG NOW KNOW AS OP'S <<<<< LINK TO INFO ON THE NEW OXY'S

Last edited:
Definitely a tragedy with the new op's no good way to defeat the time release. I'm sure purdue lost a lot of money switching over as i hear alot of people are asking there dr's to switch them from this new op configuration.

I dont know.

It sucks u can tcrush the op's but I've cut then into pieces before...

Last time I had an OP it was an 80 and I whiped the coating off with a paper towel and took it and I was pretty gone.

My tolerance isn't what some peoples is so I don't know but I can def. feel the op's once I take them.

@ XANAXMASTER

lol, I really wish you wouldn't have posted that pic, I want one now and I will nver have one again.

I was reading somewhere about a method to make the op snortable again..

I don't know if it is true or not but does anyone know? If so I would order some from a Mexican source.

Well yes, those look like 80mg OxyContin to me. The thing is that unless you're American, nobody has ever seen a 'new' OC pill. Would it not be more useful to print a photo of those, so that the majority can see what they look like and keep well away from them?

And is it true that some brands of i/r hydromorphone HCl in tablet form are having things like naloxone added? God forbid the rest of the world ever sees these 'new' meds. Incidentally, who was the original patent holder for Dilaudid brand, and what companies make generic hydromorphone? I know of Mallinckrodt's opiate portfolio, and their products that I have been able to try have always been of the highest standards. Can their products be bought through any IOPs anyone knows of? Their 10mg hydrocodone is much better than Watson's, and if their strong opioids are as good as the weak ones, I for one would be interested in a source. Also, has anybody tried the Janssen 8 & 16mg 24-hour SR versions of hydromorph, and can they be easily made into instants?
Most of the Dilaudid (Hydromorphone) in the USA that is the most popular is manufactured by Mallinckrodt Inc. (The ones with the "M" on one side and the corresponding number of MGs of the active ingredient contained in the pill on the other).

And @visa accepted (I know it says he's banned now but...), this board is not about "defeating the time release mechanism so you can abuse the pill", it's about sharing knowledge with each other so we can make more informed decisions as to what we decide to put in our bodies to help us cope with any debilitating charecteristics we may have at this time in our life. We do not promote abuse; in fact I would suggest you do some research on where you can get help in your area for drug abuse; sounds like you may be well on your way already and that you can hopefully grab the bull by the horns before it becomes too out of control! Good luck! Take care and be safe!

@mrnikes,

Yes, finding the ol' 160mg blues, is impossible at this point. And if one were to find one, it would either be fake OR real, but weakened immensely from the time it has been sitting around (Years), since it has been over 5-6+ years since they (Purdue Pharma) stopped manufacturing these works of art haha. Thanks for the pics!

Hi I'm from UK and a friend who is suffering from cancer has given me some OxyContin 10s and some 120s. Will the 10s be IR and the 120s ER? Just wanting some info please.

Hi I'm from UK and a friend who is suffering from cancer has given me some OxyContin 10s and some 120s. Will the 10s be IR and the 120s ER? Just wanting some info please.
I've never heard of a 120 Oxy...Are you sure that's what you have?

-YB

I shouldn't be posting this... but you   could simply get the old formula oxycontin without any issues. What's that???? they changed the formula in the United Sates? Ohhh OK let me just look over to my friends in Europe. Every heard of mundipharma, or napp before. There's doezens of other companies that use  the old formula oxcontin around Europe. Denmark, Netherlands, Germany, Bulgaria, etc etc etc Usually they are in blister packets. I know oxycodone is oxycodone, but man oh man they just seem to pack much more of a punch in the old formula OC's of some reason. Now we are creating a generation of kids who don't know what oxys are and are raised on taken "blue" roxi's etc

Ahhh the old OC. I don't think the rocksees are near as good. I know they are still made but I only know of 1 place that claims to have them and they are on the blacklist. But I have very fond memories....

The 80z were the BOMB I loved them and at time of cost were 35$,but were talking years ago.I still get OP 60Z for 25$ and they do the job ,ya just can't crush em up like the good old days of the real Ox'z

~Bb~

Not sure what you mean by hydromorphone having naloxone? I have a script for 120 a month, and they the same as ever. I did try the the 16 mg er dilaudid. Not worth the money. Can not be made into instants. Gel up like the oxy op's.

Drugbuyersguide Shoutbox
  1. robert1975 @ robert1975: @CnC5 as @xenxra mentioned, they are on the international list. Somehow they are still allowed to take orders from US subscribers.
  2. xenxra @ xenxra: @CnC5 theyre on the international list
  3. CnC5 @ CnC5: @robert1975 whats v10?
  4. xenxra @ xenxra: yeah that is pretty f'd, thanks for the heads up.
  5. robert1975 @ robert1975: Even worse, they know this yet continue to take orders from the US and will not give coin back. That's fucked up.
  6. robert1975 @ robert1975: If anyone has questions about V10.... they CANNOT get anything into the USA, regardless of what they tell you. I have proof if anyone needs it.
  7. porkandbeansboy @ porkandbeansboy: I think it's safe to say that we are all grateful for this place. Everyone here on these forums that is lol. :)
  8. FunkyFlirt911 @ FunkyFlirt911: DBG new Feature unlocked :D
  9. aenima1336 @ aenima1336: Either it's a bug or he paid a lot? 🤣
  10. xenxra @ xenxra: why is groot listed five times in a row on the banner at the top?
  11. C @ Careb3ar: Stay safe everyone!
  12. H @ hillbillie: thank you DBG for keeping me safe as can be in this market!
  13. K @ knofflebon: Hope yallz havin a decent weekend
  14. P @ player72: Oy vey that comments section on the pneu ork poast
  15. CnC5 @ CnC5: @knofflebon lmao damn thats crazy 🤪
  16. K @ knofflebon: Oof, kriss kross “tonight’s tha night” came on randomly. Feeling so old
  17. lucas007 @ lucas007: @knofflebon Lol, So funny,
  18. K @ knofflebon: Lol, as a famous singer once said, it’s like rain on your wedding day, or a free ride when you’ve already paid….
  19. xenxra @ xenxra: @knofflebon lol
  20. Gracie5 @ Gracie5: @knofflebon thanks for sharing! Holy buckets!
Back