OLD OXYCOTIN

• Thread starter Thread starter Guest
  • Start date Start date
Definitely a tragedy with the new op's no good way to defeat the time release. I'm sure purdue lost a lot of money switching over as i hear alot of people are asking there dr's to switch them from this new op configuration.
Anyone tried the OPANA G74 40?
Anyone tried the OPANA G74 40?
. I tried the doctor tried to get me to switch, needless to say I have a new doc now back on my oxycontin 80 op. Iam very happy, I don't like Opana no ephoria what's so ever.

Last edited:
I contacted a new vendor today, and he list "MS-Contin" as one of his meds.  That surely doesn't mean the old formula does it??

I contacted a new vendor today, and he list "MS-Contin" as one of his meds.  That surely doesn't mean the old formula does it??
Not if it's the SY vendor that you were posting about.

Does anyone know if it's normL for the the 80mg OPs from SY IOPs to be larger in size?

The 40mg I get from my Dr. are much smaller.

-kan

Does anyone know if it's normL for the the 80mg OPs from SY IOPs to be larger in size?

The 40mg I get from my Dr. are much smaller.

-kan
From my memory....yes. Check google images. 40more mg than a 40.

I recently saw an old school 40 with the markings 40 on one side and OD on the other.   They look perfect but I can't verify that they are the real deal.  Anyone ever see these?   

Not yet. There is plenty of old school type around these days but it is all OC not OD, at least that I have seen or heard about. Did they come from one of our vendors? 

@Packrat  The image below is the 'Old' vs the 'New' look of 40's from Purdue Pharma if that's any use.. 

oxycontin-new.jpg

Regards,  T.

I recently saw an old school 40 with the markings 40 on one side and OD on the other.   They look perfect but I can't verify that they are the real deal.  Anyone ever see these?   
Ive had these once from a vendor on here. They were 100% legit. From what I’ve read they’re from the southern part. Yellow in color?

Drugbuyersguide Shoutbox
  1. robert1975 @ robert1975: @CnC5 as @xenxra mentioned, they are on the international list. Somehow they are still allowed to take orders from US subscribers.
  2. xenxra @ xenxra: @CnC5 theyre on the international list
  3. CnC5 @ CnC5: @robert1975 whats v10?
  4. xenxra @ xenxra: yeah that is pretty f'd, thanks for the heads up.
  5. robert1975 @ robert1975: Even worse, they know this yet continue to take orders from the US and will not give coin back. That's fucked up.
  6. robert1975 @ robert1975: If anyone has questions about V10.... they CANNOT get anything into the USA, regardless of what they tell you. I have proof if anyone needs it.
  7. porkandbeansboy @ porkandbeansboy: I think it's safe to say that we are all grateful for this place. Everyone here on these forums that is lol. :)
  8. FunkyFlirt911 @ FunkyFlirt911: DBG new Feature unlocked :D
  9. aenima1336 @ aenima1336: Either it's a bug or he paid a lot? 🤣
  10. xenxra @ xenxra: why is groot listed five times in a row on the banner at the top?
  11. C @ Careb3ar: Stay safe everyone!
  12. H @ hillbillie: thank you DBG for keeping me safe as can be in this market!
  13. K @ knofflebon: Hope yallz havin a decent weekend
  14. P @ player72: Oy vey that comments section on the pneu ork poast
  15. CnC5 @ CnC5: @knofflebon lmao damn thats crazy 🤪
  16. K @ knofflebon: Oof, kriss kross “tonight’s tha night” came on randomly. Feeling so old
  17. lucas007 @ lucas007: @knofflebon Lol, So funny,
  18. K @ knofflebon: Lol, as a famous singer once said, it’s like rain on your wedding day, or a free ride when you’ve already paid….
  19. xenxra @ xenxra: @knofflebon lol
  20. Gracie5 @ Gracie5: @knofflebon thanks for sharing! Holy buckets!
Back