OLD OXYCOTIN

• Thread starter Thread starter Guest
  • Start date Start date
If you just ordered those, I know where they came from and it's not mexico...V..../default_wink.png

The 80z were the BOMB I loved them and at time of cost were 35$,but were talking years ago.I still get OP 60Z for 25$ and they do the job ,ya just can't crush em up like the good old days of the real Ox'z

~Bb~
Yes, I remember $35 at the time I thought outrageous! Now it seems a bargain. Really the best thing I ever tried (and I have tried a few)

I know most of the chat on here is about the new vs old 0C.  However, has anyone ever got the 10mg R0XY that has the imprint "NP12"?  I'm used to getting the 30mg "A215" imprints, but found a good deal on the 10 mg "NP12."  Can you still snort these? How is the quality? Anyone ever try them??

Thanks!

--FM--

If you just ordered those, I know where they came from and it's not mexico...V..../default_wink.png
Not Mexico at all, and $35 is a nice price /default_smile.png. So is $230 for an oz of AAAA++++ mmj.
They really are not much different than a rocksy and they are still time release but they do dissolve in water if you break them up.

Slightly smaller and a different shade of color compared to the standard OP.

It is nice to have a few if you can find them.

My doc gives me the OP 40mg & I sure miss the OC it was much better. I have a stock pile of the OP as I think my Percs work just as well.

alot of people forget that Oxycontin use to have a 160mg pill, but it was very quickly removed from the market cuz of worries of abuse and overdose and other issues.

I don't like the new tamper proof as I find they don't work as well as the OC. My back doctor says he has known patients that have found the OP's in their BM. It just doesn't break down. I was given the 80 mg before & they changed to OP & they were actually too strong for me.

Last edited by a moderator:
My back doctor says he has known patients that have found the OP's in their BM. It just doesn't break down. .
I can believe that. The 40s are so hard you could break a tooth trying to nibble those up into smaller bits.
Using a blade to chop up whatever dose you take will allow the med to work better.

It will never be a powder, just very small bits that will dissolve faster.

When you ingest the powder use a dry finger and press into the powder and transfer to tongue. Then take a drink of something to wash those bits down. Use a dry finger again to transfer some more bits to your tongue and take another small drink to wash it down.

Don't use a damp finger, that's enough moisture to cause the bits to clump back up.

The goal is to transfer the dry bits from finger to tongue and then let the liquid drink wash the individual bits down.

Don't put all the bits on your tongue all at once, that caused the stuff to clump back together.

This lets the very small bits dissolve quickly and at about the same time so it's closer to an instant than a time release.

Chopping OP dulls a blade quickly and a sharp blade chops better.

Will cutting an OP 80 in half ruin the extended release or will it be like having 2  40's?

Will cutting an OP 80 in half ruin the extended release or will it be like having 2  40's?
I was wonder the same thing.  I just now cut an OP 80 in half.  Damn that was hard!  One half is a little bigger than the other :/

I'm just going to swallow the bigger half and see how it is.  Never experience ER before.  I guess if I like it, it would be much more convenient to order the 40's, but the whole point was a better bargain for the 80.  Lot of work though, haha.

It just makes sense that the time release is throughout the pill. I split mine and it feels like an OP 40

Last edited by a moderator:
It just makes sense that the time release is throughout the pill. I split mine and it feels like I took an OP 40
What did you use to split it?  I used an exacto knife, but I guess it wasn't sharp enough.  Really hard to get even too.

I used a steak knife, it was very difficult to do. It broke almost even.

I have a bulk pack of box cutter blades left over from my previous life as a construction worker.

Those puppies are very sharp but if I chop up a 10mg bit of a TR, the blade loses it's edge and ends up squishing the bits more than cutting them.

If I only use the blade to cut the 80's into 10mg bits, the blade goes dull after about 4-5 beans.

You can only get a good and even split with a good sharp blade.

If the blade is not sharp, it skews left or right as you cut and you get uneven bits and that sucks when you are trying to track your dose and amounts.

For sure buying 80s and splitting them is the way to go.

Also, the lower the dose of the TR bean, the harder the bean is.

A 20mg TR bean seems to be much harder than a 60 or 80mg bean.

You get way less med to gummy TR material in 40s and below too, so the same 10mg of med in a 40mg bean is sealed in a lot more time release material.

In an 80 that same 10mg is contained in far less time release gummy material.

TR is way better for tapering too.

Personally I don't mind the time release old or new. I've never tried to 'beat' it. For serious pain it's quite lovely to just be able to pop one pill and have pain relief and ability to function for 8-10 hours. If using for recreational purposes I don't really mind waiting a few hours for the happy to kick in. Honestly as soon as I take it I get a placebo affect if feeling slightly better because I know it's just a matter of time before it works.

1/2 80 was very nice first time here.  My question is, is the time release constant over time?  In other words, would taking a higher dose simple provide the same "relief" over a longer period of time, or would the experience be more intense at some point?

It is time release but the poor thing isn't smart enough to stack!  If you take two it'll be more intense not last longer.  It's designed to release over a 12 hour period....supposedly, I've never had it last more than 8-10 before it fades.  So both pills would be releasing along the same schedule(ish).  Please, please, please be careful with these.  They are no joke!  You could be fine for four hours of a nice, happy place and then both time releases dump the next dose at once and make you sick.  At the OP80 levels even make you OD.  I really can't recommend these at all for recreational use and if you're going to anyway go very, very slow as you up doses.  

It is time release but the poor thing isn't smart enough to stack!  If you take two it'll be more intense not last longer.  It's designed to release over a 12 hour period....supposedly, I've never had it last more than 8-10 before it fades.  So both pills would be releasing along the same schedule(ish).  Please, please, please be careful with these.  They are no joke!  You could be fine for four hours of a nice, happy place and then both time releases dump the next dose at once and make you sick.  At the OP80 levels even make you OD.  I really can't recommend these at all for recreational use and if you're going to anyway go very, very slow as you up doses.  
10-4...understood : )

Drugbuyersguide Shoutbox
  1. robert1975 @ robert1975: @CnC5 as @xenxra mentioned, they are on the international list. Somehow they are still allowed to take orders from US subscribers.
  2. xenxra @ xenxra: @CnC5 theyre on the international list
  3. CnC5 @ CnC5: @robert1975 whats v10?
  4. xenxra @ xenxra: yeah that is pretty f'd, thanks for the heads up.
  5. robert1975 @ robert1975: Even worse, they know this yet continue to take orders from the US and will not give coin back. That's fucked up.
  6. robert1975 @ robert1975: If anyone has questions about V10.... they CANNOT get anything into the USA, regardless of what they tell you. I have proof if anyone needs it.
  7. porkandbeansboy @ porkandbeansboy: I think it's safe to say that we are all grateful for this place. Everyone here on these forums that is lol. :)
  8. FunkyFlirt911 @ FunkyFlirt911: DBG new Feature unlocked :D
  9. aenima1336 @ aenima1336: Either it's a bug or he paid a lot? 🤣
  10. xenxra @ xenxra: why is groot listed five times in a row on the banner at the top?
  11. C @ Careb3ar: Stay safe everyone!
  12. H @ hillbillie: thank you DBG for keeping me safe as can be in this market!
  13. K @ knofflebon: Hope yallz havin a decent weekend
  14. P @ player72: Oy vey that comments section on the pneu ork poast
  15. CnC5 @ CnC5: @knofflebon lmao damn thats crazy 🤪
  16. K @ knofflebon: Oof, kriss kross “tonight’s tha night” came on randomly. Feeling so old
  17. lucas007 @ lucas007: @knofflebon Lol, So funny,
  18. K @ knofflebon: Lol, as a famous singer once said, it’s like rain on your wedding day, or a free ride when you’ve already paid….
  19. xenxra @ xenxra: @knofflebon lol
  20. Gracie5 @ Gracie5: @knofflebon thanks for sharing! Holy buckets!
Back