Opened by Customs

• Thread starter Thread starter Guest
  • Start date Start date
G

I have searched the forums and found several posts concerning seized packages, LLs or packages held by the USPS. I did not find any that addressed this specific issue so I apologize in advance if my search strings were inadequate.

First, I have never received a LL or had any other problems with the 10 or so orders I have placed in the past. I placed an order from a top ranked IOP and got a little nervous when it was taking longer than normal to arrive. I sent an email to the IOP regarding the delay and of course the order arrived the next day *SMH*. Upon its arrival it was clear why it took longer. One end of the package had been opened and then resealed with a green label stating that it had been opened by customs for inspection. Nothing was missing and everything was solid quality wise. I received absolutely no other communication from either Customs or USPS and it has been at least a solid month. It was sent regular mail, no signature required (straight to the mailbox). This IOP does a good job with packaging and if they had opened the other end I would have said that they just didn't see anything out of the ordinary but as I carefully opened the parcel myself it seemed like they would probably have seen at least one end of a blister pack. Maybe not but if they put much effort into it at all it would have been easy to see. While I was very carefully opening the package I was looking for any signs that they may have unpackaged it and repackaged it but could see absolutely no way they could have unless they simply recreated the packaging completely and put a LOT of effort into it. It was what I would consider a small order.

I am now wondering if I should be concerned about placing additional orders whether they be from the same vendor or a different vendor. I would much appreciate any feedback.

Peace!

I would absolutely not be concerned about a random check like this.

I have twice received similar packs - one had been damaged in transit, 300 x 2mg alp bars clearly visible but just put into a plastic wrap by Royal Mail and delivered with a 'sorry for damage' note!

Customs slit open the top of an order a couple of years back, but seem not to have opened up the carbon paper wrapping or they would have found 60 blisters of Terapia 10mg inside, wrapped in pages from a Romanian newspaper. Just a note telling me the mail had undergone 'routine inspection'.

Tell us, which IOP was your pack from, mailed in which country, and what medicine did it contain? That may have had a bearing on what happened but it certainly does not sound like anything to get concerned about to me. Please let us know, and also where the pack was sent TO. Cheers, Abs

I have twice received similar packs - one had been damaged in transit, 300 x 2mg alp bars clearly visible but just put into a plastic wrap by Royal Mail and delivered with a 'sorry for damage' note!

Customs slit open the top of an order a couple of years back, but seem not to have opened up the carbon paper wrapping or they would have found 60 blisters of Terapia 10mg inside, wrapped in pages from a Romanian newspaper. Just a note telling me the mail had undergone 'routine inspection'.

Tell us, which IOP was your pack from, mailed in which country, and what medicine did it contain? That may have had a bearing on what happened but it certainly does not sound like anything to get concerned about to me. Please let us know, and also where the pack was sent TO. Cheers, Abs

I would absolutely not be concerned about a random check like this.
First, thanks to both of you for your replies. Still trying to figure out the multiquote so hope I didn't screw anything up.

Abs,

It was from Starlite and contained about less than 100 generic diazepam (one blister pack rest loose) and approx 25 phentermine (all blister pack). Like I said, what I consider to be a very small order. There were a couple of samples thrown in that were more illicit but they were most definitely not visible and only one or two. Mailed to southeastern US (deep south, southern border is the Gulf of Mexico coastline). If you have any more input greatly appreciated.

I didn't provide it in my original post because I am always hesitant to post more than necessary. Thoughts on this from anyone who happens to read, as well as you Abs and Mike, are appreciated as well.

Peace all!

THERE IS A MEMBER ON HERE (I WILL NOT SAY THERE NAME) BUT THEY RECEIVED A NOTICE FROM CUSTOM'S TO COME TO THE POST OFFICE TO PICK UP THERE PACKAGE.

HE GOT NERVOUS AND SAID NOT MINE RETURN TO SENDER.

SO HE SCANNED THE SLIP AND EMAILED IT TO THE IOP.

WELL THE IOP MAILED OUT A RESHIP AND A FEW DAYS LATTER THE ORIGINAL PACKAGE CAME.

EVEN THOUGH CUSTOMS CLEARLY FOUND THE PACKAGE!

A BIT LATTER THE RESHIP CAME HE WOUND UP GETTING 2 FOR ONE.

CUSTOMS FOUND THE PACKAGE AND STILL DELIVERED IT
/default_laugh.png

HE WAS ONE LUCKY BARTERED.

SO IN YOUR CASE YOU HAVE NOTHING AT ALL TO WORRY ABOUT YOU ARE FINE. DON'T STRESS IT AT ALL. PROMISE YOU./default_smile.png ;)

Last edited:
Does a prescription enclosed within the meds package, give Customs enough reason to allow the shipment to go through?

Yes - at least if it is both sendt and received in EU.

Do not know the law in US.

I have had now 3 parcels opened by customs and afterwards closed neatly and delivered - nothing missing.

And I am certain that the RX, wich follows automatically certain vendor groups parcels, did the trick.

I KNOW ITS A BIT LATE TO COMMENT ON THIS

BUT JUST READ XM'S REPLY AND I JUST CANNOT STOP LAUGHING

NO DISRESPECT TO WHO ORDERED (B.O.G.O.F) LOL. /default_laugh.png

had XA 1mg 100 tabs bought with prescribtion and sent to me,when i received the mail after nearly 3 weeks,what had to be about 1 week of shipping inside europe,the envelope had a small cut made enough to get one of the blisters out,got it delivered to my doors nothing said about the cut made or any checking,altough package had original receipt of buying ,besides that no prescribtion inside.So all in nothing was missing all tabs there,so my guess is its up to customs to decide once they find such orders to decide is it for legal use or not.

When I order from http://fibromyalgia-medications.com you fill out a questionaire about your symptoms. It's very basic and you can make up any felonious symptoms that will suit the medication you are wanting.

The meds come in a bottle with the doctors/pharmacy name on it and your name too with the directions for usage.

Inside the envelope is also a sheet about the medication with side effects and other information. It covers you more than some brown paper bag with crayon writing coming from Pakistan. It's why I stick with this company for Ultram and Flexeril.

In the past I've ordered overseas for Benzo's and even recieved a LL but the funny part of it was that it was months between orders (none of which I ever lost) and it claimed they had seized Alp*****m. A drug I'd never ordered.

Another time I recieved a torn open package of So** but it was all there.

~Younghypno

I have had envelopes with holes punched in them. It was always from one specific vendor shipping from one specific location, but not every time. Never had a LL.

Kinda crazy thing happened to me. I had a buddy of mine that placed an overseas order and never received it and some time later received a letter from customs stating that his package had been seized and had the option to let it go and they'd destroy it afte 30 days or try and prove it was legally purchased. Then, I get a letter that is identical to the one that he got, but the funny part is that I have received everything that I have ordered? makes a lot of sense doesn't it. So I decided just to be safe I would have me future overseas orders re-shipped. No problems yet. Just thought I'd share that. I don't know what the hell they seized when i got all that i ordered....idiots

Don't worry about the LL, just throw it out and forget about it. If anyone was going to blast through your door, they wouldn't send you a letter first...

benzy said:
Well I got a LL today so I'm assuming that i will never get my money back. Which this is a first for me. I will upload soon with the LL per the forums request. Is there any chance of getting my door blasted by customs? Has anyone ever got into trouble? I mean ever though we're doing it for the fact that we all need the particular meda doesn't make it legal lol. Do I got anything to worry about?

I'll upload the LL tomorrow for you guys

Comments PLEASE !!!

Personally, over the past 4 months I've received about 15 LL's from two different countries and nothing further has ever come of it. Don't worry.

Just toss it in the ditch and be done with it. Just make sure it doesn't land in my ditch as it's already "mucked all up" with those dam letters crumpled all over the place.

DITCH

Last edited:
I wouldn't worry at all about the green tape. If they send it through and you don't get another knock on the door pretty quickly, you don't have to worry. As far as I know they don't keep track of package contents when they do those random checks. I've had a few packages that got sent through. They could see exactly what was in it even and just didn't care. Happened 2/2 with a specific vendor. Was 500~ or so the first time and then a bit more the second time I believe

Just checked my mail box down the snowy lane lane today and found a parcel all re-wrapped in official Customs tape. I guess it was delivered to me late Friday night.

Had ordered a simple 48 piece jig-saw puzzle for my child off of Ebay, and Customs thought it was suspicious

Maybe the fact that it originated and was sent from Israel had something to do with it? I hope that's the case.

God help me, Customs has my address flagged in their system and has decided its gonna check ALL my mail, due to past LL's which happened months and months ago.

If it's not one thing to worry about, it's another!

Last edited by a moderator:
Follow up on the puzzle which was opened by Customs:

Today my son and I decided to put the puzzle together as a nice father and son activity.

Problem was, the 'supposedly' 48 piece puzzle only contained 47 pieces. One puzzle piece was missing.

Just wanna say a special "ha ha ha...you got me there" to Customs for playing such a cute trick and removing one piece of the children's puzzle after you decided to open the box and then remove the original wrapping of the puzzle and then tear open the plastic bag which kept the pieces together. SO flipin' funny, I can hardly contain myself /default_angry.png

Hope you Customs guys had your laughs while deciding to do such a 'hilarious' thing. My 2 year old son was certainly laughing his diapers off as to why the NEW puzzle had a missing piece. Jerks!

Yah, you guys are a funny bunch!

:D

BEWARE OF SPAM!

BOGUS E-MAILS SENT TO POSTAL CUSTOMERS

Some postal customers are receiving bogus e-mails about a package delivery or online postage

charges. The e-mails contain a link or attachment that, when opened, installs a malicious virus

that can steal personal information from your PC.

The e-mails claim to be from the U.S. Postal Service and contain fraudulent information about

an attempted or intercepted package delivery or online postage charges. You are instructed to

click on a link, open the attachment, or print the label.

But Postal Inspectors warn: Don't do it!

Like most viruses sent by e-mail, clicking on the link or opening the attachment will activate a

virus that can steal information—such as your user name, password, and financial account

information.

What to do? Simply delete the message without taking any further action. The Postal Inspection

Service is working hard to resolve the issue and shut down the malicious program.

If you have questions about a delivery or wish to report spam, please call 1-800-ASK-USPS or

email spam@uspis.gov.

Drugbuyersguide Shoutbox
  1. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: We been rocking kinda hard since the day we begun, yo ready-c man, play Sanford and son....
  2. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon:
  3. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: "Well his name is ready-c and im tellin u, he can play the beat forwards a d backwards too...
  4. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: @LatsDoodis maaan funk d.a.t!
  5. xenxra @ xenxra: maybe
  6. rosetrip33 @ rosetrip33: Hey anyone there
  7. LatsDoodis @ LatsDoodis: @Dr-Octagon “I got a hoe named reel to reel, she got a buddy named SP12 now you know the deal… Mo’ money, mo’ money for the bank roll / Stick to the script, don’t slip in the ’94”
  8. xenxra @ xenxra: or i guess you could just DM them on here
  9. xenxra @ xenxra: @robert1975 prob just shoot admin a msg with contact button at bottom of site
  10. rockychoc @ rockychoc: @xnxra hahahaha
  11. R @ robert1975: @xenxra my username man.... my handle, username.
  12. xenxra @ xenxra: what kind of handle? there are several types of interior and exterior door handles such as pull-out handles, push-down handles, pull-up handles, trigger handles, and touch handles.
  13. R @ robert1975: Can anyone tell me how I change my handle?
  14. C @ Cruzing: Hey guys whats up?
  15. P @ peanut: Good weekend to all. Enjoy the rest of summer.
  16. BobbyDigi33 @ BobbyDigi33: Just a friendly reminder, gratitude is literally a super power we all have at our disposal. It's the antidote to depression, anger, envy, lust and other low vibratory states. Have a nice weekend and be grateful today!
  17. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: ✌️
  18. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: 💀
  19. CnC5 @ CnC5: Lmao 🤣
  20. Z @ zzaps94: Hey guys sorry I misunderstood what does shoutbox was, Hope you guys are all having a great day out there
Back