Oxymorphone 30mg IR

downhomeguy

Anyone seen any pills identified as oxymorphone 30mg IR (by Pisa Labs) that look like these? There's no branding anywhere and there approx. the diameter and thickness of on M&M.

20201101_163615.jpg

Never heard of a 30mg Ir only XR so unless it’s something new or possibly foreign idk. Only a couple manufacturers of Oxymorphone IR and they are 5 snd 10mg that I’ve ever got.

Got the same ones, I feel just like you. I made my donation and was told okzees were out of stock, then ordered but cannot find any info. The manufacturer lab described from vendor doesn’t have them on their product list, cannot find any info. I was told were 30mg okseemor phone

let me know if you find anything. Thx

583E6625-EB12-44DC-8230-C9C94989EA4B.jpeg

Well give them a try and you should very easily be able to tell if it’s codone or morphone unless it’s a analogue press bc I neber experimented much with any analogues just pharma grade meds 

I’m very familiar with oxymorphone and I’ve never seen these, and I’ve tried every single strength and brand for the past 7 years. All the 30mg I’ve ever see are ER only. The prior poster is right, I’ve only see IR in 5mg and 10mg.  If you’ve received those from the Mexican vendor “D”... BE CAREFUL. A lot of his meds have recently came back as fakes pressed with fentanyl. You should order a test kit. I’ve been ordering from these vendors a LONG time and never ever received those. They don’t look right. They may be Opana, but just be careful!

That’s why I’m concerned, I was told were Pisa lab but Pisa (official Web page) doesn’t have them listed at all. I tried very little but I don’t know how to described it. Had experienced morphones long time ago but def not what I was expecting from these...

@jtab my test strips arrive tomorrow and I will be able to know. Got them from Les among some bars (which are good btw)

def something wrong here but it can be me being paranoid 

I'm suspicious of these because I also tried to find proof that they even exist in the first place and was unsuccessful. Also with a med such as this there really are not a lot of secret brands that no one has ever heard of unless they are brand new.

Whatever they are please be cautious with them even if they test to be opiates.

@2earls thank you.

I have contacted Les.  I don’t know what these are, maybe they made an honest mistake, but def something is wrong,.

thanks again for your concerns and for following the trend 

I am positive that no 40mg IR oxymorph exists... it’s a dangerous drug unless you have a banging tolerance. With only a 10% bioavailability someone who gets really good relief using orally might get killed if they took that IR with grapefruit juice or a few others that can bring oral bioavailability to almost 50% that’s like popping 5 instead of one. Hence why they are IV the most 100% and nasal is 50-60% I think. Back when I was getting two full scripts of two patients ER meds and IR meds I played around a lot with these. Plugging like 6 of the 10ir I remember once gave me such a rush I could barely stand back up. But I never ever saw a 30 that was XR and am sure 10mg is max approved in an IR... yeah long after my local plug both got kicked off their meds I was also special requesting a generic brand of the 10mg Ir and was getting them real cheap SY but now they knoythr value of these and want too much IMO. Unless I had my tolerance way down 

Hello, following up on these oxymorphone 30mgi finally received the ‘Dance Safe’ strips and was able to test. It came up negative for presence of f€nt. 
Be careful; Nobody knows what they are yet..... test strip shows negative 

EEDE13F4-8CA8-46BF-9D3E-6AD0BBAF6C35.png

I was curious about these when I saw them on the product list.  I have only ever heard of a 10mg oxcee morph.  Good to hear negative for fent.   I've only seen these listed as 40mg IR from one vendor only as of  now. Stay safe guys.  Love how yall look after each other

I searched for hours on the internet trying to find Pisa Brand Oxym0rph IR in 30mg. According to the research I did they do not make an INSTANT RELEASE that is 30mg.

I then spoke to a friend of mine who is a pharmacist and he said they do not make 30mg INSTANT RELEASE Oxym0rph pills in the USA. He said the INSTANT RELEASE pills are only available in lower strengths. He said they may have a 30mg INSTANT RELEASE in foreign countries but not in the USA. 

He also said it's very unusual for a legitimate pharmaceutical company to not have an imprint code on a pill. He said they always have imprint codes on pills in the USA so they can be identified for safety. This may be different in foreign countries.

I would be very cautious with these pills until you know what's in them. If anyone has a Marquis Reagent Test Kit that should identify what's in it. The Marquis Test is able to test for a lot of different things and will change color according to what is in the medication.

Take care!  😊

@Alejo @downhomeguy

This is an update to my previous post. After I wrote my post I went to the DrugsData website to look through their Test Results section to see if someone had submitted that pill for testing. I checked through about 2,600 results and did not see one pill that looks like this one.

The DrugsData site is a great website. It's Free and Anonymous to use. If you ever purchase something you think may be suspicious definitely check their Test Results Section. Do an Advanced Search to see if that item has been sent in and tested already. Every kind of drug is in their database. The site has test results from all over the world, not just the USA, which is great. People send in a sample of a pill or drug and they will test it and tell you exactly what's in it and if it's fake or not. It's a great resource to make sure what you're taking is real and not fake or made with something dangerous. It can SAVE your life! It is surprising how many fake meds are sent in for testing.

** Here's a Direct Link to the Test Results Section on the website.

https://www.drugsdata.org/results.php

--------

Take care!  😊

I was able to locate this website.

https://www.gob.mx/cms/uploads/attachment/file/441323/Listado_de_medicamentos_de_Referencia_.pdf

It shows a list of products, it seems available in Mexico.
It shows several makers for Ox in this area. It does not mention oxymorf. 

This one has a date of 2019, the document.

But this one dates from 2016

https://www.gob.mx/cms/uploads/attachment/file/175873/LMR_2016-03_V004.pdf

With the same result as above, it does not mention anywhere oximorf... 

idk if the above docs help..

also this list 

http://farmacosdelgrupo1uam.blogspot.com/2015/05/listado-general-medicamentos-fraccion-i.html

I located on this last page. That they have Hydromorphone 2 and 4mg by PISA......
I think they are selling the the hydros as oxymorphones by the same PISA Lab :(

Last edited by a moderator:
Could this be a new foreign cheap oxycodone 30mg IR? I mean look at sandoz OxyContin  they blanks snd funny looking but they work and they cheap. Maybe this is some news off brand Oxy IR from neverland

Have not seen much in the way of any type of review on her thread..  Have these been sampled?

@wolverine I don’t see these being any kind of okzee. The effect is nothing compared to any of the family IMHO. Hard to explain bud definitely no

Drugbuyersguide Shoutbox
  1. robert1975 @ robert1975: @CnC5 as @xenxra mentioned, they are on the international list. Somehow they are still allowed to take orders from US subscribers.
  2. xenxra @ xenxra: @CnC5 theyre on the international list
  3. CnC5 @ CnC5: @robert1975 whats v10?
  4. xenxra @ xenxra: yeah that is pretty f'd, thanks for the heads up.
  5. robert1975 @ robert1975: Even worse, they know this yet continue to take orders from the US and will not give coin back. That's fucked up.
  6. robert1975 @ robert1975: If anyone has questions about V10.... they CANNOT get anything into the USA, regardless of what they tell you. I have proof if anyone needs it.
  7. porkandbeansboy @ porkandbeansboy: I think it's safe to say that we are all grateful for this place. Everyone here on these forums that is lol. :)
  8. FunkyFlirt911 @ FunkyFlirt911: DBG new Feature unlocked :D
  9. aenima1336 @ aenima1336: Either it's a bug or he paid a lot? 🤣
  10. xenxra @ xenxra: why is groot listed five times in a row on the banner at the top?
  11. C @ Careb3ar: Stay safe everyone!
  12. H @ hillbillie: thank you DBG for keeping me safe as can be in this market!
  13. K @ knofflebon: Hope yallz havin a decent weekend
  14. P @ player72: Oy vey that comments section on the pneu ork poast
  15. CnC5 @ CnC5: @knofflebon lmao damn thats crazy 🤪
  16. K @ knofflebon: Oof, kriss kross “tonight’s tha night” came on randomly. Feeling so old
  17. lucas007 @ lucas007: @knofflebon Lol, So funny,
  18. K @ knofflebon: Lol, as a famous singer once said, it’s like rain on your wedding day, or a free ride when you’ve already paid….
  19. xenxra @ xenxra: @knofflebon lol
  20. Gracie5 @ Gracie5: @knofflebon thanks for sharing! Holy buckets!
Back