Oxymorphone 30mg IR

Got these recently from L as well and they are most certainly fake as far as their actual potency which should be 2x potency of enso mg per mg. 

Honesty I should have known better than to go for them.

Last edited by a moderator:
@neversarcastic @Alejo -- I was going to purchase them also but what made me hesitant was I've never seen Oxeem0rfs that were (30 mg) Instant Release. Another thing I found a little odd was the price. Normally they're a lot more expensive. I decided to wait to see if there were any reviews on them.

Have either of you tried talking to Les and bringing up your concerns? You both have the same issue. That's not right to sell a product as one thing when it's not! Especially something that's not cheap! We're not talking $100 order here! Also, no one knows what is actually in it. That's VERY concerning to me!

If someone can get ahold of a Marquis Reagent Test it should tell you. I have one. I purchased mine off Amazon or Ebay. You can purchase them on both places I think. I paid around $10 with free shipping. They test for a LOT of different things and change color according to what is in the pill. They're excellent to have because of all the fake stuff out there. It can save your life!

The Marquis Reagent Test is super easy to use. You take a little bit of a pill and crush it into a powder. Put a drop of reagent on the powder and look at what color it changes to. Compare the color to the chart that comes with your bottle of Reagent and that will identify what the ingredient is. It takes like 5 minutes! If anyone needs help doing the test message me and I'll be glad to help.

Anyone that does purchase these from Les definitely needs to contact her and let her know. Otherwise people are going to keep purchasing them and who knows what's in them.

I'm so sorry you guys are having to go through this. Good luck!  😊

@jeremycombs62 if I had the answers I wouldn’t be following this topic. This is supposed to be a community to help each other with any concerns as it pertains to safety, if you don’t like it you can always change the channel on your tv DUDE! 

@spurnky I did, she responded well to find a viable solution regarding the coin expenses and replacements so no complaints on that. However, it is a mystery regarding WTH these pills are. thanks for helping to educate my self about the reagent test, I’m going to buy it soon, I only know how to use  test strips but it is always great knowing this community have your back, thanks 

@Alejo -- You are very welcome!  😊

Anything I can do to help or information I can provide I will be glad to. That is what the DBG Forum Board is for. It is a wonderful, safe place for people to help each other out. I'm very thankful for this site and the great Members on it ... like you! BTW -- WELCOME ABOARD! I saw you recently joined.  😊

That is great that Les is going to work with you to make things right. I thought she would. She has a good reputation as a vendor and I can't imagine she would do anything to mess that up.

The main issue now is figuring out what is in this pill. There have been multiple people that have gotten it from what I've read on here. I worry it could contain something that is a lot stronger than what they're expecting. Also, if it doesn't contain any pain ingredients at all that is not good either because it will not help a chronic pain patient that really needs it.

We'll get it identified. I've made it my mission! As I mentioned previously I checked the Test Results on the DrugsData.org website. The site updates Daily with new test results so I'm checking it every day to see if it's been added.

I checked several pill identification websites to try to find it and could not find it listed on any of them. I also did a Google Images Search trying to find it. No luck.

If you need help with finding a Marquis Reagent Test Kit let me know. A bottle of it has enough drops in it for like 50 tests so it will last you a long time. I pulled out the card that came with my kit that tells you exactly what it tests for. It tests for about 15 different chemicals. I can take a picture of the card and message it to you. I'm not sure if it's okay for me to post a picture of it on the Forum. I don't want to get in trouble. If it's okay to post a picture of it someone let me know and I'll post it.

@CrzyPython -- You did some AMAZING and VERY EXTENSIVE research trying to identify this pill. Thank you so much! I can tell you it is very much appreciated. 👍 😀

If I find out any information I will post it immediately. Take care!  😊

Received pills that are identical in appearance to these from easymeds now, sold as “oxycodone 20mg.” Compared via photographs from original thread started that these are identical in appearance (large white pill with a score down the middle and no imprints) to the oxymorphone 30mg Ir pills sold by endo10.

took three of them for a total of a whopping 60mg with little effects, and what was noticeable was reminiscent of an opioid but weak and definetely not real oxycodone. Although I understand endocodil brand is weaker that traditional oxy, I shouldn’t have to triple the usual dose to feel effects. In addition, it is my understanding that endocodil 20mg tablets do not have the same physical appearance as what I described above, they apparently do not have a score down the middle. I messaged the vendor asking for what the brand is and was ignored. I have since messaged the vendor demanding either real product or a refund. 

@Jmentzger01 Thank you greatly for sharing this information. It is very helpful. It truly is. Many of us were trying to figure out what these were and while we still don’t 100% know exactly what they are as like you said about them being very weak, we at least have a little more knowledge that they are more likely in the oxycodone family than the oxymorphone family.

I also appreciate everyone else who did extensive research on this subject as I know many others are so very grateful and appreciative as well.

@spurnky @Alejo @neversarcastic @wolverine @CrzyPython @downhomeguy and anyone else that was helpful. You all are what makes this forum so great  by helpful contributions that keep us ALL safe. Thank you!!!!!!

@jtabof course as I mentioned to downhome earlier in a PM, we all like to have fun but fun isn’t fun when there’s no safety. Misrepresenting a product and selling it to consumers is crooked, and I just like I hope everyone else on this forum would want to protect each other from making the same mistakes. I will update on what the vendor says, although I have yet to receive a reply

@2earlsin reference to my PM earlier, see above. Looks like there is a supply of these mystery weak opioid-like pills (large white score down the middle no imprints) being sold by multiple vendors in the Mexico section. They are being marketed using different names (easymeds now: 20mg oxycodone, Leslie/endo10 oxymorphone 30mg Ir) but are in fact one and the same. I can’t say this for sure but reported effects (extremely weak, somewhat opioid-like but def not oxycodone) and appearance are identical. Might be that a low quality product is being stocked by multiple vendors in an attempt to make quick cash. Again this is still speculative as I don’t have any hard data or proof, but it certainly is looking that way. I confronted Leslie about why she would sell this oxymorphone 30mg IR product when she has a great reputation and was made aware by previous customers that the product was no good, and her reply was “. “hi JM everything consists of the persons body, with the drug formula, if you are used to oxycodone the effect will not be the same.” Obviously this reply makes no sense as I was referencing oxymorphone in my message to her. Either she know it’s not a good product and is playing dumb, or she knows it’s no good and is diverting a direct answer. Either way whatever these pills are are a rip off and it looks like although I’m a new member here I am not the first to be have been taken for hundreds of dollars and receiving this product.

I knew when I saw them on the menu and the corresponding price that there was definitely something off. Stay away from these. Don’t waste your time or money. Fakes for sure. Might not be fake medication but it’s definitely not what is being advertised.

Someone aid they tested them and contained fentanyl...but everyone else is saying they're weak... is it perhaps just counterfeit with miniscule amount of fentanyl?

Someone aid they tested them and contained fentanyl...but everyone else is saying they're weak... is it perhaps just counterfeit with miniscule amount of fentanyl?
@Alejo tested these with Fent strips and they DO NOT contain Fent. We don't know what they contain yet. Multiple people have been researching and trying to find out. They should be tested with a Marquis Reagent Test Kit to get a better idea since that tests for a good amount of chemicals.

We definitely know they DO NOT contain Fent which is good because that could be extremely dangerous.

From what the people who've received them have said they are weak and definitely NOT Oxymorphs. Also, from the research that's been done no pharmaceutical companies make a (30 mg) INSTANT RELEASE Oxymorph.

Hope this helps. Take care! 😊

Don’t know why these magazines are being offered still....We haven’t been able to ID it. Maybe with a reagent test, I have never used and don’t know how to use the marquis test kit. However, once I get it delivered I’m going to try o find out WTH these mystery pills are...

If someone reading this thread knows and can help us always welcome.

Don’t know why these magazines are being offered still....We haven’t been able to ID it. Maybe with a reagent test, I have never used and don’t know how to use the marquis test kit. However, once I get it delivered I’m going to try o find out WTH these mystery pills are...

If someone reading this thread knows and can help us always welcome.
@Alejo -- I completely agree! I cannot believe they are still being sold when they're not the real thing! That is so wrong. How many more people have ordered them? Who knows what's in them. It could be something dangerous that could kill someone!

When you get your Marquis test kit message me and I'll be glad to walk you through it. I've used them many, many times. I also used to work at a chemistry lab so I know about reagents and how to use them. It's not difficult at all. It takes about 5 minutes to do. I'll write up some easy step by step instructions. The key is watching the color change. When you add the drop of reagent to the powder it will actually change color according to what is in the powder. There's a different color reaction for each substance. Also, if you have gloves wear them when testing. Make sure you do not get the reagent on your skin. If you do wash your hands immediately.

I'm so glad you ordered a Marquis test kit! That'll be really helpful. If you have any questions please don't hesitate to ask. I will be glad to help! 😊

@spurnky sweet, thanks for helping! 
I do know I’m going to need some help using it. Not a chemist but always fun to try 😃 ordered from bunk police here’s the link:

https://bunkpolice.com/product/marquis-spot-test-kit/

btw, you can also get the f£nt test strips from this site. Got mine from “dance safe”.  I believe they’re both legit and official from what I read. 
Be safe! 

Here it is. Maybe a member with chemistry knowledge can help out. This color is the reaction of the it with the m@rquis reagent.

This is the 1st. time I ever performed a test so be nice 😐

Big thanks to @spurnky for all the help and support received. 

Color in picture is very accurate to real color so I would disregard any “camera effects”.  

ANY HELP IS ALWAYS WELCOME.

395FA77A-2466-4862-8F01-CB1FD31C119C.png

D68D1641-598A-4A7F-B2C7-83073F4DD4C6.jpeg

Last edited by a moderator:
If any member with this suspicious oxymorphone would like to have it tested, one of our members who has a background in lab testing has offered to do it free of charge. Just pm me and while it will take a couple weeks, at least we should find out what these really are.

Drugbuyersguide Shoutbox
  1. robert1975 @ robert1975: @CnC5 as @xenxra mentioned, they are on the international list. Somehow they are still allowed to take orders from US subscribers.
  2. xenxra @ xenxra: @CnC5 theyre on the international list
  3. CnC5 @ CnC5: @robert1975 whats v10?
  4. xenxra @ xenxra: yeah that is pretty f'd, thanks for the heads up.
  5. robert1975 @ robert1975: Even worse, they know this yet continue to take orders from the US and will not give coin back. That's fucked up.
  6. robert1975 @ robert1975: If anyone has questions about V10.... they CANNOT get anything into the USA, regardless of what they tell you. I have proof if anyone needs it.
  7. porkandbeansboy @ porkandbeansboy: I think it's safe to say that we are all grateful for this place. Everyone here on these forums that is lol. :)
  8. FunkyFlirt911 @ FunkyFlirt911: DBG new Feature unlocked :D
  9. aenima1336 @ aenima1336: Either it's a bug or he paid a lot? 🤣
  10. xenxra @ xenxra: why is groot listed five times in a row on the banner at the top?
  11. C @ Careb3ar: Stay safe everyone!
  12. H @ hillbillie: thank you DBG for keeping me safe as can be in this market!
  13. K @ knofflebon: Hope yallz havin a decent weekend
  14. P @ player72: Oy vey that comments section on the pneu ork poast
  15. CnC5 @ CnC5: @knofflebon lmao damn thats crazy 🤪
  16. K @ knofflebon: Oof, kriss kross “tonight’s tha night” came on randomly. Feeling so old
  17. lucas007 @ lucas007: @knofflebon Lol, So funny,
  18. K @ knofflebon: Lol, as a famous singer once said, it’s like rain on your wedding day, or a free ride when you’ve already paid….
  19. xenxra @ xenxra: @knofflebon lol
  20. Gracie5 @ Gracie5: @knofflebon thanks for sharing! Holy buckets!
Back