Oxymorphone 30mg IR

@Alejo I did a quick search and turned up this color chart. There are more detailed ones, However this one was a bit more simple to understand. I’m sure some others here that have much more knowledge in this area may be able to explain and share more information. But thank you greatly @Alejo nonetheless for your efforts and sharing this with us. It’s truly invaluable. Members like you make DBG the great place that it is!

7E529A57-9454-45FE-B1E3-D92070FB3A9B.jpeg

Last edited by a moderator:
Thank you @jtab

Color is border-lined with 4 other colors, it’s crazy-confusing, it could be either/or.. in the middle of the myth I ordered the complete set of reagents to narrow it down, it’ll take time to arrive in mail. it’s still complicated without other reagent colors. 

The good news are, a member is willing to pro-test it in a lab and finally get to know what these mystery pills are, free of charge (amazing guy) he mentioned we can know what’s in it and strength if I remember correctly. 
@2earls posted above. 
We’ll keep looking and thank you so much to all members helping to put together this puzzle! 

I also got some of these mystery scored tabs.

I tested for f3nt as usual and negative. I’d put my money on them being m0rph1n3. 

I believe they are just generic morphine, maybe a 5 or 10 mg.   Could also be a pressed morphine. 

These fake Oxymorphone are now the 1st of 2 counterfeit products I've received from L. Add 40 page Oh Pees to the no-go list. 

Last edited by a moderator:
Thank you @jtab

Color is border-lined with 4 other colors, it’s crazy-confusing, it could be either/or.. in the middle of the myth I ordered the complete set of reagents to narrow it down, it’ll take time to arrive in mail. it’s still complicated without other reagent colors. 

The good news are, a member is willing to pro-test it in a lab and finally get to know what these mystery pills are, free of charge (amazing guy) he mentioned we can know what’s in it and strength if I remember correctly. 
@2earls posted above. 
We’ll keep looking and thank you so much to all members helping to put together this puzzle! 

@Alejo
Was there ever a real lab test done? I'm very curious to see what's actually in it. Definitely has potential to be dangerous

Sorry for the late response, I know several members ended up with these mystery p1lls and we all wish to know exactly what they are. 
For a couple of reasons, samples never made to destination so no test has been performed, I apologize for those following and not getting any answers, unfortunately this is not entirely up to me so, no new information to display is available. I’m hoping a member reading this thread can help us to identify these p1lls. Thanks! 

Drugbuyersguide Shoutbox
  1. robert1975 @ robert1975: @CnC5 as @xenxra mentioned, they are on the international list. Somehow they are still allowed to take orders from US subscribers.
  2. xenxra @ xenxra: @CnC5 theyre on the international list
  3. CnC5 @ CnC5: @robert1975 whats v10?
  4. xenxra @ xenxra: yeah that is pretty f'd, thanks for the heads up.
  5. robert1975 @ robert1975: Even worse, they know this yet continue to take orders from the US and will not give coin back. That's fucked up.
  6. robert1975 @ robert1975: If anyone has questions about V10.... they CANNOT get anything into the USA, regardless of what they tell you. I have proof if anyone needs it.
  7. porkandbeansboy @ porkandbeansboy: I think it's safe to say that we are all grateful for this place. Everyone here on these forums that is lol. :)
  8. FunkyFlirt911 @ FunkyFlirt911: DBG new Feature unlocked :D
  9. aenima1336 @ aenima1336: Either it's a bug or he paid a lot? 🤣
  10. xenxra @ xenxra: why is groot listed five times in a row on the banner at the top?
  11. C @ Careb3ar: Stay safe everyone!
  12. H @ hillbillie: thank you DBG for keeping me safe as can be in this market!
  13. K @ knofflebon: Hope yallz havin a decent weekend
  14. P @ player72: Oy vey that comments section on the pneu ork poast
  15. CnC5 @ CnC5: @knofflebon lmao damn thats crazy 🤪
  16. K @ knofflebon: Oof, kriss kross “tonight’s tha night” came on randomly. Feeling so old
  17. lucas007 @ lucas007: @knofflebon Lol, So funny,
  18. K @ knofflebon: Lol, as a famous singer once said, it’s like rain on your wedding day, or a free ride when you’ve already paid….
  19. xenxra @ xenxra: @knofflebon lol
  20. Gracie5 @ Gracie5: @knofflebon thanks for sharing! Holy buckets!
Back