Passing A Drug Test

sbcars3

I have heard drinking enough water prior to taking a drug test you can pass it does anyone no how true this is?

When I took urine tests years ago water always worked the best for me. I'd quit for about 1 week prior and drink a gallon before the test. I'd pee once after drinking the water and then the next one was always clean. But this was 10+ years ago and it hurt really bad.

It also has a lot to do with how active you are, your body weight, and even what you eat.
Too many variables to really call it.

My recommendation is to get one of the fake penis set-ups if this is suitable for your circumstances.

And of course, stay clean. Being a job or probation.... It ain't worth the risk. Chill out and have fun when you can be safe with it.
And stay in school.

Last edited by a moderator:
Clean drinks and synthetic urine does work. But man, talk about cutting it close...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Yeah, the stress of risking freedom/money was never worth partaking in whatever the flavor of the day was IMHO.

But hey: "The edge, there is no honest way to explain it because the only people who really know where it is are the ones who have gone over."
- Hunter S. Thompson

I have heard drinking enough water prior to taking a drug test you can pass it does anyone no how true this is?
Not very true.It will be too clear to pass a visual inspection.

The drinks you can get that claim to let you pass work by putting color and other urine markers in large concentrations in your body so when you do drink a gallon of water as they require on your test day your pee comes out the right color and has other things they look for to verify its not a water diluted sample. But that's all it is, a water diluted sample with color to fool them.

Do some google searches on subbing. Subbing is putting synthetic or clean urine in a container that is warmed to 98 degrees and hidden in your pants, and that is given as your sample urine.

In non criminal UAs you go into your own locking bathroom, and that's when you pour the body temperature urine from the concealed container into the collection cup (collection cups have temp strips on them so be sure it's no lower then 92 degrees or they reject it).

Then conceal the container and walk out.

If you can use a friends clean urine that's a sure pass, don't let the urine age more then a few hours at body temp or it starts to smell and they know it's old.

Synthetic urine comes in subbing kits with a container and you mix the powder with warm water just before you use it. It's good for random work UAs if you can get a cup of hot water for your tea to make you want to pee. That gives you time to hopefully mix the powder with hot water, and be sure you carry a small digital thermometer as temp is key.

Tylenol back pain heat pads max out at 100 degrees and are great for wrapping around bottled samples to keep them at the correct temp. A bottle against your body alone will usually not reach 97 degrees.

There is another thread here about this and there are more details.

Hope that helps.

Not very true.
It will be too clear to pass a visual inspection.
I forgot to mention just how clear and odorless your urine will be.
Not to mention you'll piss for 5 minutes.
Like I said, water always worked best for me but I was a much smaller, active gent back then. Also, the smoke around those days was terrible compared to what's around now.

Well I'm not going to suggest the obivious but buy some of the home test kits and try to stop for a few days or more before a test. I know it's not possible for the random ones. That's all I can say since I'm not the one looking down a test. Nothing really works but not doing something for a few days/week.

Sorry that's all I have. Advice is easy. Good luck.

Smokey Joe is absolutely right about body temperature not being a sufficient warming device -- and he's right about everything else, too!

sbcars, I don't know if you are male or female, nor do I know if this is a job-related UA, or something required by probation, etc. If you are male, be aware that very often one or even two P.O.s will actually watch you pass the urine; if that's the case, obviously it's about impossible to switch in a substitute. My experience is from over a decade ago, so plenty of things may have changed; at that time, females in the same situation still got to go into a private stall in a private ladies room most of the time; it was easy to substitute. However, at a large urban testing center, both sexes used a private bathroom with a window into another room--the window had a curtain on the other side, which could be pulled aside by the lurking P.O. at any time.

Good luck!

Thanks for all the responses guys a little more info is I am a male and I'm testing for my drivers liscence to be restored the last time I took the test I failed the guy never watched me but he did use a cup that had a tempeture gauge on it thanks again everyone

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

What's tricky is when you need to pass a drug test in which your prescribed medicine has to show up, but other "toxins" aren't to supposed to show up.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The quick flush stuff never works. They actually tell you to drink a gallon or so of water before or after drinking the flush which will actually dilute the urine if anything. 

Mr Bean is on top of his game. As for the randoms one could keep a kit in a lunch pail or purse to mix up in the time of need. I get tested often due to my career and keep one close by. Usually if they call you for a random they send you to a lab so mix it up throw it on the dashboard on the way and you will be good to go. The temp is KEY if it gets too hot just dip it in the bowl real quick to get it right, all good.                                                                                                                                    

Check out seriousmonkeybizzness,com for all of your needs as they are the best in my opinion. Best prices and outstanding items that truly do work. 

There are also some sites that sell at home drug testing kits that are pretty accurate. At least these kits may give you an idea. Take a test one day, wait a few days and see it things are clearing out. Just for some piece of mind.

There are also some sites that sell at home drug testing kits that are pretty accurate. At least these kits may give you an idea. Take a test one day, wait a few days and see it things are clearing out. Just for some piece of mind.
This x1000

Also do not use research chemicals if you are going to be tested soon as they will show up as well.

Drugbuyersguide Shoutbox
  1. robert1975 @ robert1975: @CnC5 as @xenxra mentioned, they are on the international list. Somehow they are still allowed to take orders from US subscribers.
  2. xenxra @ xenxra: @CnC5 theyre on the international list
  3. CnC5 @ CnC5: @robert1975 whats v10?
  4. xenxra @ xenxra: yeah that is pretty f'd, thanks for the heads up.
  5. robert1975 @ robert1975: Even worse, they know this yet continue to take orders from the US and will not give coin back. That's fucked up.
  6. robert1975 @ robert1975: If anyone has questions about V10.... they CANNOT get anything into the USA, regardless of what they tell you. I have proof if anyone needs it.
  7. porkandbeansboy @ porkandbeansboy: I think it's safe to say that we are all grateful for this place. Everyone here on these forums that is lol. :)
  8. FunkyFlirt911 @ FunkyFlirt911: DBG new Feature unlocked :D
  9. aenima1336 @ aenima1336: Either it's a bug or he paid a lot? 🤣
  10. xenxra @ xenxra: why is groot listed five times in a row on the banner at the top?
  11. C @ Careb3ar: Stay safe everyone!
  12. H @ hillbillie: thank you DBG for keeping me safe as can be in this market!
  13. K @ knofflebon: Hope yallz havin a decent weekend
  14. P @ player72: Oy vey that comments section on the pneu ork poast
  15. CnC5 @ CnC5: @knofflebon lmao damn thats crazy 🤪
  16. K @ knofflebon: Oof, kriss kross “tonight’s tha night” came on randomly. Feeling so old
  17. lucas007 @ lucas007: @knofflebon Lol, So funny,
  18. K @ knofflebon: Lol, as a famous singer once said, it’s like rain on your wedding day, or a free ride when you’ve already paid….
  19. xenxra @ xenxra: @knofflebon lol
  20. Gracie5 @ Gracie5: @knofflebon thanks for sharing! Holy buckets!
Back