Passing A Drug Test

I've passes using the drinks before but also failed using them. As for the cleansing pills they suck imo

Anyone know the creatinine effect on drug test results - and how to establish/prove your baseline is an accurate reflection of your body's metabolite process? I've had several 8-panel drug tests (mainly for alcohol) and my creatinine continues to fall below the minimum baseline of 20 even though each test has been given randomly - some with as little as 30-minutes notice, with a monitor in the collection room. I met with my endocrinologist today and he suggested lowering my Thyroid Rx to help elevate my creatine level - but that will create enormous fatigue and brain fog (at a time when I need to be alert and responding/processing data quickly). The endocrinologist suggested reducing my thyroid meds in half - which will have a HUGE impact symptomatically. Just not sure I want to feel fatigued all the time, among other side-effects of artificially increasing my TSH.

Also, I drink about 200-ounces water daily (most of my life) - and my electrolytes are all normal. I have 16-hour fasting periods daily, and only eat within an 8-hour timeframe (usually a snack and dinner). I weigh about 130lbs.

Testing is being done for diversion in a child custody dispute between my STBX husband who claimed drinking 3-4 glasses of wine per/night made me a substance abuser and unfit parent....while he worked in NYC and rarely (or never) called to check in on his alcoholic wife and two young children. However, since the pendency of this divorce STBX husband has manipulated key legal decision makers who are making a lot to do about nothing - as I stopped drinking wine in January 2014 and just can't "prove " it because of this pesky low creatinine situation.

Anyone with knowledge or resources to offer, please help!!!!

Thank you!!

Bloom

I realize this thread is super old but I have some good in site on the issue. I tried this method on home urine test kits and other then THC it masked everything. Knowing this I figured it work on most urine tests.

Back in 2003 I was paroled into a halfway house which performed 3 urine tests per week. We were suppervised during the tests so other then the "urinator" or whater that fake penis is called we couldnt use any clean urine. Point being, most of the time you could get away with using whatever youd want other then THC, as long as drank tons of water during the days of which your tests were given. A gallon over 8 hours worked for me. when your trying to drink enough water to dilute your pee it lowers your creatine and your pee is clear, this is how they determine your trying to flush so even though you didnt show a positive you still get failed for tampering. Taking a few key supplements you can fool most tests. Load up on B vitamins as they make your urine much more yellow, even when flushing. And take a lot of creatine with it. The amount of creating we used was 2 table spoons per 16oz of water. It was a good quality creatine meaning it disolves in the water and doesnt just pool up on the bottom of the glass. As for your kidneys, theyll hate you for it but all the water helps reduce the risk for problems. It's not a fail safe way to pass but I never failed. It covered up opiates including suboxone and also benzos. I also took milk thistle as I read it was another herb that works.

They have since switched to mouth swabbing for tests and I don't know any way to fake those. If you wanna know if works I suggest you purchase a high end urine test kit and try it. That way I won't feel bad if I get anyone jammed up.

If you get blood transfusion about 2lt you will pass any test you get , even if you just inject testo 

i took my UA wednesday for refill,  i had amphetamines in my syster 4days prior to exam since i was drinking a preworkout drink called jack3d for my exercises in the gym to get stim up... i just drank mad water, sauana, the ocean to pull the toxins out, drank an omni tuesday and half of a omni wednesday before ua:) 

Simply put, no. Found this out the hard way 10 years ago.
 this is just simple not true, but its not just driking a gallon of water there is more to it.

drinking water "Correctly" will pass a test NP>

Stop smoking at least 3 days before test. and start taking Vit B-12, also take creatine this will help make your pee not so clear.

drink 32-42 oz water before bed th night before.

wake up peee all that dirt out.

make a small light brekafast. like Acouple peices of toast. then start drinking.

Always keep a bottle of water in your hand.

after while you will start having to pee every 15-20 mins. this is when you know your clean. "wont get into the science of this"

make you appointment as early as possible so you dont have to drink all day. god that would suck.

continue to drink water all the way into you PO/Work testing place.  never use the start of your stream always use midstream for the sample and then the end in toilet.

if they give you any crap about it being to clear. Tell them im sorry ive chnged my life and i only drink water mostly sometimes some juices. yourpee is always clear.

i went thru 17 UA in probation in TX using this method, and they check for diloution

not worth the chance, i was dumb back then but if you have to it works for sure.

Last edited by a moderator:
I would be careful with drinking tons of water. A local radio station held a contest a few years back..It was something like who could drink the most water in a 30min period. The lady who won died not too long after from water intoxication.

The following is from WebMd:

In rare cases, drinking an extreme amount in a short time can be dangerous. It can cause the level of salt, or sodium, in your blood to drop too low. That's a condition called hyponatremia.It's very serious, and can be fatal. You may hear it called water intoxication.

Needless to say the radio station was sued. Too bad they weren't charged with some type of homicide (involuntary), since corporations are people.

Needless to say the radio station was sued. Too bad they weren't charged with some type of homicide (involuntary), since corporations are people.
This has baffled me, I don't get how that works and it's a pile of bullshit to me. This country is fucked, a few people at the top have made the rules to fuck the masses over.

Do you think CEOs are eve asked to take a UA test? Hell no.

A senile old judge can fall asleep during a speech she should be listening to (Chief Justice old lady) and her excuse is I had drank to much and was full and drunk!?!?!?

WTF is that?????

UA the bitch and put her in a home.

I've always hears for a piss test if you just use the middle stream of your urine and not the beggining or the end it will pass, something to do with the whatever is in the beginning and end of the urine. I think that's how Jeter passed his or some baseball player.

I've always hears for a piss test if you just use the middle stream of your urine and not the beggining or the end it will pass, something to do with the whatever is in the beginning and end of the urine. I think that's how Jeter passed his or some baseball player.
I don't think so because when I had to do it there were directions on the wall and the directions said to use the middle stream, so that's what they want you to do.

I don't think so because when I had to do it there were directions on the wall and the directions said to use the middle stream, so that's what they want you to do.
/default_ohmy.png what if they're doing reverse psychology on you so you wont use the middle stream because they tell you too

/default_ohmy.png what if they're doing reverse psychology on you so you wont use the middle stream because they tell you too
haha.. I'm assuming you are joking?  But no, this was not a drug testing place it is the bathroom at a regular GP doctor.

I had always thought that suboxone does not show up as opiates anyway in a urine test.I have been told this on a few occasions that suboxone shows as clean in a pee test?

haha.. I'm assuming you are joking?  But no, this was not a drug testing place it is the bathroom at a regular GP doctor.
Yea just telling a funny, lol. Only way I know how to pass a d test that works is by not doing drugs, or carrying clean piss in a condom with you.

I had always thought that suboxone does not show up as opiates anyway in a urine test.I have been told this on a few occasions that suboxone shows as clean in a pee test?
From my reading they would have to test specifically for subs otherwise it doesn't show up.

Yea just telling a funny, lol. Only way I know how to pass a d test that works is by not doing drugs, or carrying clean piss in a condom with you.
But you know... now that I think about it, lol /default_smile.png I think I did do the opposite of what the directions on the wall said because I wasn't expecting a pee test and I didn't know what it was for and I'd taken half of a 5mg. vike that day but never heard anything from the doc so must have been ok.  They do ask for pee for other reasons then drug testing?

Synthetics where it's at...I once failed a drug test 20 years ago for eating a poppy seed muffin before work...I was at the job for 2 years and was set to get a raise the next week...Instead I got fired, with no questions asked!! Farking horse sheeit!

What works for me the best is O'Natural ,when I know I have a test coming up I just stay away from the MJ for 2 weeks and drink about a gallon of Water a day ,drink Cranberry or Orange Juice and take multi Vitamin...This may not work for all my metabolism gets shit out quickly .

B.b.

Drugbuyersguide Shoutbox
  1. robert1975 @ robert1975: @CnC5 as @xenxra mentioned, they are on the international list. Somehow they are still allowed to take orders from US subscribers.
  2. xenxra @ xenxra: @CnC5 theyre on the international list
  3. CnC5 @ CnC5: @robert1975 whats v10?
  4. xenxra @ xenxra: yeah that is pretty f'd, thanks for the heads up.
  5. robert1975 @ robert1975: Even worse, they know this yet continue to take orders from the US and will not give coin back. That's fucked up.
  6. robert1975 @ robert1975: If anyone has questions about V10.... they CANNOT get anything into the USA, regardless of what they tell you. I have proof if anyone needs it.
  7. porkandbeansboy @ porkandbeansboy: I think it's safe to say that we are all grateful for this place. Everyone here on these forums that is lol. :)
  8. FunkyFlirt911 @ FunkyFlirt911: DBG new Feature unlocked :D
  9. aenima1336 @ aenima1336: Either it's a bug or he paid a lot? 🤣
  10. xenxra @ xenxra: why is groot listed five times in a row on the banner at the top?
  11. C @ Careb3ar: Stay safe everyone!
  12. H @ hillbillie: thank you DBG for keeping me safe as can be in this market!
  13. K @ knofflebon: Hope yallz havin a decent weekend
  14. P @ player72: Oy vey that comments section on the pneu ork poast
  15. CnC5 @ CnC5: @knofflebon lmao damn thats crazy 🤪
  16. K @ knofflebon: Oof, kriss kross “tonight’s tha night” came on randomly. Feeling so old
  17. lucas007 @ lucas007: @knofflebon Lol, So funny,
  18. K @ knofflebon: Lol, as a famous singer once said, it’s like rain on your wedding day, or a free ride when you’ve already paid….
  19. xenxra @ xenxra: @knofflebon lol
  20. Gracie5 @ Gracie5: @knofflebon thanks for sharing! Holy buckets!
Back