Passing A Drug Test

if your trying to pass a urine test to hide THC and moderate pee usage, than stopping 10-14days in advance with Niacin and Vitamin B's , sweating exercise will pass a test

unlike for me i cannot pass a pee test with the water dilution method so i use alternative method due to my usage , i would need to cold turkey and be clean for 2-6weeks depending on variables such as weight, metabolism.....

for my doctor urine test i use OMNI Detox drink, but this time i dont see the urine going  to the special lab that goes once a year , and after ever other one is standard in house, meaning i need to stop a certain medication and cycle it on and off, cause if he sends the next one to the lab and that drug appears it , i gotta explaining to do or allot of doctoring finding to do since i can get kicked out if i have anything else in my system besides what the PP gives me X@nz and doesn't care if i smoke thc 

@bisk what about for the pills what do you do when its a test that you know you got pills in you, than what!!! AAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH cold turkey? for 2weeks? 

I've used fake your in synthetics that worked well. Drinks don't work. 

Theres this thing called spike it additive solution that you add to your own urine. 

I guess thats only for EMIT testing . so immediate tests . if it has to go to a lab no bueno

@bisk what about for the pills what do you do when its a test that you know you got pills in you, than what!!! AAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH cold turkey? for 2weeks?
Don't mean to barge in here with unsolicited advice - but I think post #22 on page two of this thread has a lot of good information on how to clear out your system quickly. Check it out and see if it applies to your situation. I've had many supervised urine tests and hair follicle testing (because my creatinine level was always below baseline) - due more to diet/lifestyle than intentional flushing. Hair follicle test was negative, as I had refrained from alcohol for eight months at that point - but I would've loved to have known about the powdered creatinine for urine tests. That would've saved a lot of time, expense and anxiety on my end (because of course I was being accused of intentional dilution). Anyway, I digress.

Good luck mrcoolguy - let us know how it works out for you.

Bloom

there used to be drinks that would have you come out clean for 5 hours, but i think testing has gotten better

Girls have it pretty easy to pass urine test in my opinion, I don't mean to be to gross, but I just stick a bottle up me seal it with tape and celephane and use my nail to pop it open and it comes out to the cup, but last time I did screw up and missed the cup completely and had no other clean urine with me so I have to go back in three days to retake because I told them I couldn't go and they were closing, no this wasn't for my parole officer but for my Suboxone doctor, which I'm allowed on. My ex husband on the other hand was totally busted, stupid ass gave them a cup that was 114% no wonder why we are in the middle of a divorce! Doesn't he know like someone previous stated to put in the urinal to cool down for a minute, he was in there alone! I always have someone watching me and can usually pass 99 % of the time but he gets to go in alone and still failed, unfreaking believable!

I have to go in for a drug test tomorrow  and although I have prescriptions for the meds, even though the actual prescription ran out but I've been getting more south of the border, i should be good right? I just take the bottles with the labels to the testing facility and since They said its a ten Panel test but asas long as I take the prescription bottles with me, I should be straight right? I have adds, Valerie's, and trampadolls.

I need help here, but my doctors want to see actual prescriptions that the doctor wrote out and the date, if you were just cut off and have enough that you can say you were taking like one a day and you have extras, maybe that can work, but when was the last time you were prescribed these mess before you started receiving fro m sy vendors? I tied pulling that off because my Suboxone doctor in Cali gave me Valium too, and the damn judge even before we were convgictedg made me drop, they say can because it's a rule when you releaiseod on bond they have the right to give you a urine anytime. So I'm thinking I'm cool, I had a prescription one month earlier and she isiaid it was dirty beocadouse it wasn't issued from an Ohio doctor so I can't tell you that it will be ok, any people on the board think any differently. I don't want him to get a dirty by giving bad advice, I am praying and wishing the best of luck to you, please post back and let us know how it goes! Good luck! Heavenlee

Gosh, I guess women do have it easy.. I read during an Olympics..for 2 men they had a bag taped to under their armpits with a tube running down to their underwear, with a clamp on it. They had someone from behind watching.   Unzipped, pulled out the hose, and "peed" in the cup, clamped it back... shook the hose (to symbolize what men do) and put it back in and zipped it up.  It worked.  Somehow they got busted ...somehow or i wouldn't be telling this story. I think it was the Seoul Olympics

Drugbuyersguide Shoutbox
  1. robert1975 @ robert1975: @CnC5 as @xenxra mentioned, they are on the international list. Somehow they are still allowed to take orders from US subscribers.
  2. xenxra @ xenxra: @CnC5 theyre on the international list
  3. CnC5 @ CnC5: @robert1975 whats v10?
  4. xenxra @ xenxra: yeah that is pretty f'd, thanks for the heads up.
  5. robert1975 @ robert1975: Even worse, they know this yet continue to take orders from the US and will not give coin back. That's fucked up.
  6. robert1975 @ robert1975: If anyone has questions about V10.... they CANNOT get anything into the USA, regardless of what they tell you. I have proof if anyone needs it.
  7. porkandbeansboy @ porkandbeansboy: I think it's safe to say that we are all grateful for this place. Everyone here on these forums that is lol. :)
  8. FunkyFlirt911 @ FunkyFlirt911: DBG new Feature unlocked :D
  9. aenima1336 @ aenima1336: Either it's a bug or he paid a lot? 🤣
  10. xenxra @ xenxra: why is groot listed five times in a row on the banner at the top?
  11. C @ Careb3ar: Stay safe everyone!
  12. H @ hillbillie: thank you DBG for keeping me safe as can be in this market!
  13. K @ knofflebon: Hope yallz havin a decent weekend
  14. P @ player72: Oy vey that comments section on the pneu ork poast
  15. CnC5 @ CnC5: @knofflebon lmao damn thats crazy 🤪
  16. K @ knofflebon: Oof, kriss kross “tonight’s tha night” came on randomly. Feeling so old
  17. lucas007 @ lucas007: @knofflebon Lol, So funny,
  18. K @ knofflebon: Lol, as a famous singer once said, it’s like rain on your wedding day, or a free ride when you’ve already paid….
  19. xenxra @ xenxra: @knofflebon lol
  20. Gracie5 @ Gracie5: @knofflebon thanks for sharing! Holy buckets!
Back