PHX

Hi everyone and welcome to my thread, before anyone asks, I'm sorry i wont be doing any free samples. I will however forgive my minimum for the first 5 buyers. Can buy any amount you want and i currently do have a opening sale going on. Also please ask about secret item if interested. I think you will find it something truely special. I will post reviews as well. Please leave YOUR reviews as we go along! Order by 11 am daily and you are dropped same day 6 days a week. Sunday is my only day off! Thank you and I look forward to working together. 4f-mph, o-dsmt, and md-pihp are my bread and butter! (along with the first set of items in the bin) Restock is almost here. Thank you.

A-PihP on the way! (and no it wont be outrageously expensive like everyone else)

Opening Sale
  1. Next 2 customers - Valium 10 mg 🔥Martin Dow Brand🔥 30 pills for $80👀

Next 2 customers - Deschloroetizolam Powder🔥Fantastic Batch!!🔥 1 gram for $80 hmm $70? Hmmm ? $60? $55 per gram!!👀

Next 2 customers - M Amph🔥🔥 $45 per 8th 👀

Next 2 customers - Klonopin 0.5 mg🔥USA Pharma TEVA🔥 20 pills for $20 👀 Ever seen that price?

Next 1 customer- SR-17018🔥1 Gram🔥 $50 👀

Next 1 customer- Modafinil 400 mg monsters🔥1 blister🔥 $25 👀

Next 2 customers - Brom solution🔥10 mg /ml🔥 $5 off 👀

Next 2 customers - Vyvance 60 mg (Look for the panda)🔥USA PHARMA🔥 7 pills $90👀

Finally, one of my favorite items…

Transported from Canada- Team Biolab stealth Etizolam tablets…

Next 2 customers - Biolab 1 mg🔥Etizolam tab smackers🔥 30 pills for $30👀

One of these lucky customers will get a free 10 1 mg Xanax in their package!!

Only stipulations: 2 sale items per person and leave a review- in this group only! Still must meet my minimum order of $100. (except first 5 buyers)

Thank you.❤️

🐼🐼🐼PHXINC🐼🐼🐼

Just got word as well more Soma, Soma+ Tap, and Tap have just cleared the big boys and are enroute. Along with a special of limited stock of Norflu. Expect 3-4 days on those items. I got big plans coming.

I DO NOT DROPSHIP UNLIKE HALF THE VENDORS I SEE. EVERYTHING I HAVE, I OWN! DROPSHIPPERS ARE AN OPSEC ISSUE AND A LEECH UPON OUR GAME.

I absolutely abhor drop shipping but if you really looking fast I can get you apcyp, apihp, amd 3 desoxy mdpv, although I would not recommend that. I am doing a special group buy, here are the details ( it’s a very special batch- pyros and opies are my specialty)

If anyone has interest in a quick group buy on a special batch of A-PihP they can reach out to me. This batch is transported in time from 2021.

This is original A-PihP. The original post-predator Chinese recipe. It was left in a storage lock by a vendor and hidden from himself for his own protection. Recently found he put this on sale and it is almost out.

Placing an order in 24 hours. Expect it in your hands 7-8 days from now. There will never be another batch of this. It has oxidized slightly but was kept in a cool, moisture free dark climate. Potency is still as it was when purchased in 2021 from Longflourish. This is for personals only, I’m getting a couple grams, he’s getting a couple grams. Bob wants a gram etc.

$110 a gram. I cant do anything about the price. It is what it is. If their is enough people then $100 a gram.

Tomm morning placing order with the ORIGINAL seller. Not any resellers that are charging 150 a g for this batch.

3.5 g max per person

Note: I will try to get the vendor to ship everyone their package direct.

Thank you.

-PHXINC

Hi everyone and welcome to my thread, before anyone asks, I'm sorry i wont be doing any free samples. I will however forgive my minimum for the first 5 buyers. Can buy any amount you want and i currently do have a opening sale going on. Also please ask about secret item if interested. I think you will find it something truely special. I will post reviews as well. Please leave YOUR reviews as we go along! Order by 11 am daily and you are dropped same day 6 days a week. Sunday is my only day off! Thank you and I look forward to working together. 4f-mph, o-dsmt, and md-pihp are my bread and butter! (along with the first set of items in the bin) Restock is almost here. Thank you.

A-PihP on the way! (and no it wont be outrageously expensive like everyone else)

Opening Sale
  1. Next 2 customers - Valium 10 mg 🔥Martin Dow Brand🔥 30 pills for $80👀

Next 2 customers - Deschloroetizolam Powder🔥Fantastic Batch!!🔥 1 gram for $80 hmm $70? Hmmm ? $60? $55 per gram!!👀

Next 2 customers - M Amph🔥🔥 $45 per 8th 👀

Next 2 customers - Klonopin 0.5 mg🔥USA Pharma TEVA🔥 20 pills for $20 👀 Ever seen that price?

Next 1 customer- SR-17018🔥1 Gram🔥 $50 👀

Next 1 customer- Modafinil 400 mg monsters🔥1 blister🔥 $25 👀

Next 2 customers - Brom solution🔥10 mg /ml🔥 $5 off 👀

Next 2 customers - Vyvance 60 mg (Look for the panda)🔥USA PHARMA🔥 7 pills $90👀

Finally, one of my favorite items…

Transported from Canada- Team Biolab stealth Etizolam tablets…

Next 2 customers - Biolab 1 mg🔥Etizolam tab smackers🔥 30 pills for $30👀

One of these lucky customers will get a free 10 1 mg Xanax in their package!!

Only stipulations: 2 sale items per person and leave a review- in this group only! Still must meet my minimum order of $100. (except first 5 buyers)

Thank you.❤️

🐼🐼🐼PHXINC🐼🐼🐼
Sent you a message on probton. Trying to win the V@lves or Kay Pees

I absolutely abhor drop shipping but if you really looking fast I can get you apcyp, apihp, amd 3 desoxy mdpv, although I would not recommend that. I am doing a special group buy, here are the details ( it’s a very special batch- pyros and opies are my specialty)

If anyone has interest in a quick group buy on a special batch of A-PihP they can reach out to me. This batch is transported in time from 2021.

This is original A-PihP. The original post-predator Chinese recipe. It was left in a storage lock by a vendor and hidden from himself for his own protection. Recently found he put this on sale and it is almost out.

Placing an order in 24 hours. Expect it in your hands 7-8 days from now. There will never be another batch of this. It has oxidized slightly but was kept in a cool, moisture free dark climate. Potency is still as it was when purchased in 2021 from Longflourish. This is for personals only, I’m getting a couple grams, he’s getting a couple grams. Bob wants a gram etc.

$110 a gram. I cant do anything about the price. It is what it is. If their is enough people then $100 a gram.

Tomm morning placing order with the ORIGINAL seller. Not any resellers that are charging 150 a g for this batch.

3.5 g max per person

Note: I will try to get the vendor to ship everyone their package direct.

Thank you.

-PHXINC
Interested for sure, shot you an email

wow, thank you for the overwhel;ming response. etizolam soluitions are out of stock. 1 valium and 1 kpin deal is done. 1 of the grams of deschloroetizolam is gone

Etizolam pills both customers have grabbed. sr-17018 is off sale. Both valium sales are gone. Still need a couple more for apihp group buy. Cmonnnn this aint gonna ever be seen again yall. Old school cum smelling goodness. ;)

OH I have other good news. MD-PihP and O-DSMT have both cleared customs. they arriveb and go on sale in 3 days!!

Just want to update, I joined on the group buy will report back when it lands, for right now he was very quick to respond to me and polite which is always a plus.

What to say about PHX… excellent quality magazines, customer service that makes you feel like your his only customer, incredible OPSEC, and overall just an amazing vendor. You can always count on PHX to do what he says he’s going to - no bullshit or nonsense. Over several orders, it’s become clear that PHX is a top tier vendor. Order your magazines then sit back and relax because PHX has you taken care of.

Small subscription placed... now we wait 😄
homie i got hundreds of reviews. wait until you see your pack. your gonna see i ain't no spring chicken :) I don' even know which is yours tbh. I'm on 5 platforms, but after today? it might have to be all my private clientele and DBG only. I loved you guys, all respectful and nice...it was a nice change of pace. This is my first time being not solely private this year and i can say dbg has a more mature, thoughtful and even keeled clientele than say the platform rhyming w StellaSam. Im dropping that place right away. Immediately.

Off top i know i saif someone would get free xanax, but i unknowingly sold out :{ so i did 10 500 mg pro somas instead in someones pack as a surprise and also bc of the mistake the winner gets a 20$ off coupon on their next order. they just need to find it. Its a $20 bill in their order it looks like this.

Sorry for just getting her now but I believe all emails are replied to if not, please mention. A-pihp, due to interest the order is being placed right now to be exact, if anyone else wants in you got 10 minutes. Can’t wait. Some good old 2021 cum smelling dopamine explosion. That’s why no one is getting over the max amt. I won’t be responsible for anyone going demon time.

Remember: over use of P-y-ros destroys families, lives and souls y’all. That’s why I I only work with MD. I love Md so much more anyways.

Sorry for just getting her now but I believe all emails are replied to if not, please mention. A-pihp, due to interest the order is being placed right now to be exact, if anyone else wants in you got 10 minutes. Can’t wait. Some good old 2021 cum smelling dopamine explosion. That’s why no one is getting over the max amt. I won’t be responsible for anyone going demon time.

Remember: over use of P-y-ros destroys families, lives and souls y’all. That’s why I I only work with MD. I love Md so much more anyways.

Just sent an email

I pulled an all nighter getting orders ready. Dropped and passed out exhausted. The deals are over. I’ll update menu tonight. Od5m7, and md p1hp arrive very soon let’s say. Same day S0ma + Tap(45 per strip) arrive and more s0ma 500. And also tapdancer 200 mg. ALSO my SPECIALTY extremely clean high purity no tranq and absol-fucking-lutely no fent. Beautiful #4 from Myanmar.

I can’t believe no one inquired about the secret item yet..hint it’s stronger than above and will beat anything on this board as far as effects. It’s quite simply amazing. But not for everyone and you will be vetted.

If you received a $20 bill in your order that means u get $20 off ur next order. You gotta find it though so search thoroughly. I’m not stopping tonight until every order is done and dropped. And then I’m dropping 3 platforms and focusing on dbg and my partner can focus on the other one. We will not sacrifice customer service or shipping times. Just did not know how overwhelming DBG would be. We love yall!!

Drugbuyersguide Shoutbox
  1. xenxra @ xenxra: maybe
  2. rosetrip33 @ rosetrip33: Hey anyone there
  3. LatsDoodis @ LatsDoodis: @Dr-Octagon “I got a hoe named reel to reel, she got a buddy named SP12 now you know the deal… Mo’ money, mo’ money for the bank roll / Stick to the script, don’t slip in the ’94”
  4. xenxra @ xenxra: or i guess you could just DM them on here
  5. xenxra @ xenxra: @robert1975 prob just shoot admin a msg with contact button at bottom of site
  6. rockychoc @ rockychoc: @xnxra hahahaha
  7. R @ robert1975: @xenxra my username man.... my handle, username.
  8. xenxra @ xenxra: what kind of handle? there are several types of interior and exterior door handles such as pull-out handles, push-down handles, pull-up handles, trigger handles, and touch handles.
  9. R @ robert1975: Can anyone tell me how I change my handle?
  10. C @ Cruzing: Hey guys whats up?
  11. P @ peanut: Good weekend to all. Enjoy the rest of summer.
  12. BobbyDigi33 @ BobbyDigi33: Just a friendly reminder, gratitude is literally a super power we all have at our disposal. It's the antidote to depression, anger, envy, lust and other low vibratory states. Have a nice weekend and be grateful today!
  13. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: ✌️
  14. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: 💀
  15. CnC5 @ CnC5: Lmao 🤣
  16. Z @ zzaps94: Hey guys sorry I misunderstood what does shoutbox was, Hope you guys are all having a great day out there
  17. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: The roland 808. Or the hamond b-3 organ
  18. LatsDoodis @ LatsDoodis: What’s the most important drum machine/kit to have changed music and why? I think maybe SP-12 or the 1200, but kinda want to say drumulator or Rhythm Maker King 2 gave us some classic shit.
  19. xenxra @ xenxra: @DocPep yes. just use temp.pm or snote
  20. Terrylolol @ Terrylolol: Hope everyone has a fantastic week!
Back