PHX

doubled the prices is an understatement. there's a couple vendors on here charging upwards of 500%+ relative to how much they paid to source their inventory.
It’s said. You should not be allowed to customers hard earned money and literally type a customer name is a box and receive $300. If you see people trying to say they have members of their team at 5 diff locations across the USA that’s another red flag. These litttle kids? Have distribution networks cross the country? No, I know every single one of their vendors. Their my homies and we laugh behind their back.

Scratch that!! PLACED for tiz biolabs mags and USA 0.5 kpin mags. Sent but unsure which address so I used one on menu with password. Hope that's right..

Scratch that!! PLACED for tiz biolabs mags and USA 0.5 kpin mags. Sent but unsure which address so I used one on menu with password. Hope that's right..
your already dropped homie. how about them apples?

If you do not have a track number thats moving or a number at all, please reach out to me. if everyone just followed the ordering process things would be so much easier

Great first experience with PHX. 4 day turnaround from first contact until received due to the weekend. Communication was excellent and he’s genuinely a good person to talk to. Tiz 10/10 quality. Just a tip, to have a smoother interaction just follow his instructions on how to order. He has listed it multiple times. Anyway, hope this guy sticks around. Thanks PHX.

Last edited:
If you do not have a track number thats moving or a number at all, please reach out to me. if everyone just followed the ordering process things would be so much easier
I sent you one payment you told me was the total. Then you replied since you had apparently accidentally undercharged me which I understand, I've since sent you the rest and have not heard back on a confirmation or tracking number.

Timing is important for me with this and I feel if the total wasn't miscalculated the first time it might possibly be on the way by now.

Regardless, can you please look into this for me? I've sent an ambarrassing number of emails about it and other things and haven't heard anything but you're replying on here so hopefully you see this.

Thanks man!

I pulled an all nighter getting orders ready. Dropped and passed out exhausted. The deals are over. I’ll update menu tonight. Od5m7, and md p1hp arrive very soon let’s say. Same day S0ma + Tap(45 per strip) arrive and more s0ma 500. And also tapdancer 200 mg. ALSO my SPECIALTY extremely clean high purity no tranq and absol-fucking-lutely no fent. Beautiful #4 from Myanmar.

I can’t believe no one inquired about the secret item yet..hint it’s stronger than above and will beat anything on this board as far as effects. It’s quite simply amazing. But not for everyone and you will be vetted.

If you received a $20 bill in your order that means u get $20 off ur next order. You gotta find it though so search thoroughly. I’m not stopping tonight until every order is done and dropped. And then I’m dropping 3 platforms and focusing on dbg and my partner can focus on the other one. We will not sacrifice customer service or shipping times. Just did not know how overwhelming DBG would be. We love yall!!
Man, as soon as you respond to my email (assuming I did everything right) I will be inquiring about that item and putting your pound four to the test. What a treat.

your already dropped homie. how about them apples?
Apples sent brother Check email added a little to the order. Everything in a h note. ID, AD, ORDER. lmk bout tracking please thanks. Never heard back from emails early this afternoon after I sent apple$ and h-note.

I sent you one payment you told me was the total. Then you replied since you had apparently accidentally undercharged me which I understand, I've since sent you the rest and have not heard back on a confirmation or tracking number.

Timing is important for me with this and I feel if the total wasn't miscalculated the first time it might possibly be on the way by now.

Regardless, can you please look into this for me? I've sent an ambarrassing number of emails about it and other things and haven't heard anything but you're replying on here so hopefully you see this.

Thanks man!
He got back to me after a bit and told me that I should be following my USPS auto tracker. He said in this post that if you didn't have a tracking number at all to reach out to him. I'm not sure why I didn't get one.

I just placed yet another order, hopefully I get tracking or at least a confirmation.

I pulled an all nighter getting orders ready. Dropped and passed out exhausted. The deals are over. I’ll update menu tonight. Od5m7, and md p1hp arrive very soon let’s say. Same day S0ma + Tap(45 per strip) arrive and more s0ma 500. And also tapdancer 200 mg. ALSO my SPECIALTY extremely clean high purity no tranq and absol-fucking-lutely no fent. Beautiful #4 from Myanmar.

I can’t believe no one inquired about the secret item yet..hint it’s stronger than above and will beat anything on this board as far as effects. It’s quite simply amazing. But not for everyone and you will be vetted.

If you received a $20 bill in your order that means u get $20 off ur next order. You gotta find it though so search thoroughly. I’m not stopping tonight until every order is done and dropped. And then I’m dropping 3 platforms and focusing on dbg and my partner can focus on the other one. We will not sacrifice customer service or shipping times. Just did not know how overwhelming DBG would be. We love yall!!
I got a 20 in mine. Does one need to provide proof of it? Thank you so much for all the extra stuff, it really made my day.

I have some questions about future stuff and feel like I have blown up your proton mail thanks to my girl interrupting me every time I tried to send the same message coupled with me not fully understanding how the inboxes/drafts worked. I ended up sending some questions to the Session account in hopes that we can begin to arrange next time.

I got a 20 in mine. Does one need to provide proof of it? Thank you so much for all the extra stuff, it really made my day.

I have some questions about future stuff and feel like I have blown up your proton mail thanks to my girl interrupting me every time I tried to send the same message coupled with me not fully understanding how the inboxes/drafts worked. I ended up sending some questions to the Session account in hopes that we can begin to arrange next time.
That's awesome man, congrats! I wish I had an answer for ya. All of the vendors I've tried out have stopped corresponding with me after I paid them so that's always fun. I'm betting they're just catching up on sleep.

Thanks man!
getting w u rt away. gotta understand how many emails i get though im trying to find yours ill DM you

hahahaha yeah ao if you found a $20 take picture p[lease and send to me. 20 credit towards your next order

That's awesome man, congrats! I wish I had an answer for ya. All of the vendors I've tried out have stopped corresponding with me after I paid them so that's always fun. I'm betting they're just catching up on sleep.
im sorry i truely enjoy chatting w many right now im just trying to keef orders in line and some questions i havent got to yet:(

im sorry i truely enjoy chatting w many right now im just trying to keef orders in line and some questions i havent got to yet:(
It's all good man I figured you were just catching up on some ZZZ's. I own my own custom .io domain that I've been talking to you with.

Drugbuyersguide Shoutbox
  1. xenxra @ xenxra: maybe
  2. rosetrip33 @ rosetrip33: Hey anyone there
  3. LatsDoodis @ LatsDoodis: @Dr-Octagon “I got a hoe named reel to reel, she got a buddy named SP12 now you know the deal… Mo’ money, mo’ money for the bank roll / Stick to the script, don’t slip in the ’94”
  4. xenxra @ xenxra: or i guess you could just DM them on here
  5. xenxra @ xenxra: @robert1975 prob just shoot admin a msg with contact button at bottom of site
  6. rockychoc @ rockychoc: @xnxra hahahaha
  7. R @ robert1975: @xenxra my username man.... my handle, username.
  8. xenxra @ xenxra: what kind of handle? there are several types of interior and exterior door handles such as pull-out handles, push-down handles, pull-up handles, trigger handles, and touch handles.
  9. R @ robert1975: Can anyone tell me how I change my handle?
  10. C @ Cruzing: Hey guys whats up?
  11. P @ peanut: Good weekend to all. Enjoy the rest of summer.
  12. BobbyDigi33 @ BobbyDigi33: Just a friendly reminder, gratitude is literally a super power we all have at our disposal. It's the antidote to depression, anger, envy, lust and other low vibratory states. Have a nice weekend and be grateful today!
  13. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: ✌️
  14. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: 💀
  15. CnC5 @ CnC5: Lmao 🤣
  16. Z @ zzaps94: Hey guys sorry I misunderstood what does shoutbox was, Hope you guys are all having a great day out there
  17. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: The roland 808. Or the hamond b-3 organ
  18. LatsDoodis @ LatsDoodis: What’s the most important drum machine/kit to have changed music and why? I think maybe SP-12 or the 1200, but kinda want to say drumulator or Rhythm Maker King 2 gave us some classic shit.
  19. xenxra @ xenxra: @DocPep yes. just use temp.pm or snote
  20. Terrylolol @ Terrylolol: Hope everyone has a fantastic week!
Back