PHX

Your Mags may happen to be delivered tomorrow. In the future please understand we dont give out tracking for yours and our safety. Stay calm. You have a 3 day from order-door delivery. Please re read the rules in my bin. Next something is taken public with out us working on it together- consider the matter resolved.
I follow ya. Can you please clarify that my second mag order has been shipped out and when? I've asked over email multiple times but I never hear back unless I post here.

Thanks!

I follow ya. Can you please clarify that my second mag order has been shipped out and when? I've asked over email multiple times but I never hear back unless I post here.

Thanks!
A simple "Confirmed" email would be nice to get after sending hundreds of dollars and hearing nothing for days on end. It's nerv racking. Plus I want to make another order but I can't let myself unless I know you're receiving payment on the previous one and that you've shipped it.

Thanks a lot man, I hope you understand. It's just nothing but dead silence via email with you now.

Thank you PHX. 100% A++
O 8/16, R 8/21, technically 3 days excluding the weekend
Pack #1 of 2 Legit, exactly what it is suppose to be.
10/10 coms
10/10 stealth
10/10 quality
There was a day or two when ID was being weird and showed a "unknown date" . but that is not on PHX.
He kept up coms when i mentioned it and thankfully it updated w correct info shortly after.
Amazing how fast it got here! Thank you very much! will update when #2 arrives
Update: #2 arrived today! 💯 % A++
Legit! Thank you again!! Hope to re O soon.

Thank you PHX!, everything came through solid and then some. All good quality. Waiting on second pack now.

There are some rules that I was not aware of (and I swear I read their sheet up and down at least three times now but maybe my dyslexia is messing with me which is rare.) But I hope to have a long lasting business relationship with these guys.

When I found out it was shipped it was practically here already.

When you guys refer to coms which mode of coms are you using? Thanks!

10/10 on everything except for confirmation of received payment and order shipment. But I'm speculating that is on me for relying on email instead of one of these different protocols.

I’ve been a lurker or had a DBG account in one way or another for a long time but I’ve never actually commented on a post. I thought what better way to change that then to shout out a friend of mine PHX.
PHX is one of the very few that every interaction I’ve ever had with has been awesome. Anytime I want something rare I go to PHX because I can promise ya he will try his best to come through and it will be the highest quality. And if he can’t come through he will be transparent and not try to get one over on you. The last thing I’ll say about Phoenix is you can trust that he will do everything he can to satisfy his customers, and that’s one thing that sets him apart from most vendors in the current scene.

A little slow on the emails but definitely not slow on the shipping. Arrived within the same week and everything is 10/10. I thought I had done something wrong because I didn't receive a tracking number but ironically right after I emailed PHX to check in it arrived. So apparently I just had to be a little more patient.
Thanks PHX.

@PHXINC , ive been an active original member here, one of the very first originals going well into 11 or 12 years, and somehow I have missed your threads
I totally missed em too. I was on the old boards before tor and pgp were a thing. Opr, rts ,chfc....we also have somewhat similar stories, albeit mine were prior to the pollution ppl have to deal with these days. Some really risky chems.

I really appreciate a vendor that gets the order out the day of payment. I have had next day take a week while this normal method came much quicker due to him getting it out the day of. Communication is good, stealth was good, and packaging pretty good one of my aqua mags had a little bit of wetness on the outside. I haven't tested every magazine for quality if anything is wrong ill be sure to add it later however everything looks great and the number 4 seems to be accurate description. I wish tracking was an option but ill respect it. 9 out of 10
Please get with me about this. I’m very concerned.

I totally missed em too. I was on the old boards before tor and pgp were a thing. Opr, rts ,chfc....we also have somewhat similar stories, albeit mine were prior to the pollution ppl have to deal with these days. Some really risky chems.
I’ve had many aliases throughout the years. This one was created 3 years ago? If I had the same name since 2002, welp to me- I’d be a real failure.

Yes shipping is good, emails may be a tad slow. But everything is going to change shortly.

I’m going about things a completely diff way and I’m fine if people don’t like it. But I’ve recently pulled seriously 96 hour shifts. And that’s just me not my partner. We are on many platforms. All will be dropped except here and my private server on element as well as my main long standing customers who I love. Eventually I will go back private complete.

Emails will be orders only. Anything else your blacklisted.

Session/element/dbg for questions and inquiries.

Same deal. Order by 11 your dropped by 5.

I can’t tell u how many people have asked me the next day if the order is on the way etc….which I ignore. And then the next day they are elated w a 2 day delivery. There will be more. Love you guys

Welcome to the space - love your menu and get really good vibes from the operation.
I hope it’s alright my asking here, but I figured other folks may want to know as well as me - is there a restock on the m-@mp coming soon? Got some others I’d like to order from you but would rather wait and get it all in one if that’s coming soon :)

Thanks for your input on sr17078. Hopefully you plan to restock. And any ETA on restocking m-amp? Gotta love that price. And finally a recommendation on future products: more dissos! K is always nice but a bit too lightweight, fxe is going away (& being overpriced) because of the ban, as is 3-HO-PCP (one of my favorites of all time). Any PCP/PCE variants you can stock would be much appreciated

Thanks for your input on sr17078. Hopefully you plan to restock. And any ETA on restocking m-amp? Gotta love that price. And finally a recommendation on future products: more dissos! K is always nice but a bit too lightweight, fxe is going away (& being overpriced) because of the ban, as is 3-HO-PCP (one of my favorites of all time). Any PCP/PCE variants you can stock would be much appreciated
I would spend real money on pcp variants regularly, especially the newer varieties like me-pcp and me-pcpy. If those channels are available to you it would more than pay off im sure

I would spend real money on pcp variants regularly, especially the newer varieties like me-pcp and me-pcpy. If those channels are available to you it would more than pay off im sure
I'd like to second me-pcpy. Been hoping to find it for awhile now and would love a reliable source.

Placed an order on Saturday morning, PHX was very helpful and accommodating. Like many others it seems, I too may have misunderstood his order directions but instead of snapping on me (I've had vendors do this in the past) he simply corrected me politely and we proceeded. Excited for the touchdown day 🎉 thank you PHX.

My pre-order of 2021 batch and another item touched down today. Super high quality for both, super fast shipping after magazines were obtained by @PHXINC.
100% would subscribe again
10/10 for packaging and ship speed.
I messaged quite quickly after the initial post on the board--communication has been pretty good until the last few days. Comms slowed down, but I'm sure they're busy being busy ;-)
Stellar first experience ✨

Drugbuyersguide Shoutbox
  1. xenxra @ xenxra: maybe
  2. rosetrip33 @ rosetrip33: Hey anyone there
  3. LatsDoodis @ LatsDoodis: @Dr-Octagon “I got a hoe named reel to reel, she got a buddy named SP12 now you know the deal… Mo’ money, mo’ money for the bank roll / Stick to the script, don’t slip in the ’94”
  4. xenxra @ xenxra: or i guess you could just DM them on here
  5. xenxra @ xenxra: @robert1975 prob just shoot admin a msg with contact button at bottom of site
  6. rockychoc @ rockychoc: @xnxra hahahaha
  7. R @ robert1975: @xenxra my username man.... my handle, username.
  8. xenxra @ xenxra: what kind of handle? there are several types of interior and exterior door handles such as pull-out handles, push-down handles, pull-up handles, trigger handles, and touch handles.
  9. R @ robert1975: Can anyone tell me how I change my handle?
  10. C @ Cruzing: Hey guys whats up?
  11. P @ peanut: Good weekend to all. Enjoy the rest of summer.
  12. BobbyDigi33 @ BobbyDigi33: Just a friendly reminder, gratitude is literally a super power we all have at our disposal. It's the antidote to depression, anger, envy, lust and other low vibratory states. Have a nice weekend and be grateful today!
  13. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: ✌️
  14. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: 💀
  15. CnC5 @ CnC5: Lmao 🤣
  16. Z @ zzaps94: Hey guys sorry I misunderstood what does shoutbox was, Hope you guys are all having a great day out there
  17. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: The roland 808. Or the hamond b-3 organ
  18. LatsDoodis @ LatsDoodis: What’s the most important drum machine/kit to have changed music and why? I think maybe SP-12 or the 1200, but kinda want to say drumulator or Rhythm Maker King 2 gave us some classic shit.
  19. xenxra @ xenxra: @DocPep yes. just use temp.pm or snote
  20. Terrylolol @ Terrylolol: Hope everyone has a fantastic week!
Back