PHX

Shipping again 8/30 full speed. Please read bin at top. Anyways sorry about that guys, it was necessary. But things are good. And excited to be back at full speed.

Dropping about 20 orders right now and I will finish anything outstanding today. Please wait two more days to put anything new in

When did orders stop? I placed Sat but did not get any confirmation but ik you don’t do tracking & figured it was your opsec & wasn’t stressing.

But now wondering if I should be looking for other options since I needed some things for this upcoming weekend
By the way do you have a tracking on ID. Then your good. If not please resend right away and I will have you processed. If you see tracking expect movement shortly.

Sale time

This is what I have basically while await restocks of all our big boys. Don’t worry it’s all on the way.

-@PCYP 35 a g (great stuff)

-MUNDI (name brand) 40s (10 for $330) and 80s (5 for $300)

-WHITE 3.5 $200

- V@Ls 35 a strip

-Kl0ns (may be sold out, i have to check w one guy)1.50 ea

-D TIZ powder (2 grams left) 65 per g

—Z0picl0ne hmmmmm 10 pills for $50

-Som@ 500 3 strips for $65

-Roy@l 225 (Som@+tap) $30 per strip

Tap 200 $35 per strip

Moda 400 $20 per strip

1, 4 BD0 96.44444% Pure (really nice stuff, its from a famous seller that only specializes in bdo/gbl/ghb and pyros----hmmmm 15 ml for $40 or 30 ml nice glass black bottle with dropper for $65

Deschloro solution hmm $25 ea

Preg@blin 300 30 per strip

Shatter- og $30 per 8th!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Etizol@m 1 mg (100 left or so) (gone I think)

Only for DBG. Please no orders until 8/30. Will update on restocks as soon as I know anymore on ETAS.

Peace and love

By the way do you have a tracking on ID. Then your good. If not please resend right away and I will have you processed. If you see tracking expect movement shortly.
I have a couple things in tracking on ID that could be my order, but it’s hard to say. One is just a label creation, the other is something that is already moving. I have a feeling the thing already moving is what I’m looking for. Thanks very much

@PHXINC We were making a plan at like 1pm then u stopped emailing me back. I was hoping by Friday to have pack 😩 yikes. Sounded like you were ready but then poof. Oh welll. Ljpgmail. Aka AnonymousJ no longer in use.

Dude is on point. Good product better than what I find locally. 10/10 I WILL BE A REPEAT CUSTOMER

Shatter- og $30 per 8th!!!!!!!!!!!!!
it's not crc is it? been having some shit luck sourcing shatter specifically since like 2018. seems like everyone is all about l1ve res1n these days but the premium is not worth it when your tol3rance is through the roof.

ppl do anything but read the words on the bin huh. u see someone hand u the holy grail menu and immediately break the rules and go public w their gripe? shits crazy to me, ik im glazing phx but damn lol theyre updating daily damn near

Can you please check your emails when you find the time? I know you're busy, you know, absolutely killing the game lol. But when you can, just maybe give your inbox a peek. Thanks @PHXINC

im sorry this is directed at @jpl2590

if your the one im thinking of you need to stay calm man
I said no orders until 8/30 then u start bombarding me w emails. so i say okay ill take your order. i tell u what i got . you send me like 10 more emails about the same thing. man... and now you never pay up and order proabably bc you had a tantrum after i told u i just want the order, tx id, and addy. Thats it. we dont need 20 emails. about 1 simple thing thats already answered its absurd

Last edited:
it's not crc is it? been having some shit luck sourcing shatter specifically since like 2018. seems like everyone is all about l1ve res1n these days but the premium is not worth it when your tol3rance is through the roof.
huh This is read deal shit from cali dispensarie that i paid way more than what im selling it for. Its great shit. Heres the scoop. I just dont want any THC products anymore. it smells ect ect. I havent had 1 sale on it since i bought so obv my customer base doesnt like it either. try it ill sell u an 8th for 15 if u promise a review. i dont sell bullshit. still u have to meet the minimum :)

@PHXINC
My apologies I didn't know if you we we were agreeable with the said mags. I'll email and send everything now. Thank you my apologies again. Just didn't want to order and you couldn't fulfill. Peace tty soon.

Ton more soma *sale time* $3 per pill/$30 per strip

Royal 225 (125mg soma, 100 mg tapentadol)

200 mg tapentadol

Arrived

Also a limited amount of a special high purity fent free/ xylazine free #4. That is a sweet kiss of an embrace that wraps you in a warm soft velvety blanket. Enjoy. Only a quarter available!

The synth slaps the shit outta you like I guarantee no one else on this board has a quality up to its par. 🤷🏼‍♂️

Hey bro …I know this was 2 wks ago when you made this post so I imagine that Q of #4 is all gone?

Do you know if it’s something you’ll plan on having on occasion or was this a one time thing?

Sorry I know you made it kinda clear on menu what you’re focus is most likely going to be on item wise just figured it was worth asking since finding the “real deal” these days in the states is like hunting for a unicorn at least for me where I’m at.

Thanks dude

Hey this is the Anarchist. I think I placed an order with you. Just want to check the mags are fine and everything is ok.

And lay claim to the last few Energy Times Inc subscriptions. And make sure you got the K$@ols still set aside.

I have reached out a few times on email, and your reponses have been confusing at times, and not acknowledging parts of order as being 100%.

Drugbuyersguide Shoutbox
  1. xenxra @ xenxra: maybe
  2. rosetrip33 @ rosetrip33: Hey anyone there
  3. LatsDoodis @ LatsDoodis: @Dr-Octagon “I got a hoe named reel to reel, she got a buddy named SP12 now you know the deal… Mo’ money, mo’ money for the bank roll / Stick to the script, don’t slip in the ’94”
  4. xenxra @ xenxra: or i guess you could just DM them on here
  5. xenxra @ xenxra: @robert1975 prob just shoot admin a msg with contact button at bottom of site
  6. rockychoc @ rockychoc: @xnxra hahahaha
  7. R @ robert1975: @xenxra my username man.... my handle, username.
  8. xenxra @ xenxra: what kind of handle? there are several types of interior and exterior door handles such as pull-out handles, push-down handles, pull-up handles, trigger handles, and touch handles.
  9. R @ robert1975: Can anyone tell me how I change my handle?
  10. C @ Cruzing: Hey guys whats up?
  11. P @ peanut: Good weekend to all. Enjoy the rest of summer.
  12. BobbyDigi33 @ BobbyDigi33: Just a friendly reminder, gratitude is literally a super power we all have at our disposal. It's the antidote to depression, anger, envy, lust and other low vibratory states. Have a nice weekend and be grateful today!
  13. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: ✌️
  14. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: 💀
  15. CnC5 @ CnC5: Lmao 🤣
  16. Z @ zzaps94: Hey guys sorry I misunderstood what does shoutbox was, Hope you guys are all having a great day out there
  17. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: The roland 808. Or the hamond b-3 organ
  18. LatsDoodis @ LatsDoodis: What’s the most important drum machine/kit to have changed music and why? I think maybe SP-12 or the 1200, but kinda want to say drumulator or Rhythm Maker King 2 gave us some classic shit.
  19. xenxra @ xenxra: @DocPep yes. just use temp.pm or snote
  20. Terrylolol @ Terrylolol: Hope everyone has a fantastic week!
Back