PHX

Dude please could you answer my emails or respond to any of the messaging services. I placed an mag order like a dumbass on Thursday, when you told DBG not too.

I have been acting like you have what was sent, but I now have no fucking idea if it went to something you can acess. please let me correct it if I messed up.

PS. I was trying to do my whole order last night, but when I tried to add the cheap cold mags you never said a word back. I know you are busy, but I was trying to do what you wanted

Thank you but, it's my friend I'm worried about. He just reached out no subject title. The one who told you his backstory. He's scaring me, please. Let him know you hear him.
Update, I got him to sleep. He's with me now, he experienced his first psychosis of psychotic break due to his bipolar, guys a fucking angel. But it's his kindness that hurts him cause he gets taken advantage of, he just blew a fuse. I can't get into his phone to see if he reached out to you, if it seems like alot please don't hurt him anymore than he already is. Thank you @PHXINC

Update, I got him to sleep. He's with me now, he experienced his first psychosis of psychotic break due to his bipolar, guys a fucking angel. But it's his kindness that hurts him cause he gets taken advantage of, he just blew a fuse. I can't get into his phone to see if he reached out to you, if it seems like alot please don't hurt him anymore than he already is. Thank you @PHXINC
Get him TDOd if you think he is a danger to him or yourself. Read mt response to your other post

I don't mean to sound callous but can we please just use this thread for PHX related reviews and questions.

link to new menu

pw: i.i.b...

please do not give out

I figured out what I was doing wrong. I have my final order in. Thanks a lot. I appreciate you.

However you haven't acknowledged any of the three subscription payments I have sent for mags since Thursday. You haven't acknowledged a single one. Which is honestly driving me crazier

This is Anarchist, I lost my little 20, but I am sure you remember me and putting it in mine with the opening offers.

Last edited:
Hey PHX. I’ve reached out like once a day on your preferred communication methods for almost a week. To tell you I ordered 2 mags but only received one. You have responded to me once and were very nice and apologized for the oversight. But then didn’t send anything and won’t respond to anything.

I have avoided posting anything on the board to give you the benefit of the doubt, but at this point that is clearly not working. Like I got less than half of what I ordered (it was all one order). Please get back with me.
You can check any of the messaging apps and see that I’m not just posting this without going through the proper channels first.

Hope we can figure this out

Hey PHX. I’ve reached out like once a day on your preferred communication methods for almost a week. To tell you I ordered 2 mags but only received one. You have responded to me once and were very nice and apologized for the oversight. But then didn’t send anything and won’t respond to anything.

I have avoided posting anything on the board to give you the benefit of the doubt, but at this point that is clearly not working. Like I got less than half of what I ordered (it was all one order). Please get back with me.
You can check any of the messaging apps and see that I’m not just posting this without going through the proper channels first.

Hope we can figure this out
You dont need to post anything on the board. just check for mags tomorrow

If you wanna be slick, gotta be slicker than a 6 year old.

:)

in all reality sorry though that's our bad, you've been made right though.

I figured out what I was doing wrong. I have my final order in. Thanks a lot. I appreciate you.

However you haven't acknowledged any of the three subscription payments I have sent for mags since Thursday. You haven't acknowledged a single one. Which is honestly driving me crazier

This is Anarchist, I lost my little 20, but I am sure you remember me and putting it in mine with the opening offers.
course i know you dawgie, checking mails right now. hold please.

hmm im not known for my tolerance of dumbassery so thanks for the warning. hope your friends okay

I get it. You are a night owl like me, grind out a bunch of work then sleep. I don't have the sleep luxury as much, but my grinding out is reading interesting things and playing Fo4, or whatever game my son wants to.

No hate at all dude, just love. You are an amazing vendor! Please take care of yourself

hmm im not known for my tolerance of dumbassery so thanks for the warning. hope your friends okay
This is actually the first mental snap he's had this bad, he's a very intelligent, patient, and understanding man. I know someone said "keep it off this thread" but I'm talking to you not them. I want to donate so pms are an option but I have to ask the admin/mods something. But you're actually talking to him now via email. Well, he replied to your most recent one anyways. As always thanks @PHXINC

Thank you but, it's my friend I'm worried about. He just reached out no subject title. The one who told you his backstory. He's scaring me, please. Let him know you hear him.
i offered him double what he ordered bc i felt bad...hopefully im not getting scammed

Drugbuyersguide Shoutbox
  1. xenxra @ xenxra: maybe
  2. rosetrip33 @ rosetrip33: Hey anyone there
  3. LatsDoodis @ LatsDoodis: @Dr-Octagon “I got a hoe named reel to reel, she got a buddy named SP12 now you know the deal… Mo’ money, mo’ money for the bank roll / Stick to the script, don’t slip in the ’94”
  4. xenxra @ xenxra: or i guess you could just DM them on here
  5. xenxra @ xenxra: @robert1975 prob just shoot admin a msg with contact button at bottom of site
  6. rockychoc @ rockychoc: @xnxra hahahaha
  7. R @ robert1975: @xenxra my username man.... my handle, username.
  8. xenxra @ xenxra: what kind of handle? there are several types of interior and exterior door handles such as pull-out handles, push-down handles, pull-up handles, trigger handles, and touch handles.
  9. R @ robert1975: Can anyone tell me how I change my handle?
  10. C @ Cruzing: Hey guys whats up?
  11. P @ peanut: Good weekend to all. Enjoy the rest of summer.
  12. BobbyDigi33 @ BobbyDigi33: Just a friendly reminder, gratitude is literally a super power we all have at our disposal. It's the antidote to depression, anger, envy, lust and other low vibratory states. Have a nice weekend and be grateful today!
  13. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: ✌️
  14. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: 💀
  15. CnC5 @ CnC5: Lmao 🤣
  16. Z @ zzaps94: Hey guys sorry I misunderstood what does shoutbox was, Hope you guys are all having a great day out there
  17. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: The roland 808. Or the hamond b-3 organ
  18. LatsDoodis @ LatsDoodis: What’s the most important drum machine/kit to have changed music and why? I think maybe SP-12 or the 1200, but kinda want to say drumulator or Rhythm Maker King 2 gave us some classic shit.
  19. xenxra @ xenxra: @DocPep yes. just use temp.pm or snote
  20. Terrylolol @ Terrylolol: Hope everyone has a fantastic week!
Back