PHX

I want to give a MASSIVE shout out to @PHXINC ! We've known each other for some time, and he has always comes through for me. On my most recent purchase, he ran out of the product before I was able to get any. Long story short, I still received my order plus he was kind enough to send me a sample pack, and let me tell you, this was far more than a "sample".

Phx is GENEROUS AF. He sent me close to $200 worth of products for free. A beautiful variety of products--some which I haven't had in nearly a decade and some that are new and intriguing. I must also applaud Phx on his opsec and stealth. He takes it more seriously than 99% of vendors. A lot of time and effort goes into making a pack this secure. 11/10 all around. Thank you @PHXINC !!! <3

Hey phx to order I need to do hushnote then protonmail you with all the necessary stuff after I have paid? I've never used hushnote just making sure I do this
Read his instructions a few more times and I promise it is crystal clear, Even tho I still fucked things up my second time.

hushnote is further encryption, go to the website and you should understand, proton is an "emai" service. So one would type something in hushnote, then paste hushnote in your email. Do this after donating to whomever. Also do not forget to put a password on the pronton mail if you are sending to another Proton. Also set timer to self destruct at some time.

Read his instructions a few more times and I promise it is crystal clear, Even tho I still fucked things up my second time.

hushnote is further encryption, go to the website and you should understand, proton is an "emai" service. So one would type something in hushnote, then paste hushnote in your email. Do this after donating to whomever. Also do not forget to put a password on the pronton mail if you are sending to another Proton. Also set timer to self destruct at some time.
why the password for other proton accts?

why the password for other proton accts?
I guess it actually makes more sense to use when sending to a gmail account, as long as you send the recipient the password, but I'd assume another layer of security can't hurt

@PHXINC touchdown. We were a few pieces off but it's all goood I'm bout to make another order. Hit u on Proton soon. Thank homie. Thus dude legit

I messed up and sent an email, not seeing the new menu first. Now that I see the new one I'll be placing an order when the new items mentioned are in stock (addy,alp). Any idea when those are coming in?

Hey bud I have hit you on all the apps, please could you let me know what is going on. One mag that you weren't sure about, i have substitution ideas for.

I apologize but I have tried all channels to ger ahold of you and know you are super busy with all the new work, plus all your mag subscribers. Please just let me know if thr eagle is taking off.

these are email exchanges i had recently with a customer. Reminder: please dont be this person. Thank you.

View attachment 4662

I understand why you would ban this person, but I hope they at least got their money back.

My last two orders have been in limbo for a few weeks and I'm hoping that if for some reason there's no resolution I can at least get a refund.

2nd order landed. Smooth sailing. A Pee see why pee is best I've had

I was not planning to keep carrying it to be honest. It bores me. If I do it won’t be the same Superlab trash everyone has, that I’ve been selling at 50 an 8th. I refuse to carry crap and unfortunately most people don’t know but todays product is crap of the chem we are talking about. Literal night and day from what it used to be 20 years ago. I have some connects though that do home brewed batches that have peaked my interest. I will look into it. Superlab $150 an ounce crap though that 99% carry? I refuse.

O-DSMT
A-PihP
A-PCYP Citrate (New item,not regular APCYP)
4-ME-TMP (4F-MPH out of stock)
SR-17078
Etizolam powder and solution
Avizafone powder and solution
3.5 mg Alp presses (with lab test posted)
Clean Addy Presses (with lab test posted)
V@lium

And 2 other items were going to be my main focuses. I will think on your question though bc it did sell great and people loved it. But they just don’t know what good is. I would have to find the special batch if I were to keep carrying it.
Noticed you dropped a-pihp from your menu all of a sudden. Are you not waiting for the restock anymore?

I understand why you would ban this person, but I hope they at least got their money back.

My last two orders have been in limbo for a few weeks and I'm hoping that if for some reason there's no resolution I can at least get a refund.
I did not receive a refund and highly doubt I will. It was my fault so I too understand why I was banned and respect the rules put in place as they have a purpose, however I do feel that he could have just said no and refunded my money. Honestly was really hoping to subscribe with PHX as he seems to be well regarded. I hope things go better for you.

Mod, if possible please delete above post. I don't think that post is helpful and he did ask that I do not leave a review. Thank you

Unfortunately this is what I am dealing with. But I am not asking for a refund. I understand inundated @PHXINC must be with intricte, complicated, and quite frankly, annoying orders and orderees.

But yeah I'm remaining optimistic about touchdown and the mags enclosed, btw, just emailed again with important information, get back to me when you find that moment brotha. -G

these are email exchanges i had recently with a customer. Reminder: please dont be this person. Thank you.

View attachment 4662
I have regularly used previous tenants at addresses. These people still regularly had mail delivered at their old address which was my new address. In the eyes of the post office there is nothing suspicious happening. You are acting like a dick, honestly.

I have regularly used previous tenants at addresses. These people still regularly had mail delivered at their old address which was my new address. In the eyes of the post office there is nothing suspicious happening. You are acting like a dick, honestly.
I flat out disagree. If they notified the USPS of their address change it would redirect the package and they'd open it, with their name, and have WHATEVER in it. Raising suspicions as to where the sender sent from and how often it's happening. All it takes is one bored LE officer for this all to go bye bye. Don't give them a or many reasons.

Hey guys thank you for everything, now please take a second and let’s chit chat.

Read the paragraph below snd take every word into account please:

Odsmt and MD-PihP arrives tomorrow right? (My other opiates and A-pihp are here or about to be here ) So let’s talk. I’m a big believer in choice. I’m a believer in informed decisions and people having the right to choose what they put into their body as long as:

A) They aren’t hurting any others around them, especially kids of elderly.

B) It is not severely detrimental to their own life in a way that they cannot function anymore doing their day to day duties (work, hygiene, school, appointments, child care) Folks can very much lose sight of what’s truely important in life.And these are very good natured people as well- I.e, High school principals, the stay at home super mom, the valedictorian who is in her last summer before leaving….

Any signs of this happening and you will be cut off. If I’m unsure, you will be all of a sudden told “I’ll I have is a gram left, darn that’s all i can get you” repeatedly.

Understand, pyros are NOT TO BE VAPED INSIDE, if you don’t know - the noxious odor literally gets normies sick.

Md-PihP is considered tame and almost functional. Yeah well their is ways around that trust me, it can be all but.

A-Pihp is a enormous dopamine rush that makes crack look and feel like Folgers coffee. It gives you the biggest ego in the world and makes you feel like a sex god/goddess that anyone would be lucky to have. Meanwhile your a cum smelling, dirty pig, that has not showered in 15 days. You barely leave the basement w your tin foil hat on,to protect you and the oil burner is perpetually hanging out of the side of your mouth ;(

This is not the reality for all. It is for many though.
I know the signs, I see them and you will be blacklisted because I care about you and the folks around you. No one deserves to be harmed for our selfish desires. A child? Then you deserve to fucking die in the worst way.

Okay, now thatwe are clear….Every single pack is dropped. everyone should see moves tomorrow, if they didnt today. I put out 42 packs last night and slept all day and continued. Sending drop emails now; if u don’t get one then their is a problem

Peace and love, let’s help each other and not hinder. I’ve had a over 15 yr Benzo addiction, 25 year opiate, 6 year pyro addiction. Today I have none and I can help you defeat these demons and it’s not as hard as you think. (Those numbers were made up for OPSEC reasons)

Would anyone like my sr-17018 trip report to be posted? I had a nasty opiate addiction (once again) and thought their was no pathway off. SR was the key- hard work and mental strength was the imperative.

Take care. Everyday is a blessing.

P.S.

ONE LAST THING THAT IS COMPLETELY OFF BASIS.

THE PEOPLE THAT FOLLOW PROTOCAL WILL GET PRIORITY. READ MY INSTRUCTION. IF YOU KNOW WHAT YOU WANT WE SHOULD NOT EVEN TALK BE FORE HAND.!!! I SHOULD GET AN EMAIL STATING PRODUCTS, TX ID, and SHIPPING ADDRESS. THE PEOPLE THAT DO THAT ARE PROCESSED IMMEDIATELY AND ADDED TO THE DROPPED PILE. THE FOLKS THAT SAY HOW MUCH IS A BROM 20 ml SOLUTION? YOUR FUCKED. THE SYSTEM WORKS FLAWLESSLY I PROMISE. YOU EMAIL ME 1 DAY AFTER AND SAY HEY DID U DROP THAT DID YOU GET THE ORDER OUT? AFTER I SENT U A DROPPED EMAIL? YOUR GOING TO THE BOTTOM OF THE LIST.

NOW ENJOY THE PACKS! You will see how much effort i put into each one compared to the average vendor. You see someone with a lower price? Ill beat it! Someone just showed me a deal a vendor here was running 10 0-C f0r7y mgs (non-pressed) name brand for $300. Well, he just got 10 for $29 a pop. Thats my rule. I will not have someone beat a price.

Anyone that knows anyone that needs completely non tarnished #4 (FF and no tranq) send them here.

Anyone that knows anyone that needs something stronger of that nature send em here. Im waiting to show off.

Love you :)
I would love your sr17018 experience. I am tryn to use it the right was can you help?

Drugbuyersguide Shoutbox
  1. xenxra @ xenxra: maybe
  2. rosetrip33 @ rosetrip33: Hey anyone there
  3. LatsDoodis @ LatsDoodis: @Dr-Octagon “I got a hoe named reel to reel, she got a buddy named SP12 now you know the deal… Mo’ money, mo’ money for the bank roll / Stick to the script, don’t slip in the ’94”
  4. xenxra @ xenxra: or i guess you could just DM them on here
  5. xenxra @ xenxra: @robert1975 prob just shoot admin a msg with contact button at bottom of site
  6. rockychoc @ rockychoc: @xnxra hahahaha
  7. R @ robert1975: @xenxra my username man.... my handle, username.
  8. xenxra @ xenxra: what kind of handle? there are several types of interior and exterior door handles such as pull-out handles, push-down handles, pull-up handles, trigger handles, and touch handles.
  9. R @ robert1975: Can anyone tell me how I change my handle?
  10. C @ Cruzing: Hey guys whats up?
  11. P @ peanut: Good weekend to all. Enjoy the rest of summer.
  12. BobbyDigi33 @ BobbyDigi33: Just a friendly reminder, gratitude is literally a super power we all have at our disposal. It's the antidote to depression, anger, envy, lust and other low vibratory states. Have a nice weekend and be grateful today!
  13. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: ✌️
  14. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: 💀
  15. CnC5 @ CnC5: Lmao 🤣
  16. Z @ zzaps94: Hey guys sorry I misunderstood what does shoutbox was, Hope you guys are all having a great day out there
  17. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: The roland 808. Or the hamond b-3 organ
  18. LatsDoodis @ LatsDoodis: What’s the most important drum machine/kit to have changed music and why? I think maybe SP-12 or the 1200, but kinda want to say drumulator or Rhythm Maker King 2 gave us some classic shit.
  19. xenxra @ xenxra: @DocPep yes. just use temp.pm or snote
  20. Terrylolol @ Terrylolol: Hope everyone has a fantastic week!
Back