PHX

I would love your sr17018 experience. I am tryn to use it the right was can you help?
Read PHXs detailed protocol on days and dosing that got him of zenes and read my post on this thread about my dosing and roa/storage and you'll have a solid foundation to use it properly.

Hows avizafone pricing? Solution and/or raw powder? Didnt see on site.
yeah i still gotta add it and a few things, been prioritizing orders sorry. i think 80 per gram would be fair. and the solutions i just made last night. they are all 15ml. i got a few bangers that are 40 mg per ml. the rest are 20 mg per ml.

the 40 mg/ml about $60

the 20 mg/ml about $35

thats what im thinking. They are made with only sterile distilled water and a tiny (.09%) amount of benzoyl alcohol to preserve against bacteria growth. so you guys are free to do what you want with it still. i think we all know why alot of folks want avizafone...so i kept it only in water.

𝙌𝙐𝙄𝘾𝙆 𝙎𝙏𝙊𝘾𝙆 𝙐𝙋𝘿𝘼𝙏𝙀:

-A-PihP 2 days away (Asian batch already cleared customs, looks fantastic and reviews been great)

-A-PCYP citrate (new) lands tomorrow

-3.5 mg REAL ALPRAZOLAM👌👀 (with lab results)

-Clean amphetamine sulfate adderal(in stock) w lab results posted already

-4-ME-TMP arrives tomorrow

-Odsmt arrives tomorrow (Fire Batch-None of this is from jack or LF - nothing is cut👀

SR-17078- Arrives tomm

Avizafone- ill have powder and solutions available (water soluble - pro drug to Diazepam - Valium)

3MMC- In Stock \[ 95%\] labbed

2MMC- In Stock

4MMC- In Stock

And a couple othder items arriving tomm, i dont know what, he said he will surprise me

𝙳𝙾𝙽𝙴- 𝙼𝙴𝙽𝚄 𝙸𝚂 𝙲𝙾𝙼𝙿𝙻𝙴𝚃𝙴 𝙵𝙸𝙽𝙰𝙻𝙻𝚈!

Menu will be updated later tonight/tommorow

Password: i.i.b…

New Email :TeamPHX@proton.me
Anyone else having trouble with 'invalid password' on the most recent menu?

PHX- shot a message on session earlier today, hoping to hear back so I can put my mind at rest

Edit: Thanks for getting back to me so quickly PHX. Your professionalism is really appreciated.

Last edited:
yeah i still gotta add it and a few things, been prioritizing orders sorry. i think 80 per gram would be fair. and the solutions i just made last night. they are all 15ml. i got a few bangers that are 40 mg per ml. the rest are 20 mg per ml.

the 40 mg/ml about $60

the 20 mg/ml about $35

thats what im thinking. They are made with only sterile distilled water and a tiny (.09%) amount of benzoyl alcohol to preserve against bacteria growth. so you guys are free to do what you want with it still. i think we all know why alot of folks want avizafone...so i kept it only in water.
Do you have a base shipping price? I couldn’t find anything ab it on your menu or this thread. Apologies in advance if I’m blind and missed it.

Do you have a base shipping price? I couldn’t find anything ab it on your menu or this thread. Apologies in advance if I’m blind and missed it.
I asked this question before and I messaged PHX- ship rate is 10 unless it's something weird or a lot of bottles maybe

I just checked and its still working for me. Are you using the newest menu and password? Look for it on like page 8.

the menu is saying invalid password to access the document… anyone have a solution for this?
The pw on the first page of this thread is not the one to use. There’s a post in this thread with updated one, probably within last page or 2

When can I order apihp? Been waiting for that
Be patient, i know I haven't been the best at this either, but he has a lot of work he is going to be doing if you look at the dates on the website. Id recommend getting Session and Messaging him there with questions like these. He might not respond right away, but he will, ane I at least am able to talk to people well enough to find out exactly what I want to know.

Having never read Ass Penis In His Peehole magazine, and I have not read any issue of Pyros, Burn the Banks and Prisons to the Ground the comic Zine, I don't understand the immense desire nor why a mag that smells like cum happpens to be such a good read.

I have a mag sample that arrived today, with the one you liked, so I will know soon enough.

@PHXINC we are all good on my end. Peace and love my friend. Please save me some tail ;). I swear I am on only 0.01% gay

I'm really looking forward to the 3 and 4mmc mag. Has anyone read these from him and could say which is better? I see the 3 is 95% but I think 4 is supposed to be better normally, but only if it's high quality.

Drugbuyersguide Shoutbox
  1. xenxra @ xenxra: maybe
  2. rosetrip33 @ rosetrip33: Hey anyone there
  3. LatsDoodis @ LatsDoodis: @Dr-Octagon “I got a hoe named reel to reel, she got a buddy named SP12 now you know the deal… Mo’ money, mo’ money for the bank roll / Stick to the script, don’t slip in the ’94”
  4. xenxra @ xenxra: or i guess you could just DM them on here
  5. xenxra @ xenxra: @robert1975 prob just shoot admin a msg with contact button at bottom of site
  6. rockychoc @ rockychoc: @xnxra hahahaha
  7. R @ robert1975: @xenxra my username man.... my handle, username.
  8. xenxra @ xenxra: what kind of handle? there are several types of interior and exterior door handles such as pull-out handles, push-down handles, pull-up handles, trigger handles, and touch handles.
  9. R @ robert1975: Can anyone tell me how I change my handle?
  10. C @ Cruzing: Hey guys whats up?
  11. P @ peanut: Good weekend to all. Enjoy the rest of summer.
  12. BobbyDigi33 @ BobbyDigi33: Just a friendly reminder, gratitude is literally a super power we all have at our disposal. It's the antidote to depression, anger, envy, lust and other low vibratory states. Have a nice weekend and be grateful today!
  13. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: ✌️
  14. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: 💀
  15. CnC5 @ CnC5: Lmao 🤣
  16. Z @ zzaps94: Hey guys sorry I misunderstood what does shoutbox was, Hope you guys are all having a great day out there
  17. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: The roland 808. Or the hamond b-3 organ
  18. LatsDoodis @ LatsDoodis: What’s the most important drum machine/kit to have changed music and why? I think maybe SP-12 or the 1200, but kinda want to say drumulator or Rhythm Maker King 2 gave us some classic shit.
  19. xenxra @ xenxra: @DocPep yes. just use temp.pm or snote
  20. Terrylolol @ Terrylolol: Hope everyone has a fantastic week!
Back