PHX

A-P1HP ORDER PLACED IN 20 minutes LAST CALL! I HATE WRITING IN CAPS LOCK!!

Also, we officially have our own stock on the way, not Netherlands / Euro garbage pihppy longstockings….nice supplier from China.

Hey guys thank you for everything, now please take a second and let’s chit chat.

Read the paragraph below snd take every word into account please:

Odsmt and MD-PihP arrives tomorrow right? (My other opiates and A-pihp are here or about to be here ) So let’s talk. I’m a big believer in choice. I’m a believer in informed decisions and people having the right to choose what they put into their body as long as:

A) They aren’t hurting any others around them, especially kids of elderly.

B) It is not severely detrimental to their own life in a way that they cannot function anymore doing their day to day duties (work, hygiene, school, appointments, child care) Folks can very much lose sight of what’s truely important in life.And these are very good natured people as well- I.e, High school principals, the stay at home super mom, the valedictorian who is in her last summer before leaving….

Any signs of this happening and you will be cut off. If I’m unsure, you will be all of a sudden told “I’ll I have is a gram left, darn that’s all i can get you” repeatedly.

Understand, pyros are NOT TO BE VAPED INSIDE, if you don’t know - the noxious odor literally gets normies sick.

Md-PihP is considered tame and almost functional. Yeah well their is ways around that trust me, it can be all but.

A-Pihp is a enormous dopamine rush that makes crack look and feel like Folgers coffee. It gives you the biggest ego in the world and makes you feel like a sex god/goddess that anyone would be lucky to have. Meanwhile your a cum smelling, dirty pig, that has not showered in 15 days. You barely leave the basement w your tin foil hat on,to protect you and the oil burner is perpetually hanging out of the side of your mouth ;(

This is not the reality for all. It is for many though.
I know the signs, I see them and you will be blacklisted because I care about you and the folks around you. No one deserves to be harmed for our selfish desires. A child? Then you deserve to fucking die in the worst way.

Okay, now thatwe are clear….Every single pack is dropped. everyone should see moves tomorrow, if they didnt today. I put out 42 packs last night and slept all day and continued. Sending drop emails now; if u don’t get one then their is a problem

Peace and love, let’s help each other and not hinder. I’ve had a over 15 yr Benzo addiction, 25 year opiate, 6 year pyro addiction. Today I have none and I can help you defeat these demons and it’s not as hard as you think. (Those numbers were made up for OPSEC reasons)

Would anyone like my sr-17018 trip report to be posted? I had a nasty opiate addiction (once again) and thought their was no pathway off. SR was the key- hard work and mental strength was the imperative.

Take care. Everyday is a blessing.

P.S.

ONE LAST THING THAT IS COMPLETELY OFF BASIS.

THE PEOPLE THAT FOLLOW PROTOCAL WILL GET PRIORITY. READ MY INSTRUCTION. IF YOU KNOW WHAT YOU WANT WE SHOULD NOT EVEN TALK BE FORE HAND.!!! I SHOULD GET AN EMAIL STATING PRODUCTS, TX ID, and SHIPPING ADDRESS. THE PEOPLE THAT DO THAT ARE PROCESSED IMMEDIATELY AND ADDED TO THE DROPPED PILE. THE FOLKS THAT SAY HOW MUCH IS A BROM 20 ml SOLUTION? YOUR FUCKED. THE SYSTEM WORKS FLAWLESSLY I PROMISE. YOU EMAIL ME 1 DAY AFTER AND SAY HEY DID U DROP THAT DID YOU GET THE ORDER OUT? AFTER I SENT U A DROPPED EMAIL? YOUR GOING TO THE BOTTOM OF THE LIST.

NOW ENJOY THE PACKS! You will see how much effort i put into each one compared to the average vendor. You see someone with a lower price? Ill beat it! Someone just showed me a deal a vendor here was running 10 0-C f0r7y mgs (non-pressed) name brand for $300. Well, he just got 10 for $29 a pop. Thats my rule. I will not have someone beat a price.

Anyone that knows anyone that needs completely non tarnished #4 (FF and no tranq) send them here.

Anyone that knows anyone that needs something stronger of that nature send em here. Im waiting to show off.

Love you :)

Last edited:
Hey guys thank you for everything, now please take a second and let’s chit chat.

Odsmt and MD-PihP arrives tomorrow right? (My other opiates and A-pihp are here or about to be here ) So let’s talk. I’m a big believer in choice. I’m a believer in informed decisions and people having the right to choose what they put into their body as long as:

B) It is not severely detrimental to their own life in a way that they cannot function anymore doing their day to day duties (work, hygiene, school, appointments, child care) Folks can very much lose sight of what’s truely important in life.And these are very good natured people as well- I.e, High school principals, the stay at home super mom, the valedictorian who is in her last summer before leaving….

Any signs of this happening and you will be cut off. If I’m unsure, you will be all of a sudden told “I’ll I have is a gram left, darn that’s all i can get you” repeatedly.

Understand, pyros are NOT TO BE VAPED INSIDE, if you don’t know - the noxious odor literally gets normies sick.

Md-PihP is considered tame and almost functional. Yeah well their is ways around that trust me, it can be all but.

A-Pihp is a enormous dopamine rush that makes crack look and feel like Folgers coffee. It gives you the biggest ego in the world and makes you feel like a sex god/goddess that anyone would be lucky to have. Meanwhile your a cum smelling, dirty pig, that has not showered in 15 days. You barely leave the basement w your tin foil hat on,to protect you and the oil burner is perpetually hanging out of the side of your mouth ;(

I know the signs, I see them and you will be blacklisted because I care about you and the folks around you. No one deserves to be harmed for our selfish desires. A child? Then you deserve to fucking die in the worst way.

Okay, now thatwe are clear….Every single pack is dropped. everyone should see moves tomorrow, if they didnt today. I put out 42 packs last night and slept all day and continued. Sending drop emails now; if u don’t get one then their is a problem

Peace and love, let’s help each other and not hinder. I’ve had a over 15 yr Benzo addiction, 25 year opiate, 6 year pyro addiction. Today I have none and I can help you defeat these demons and it’s not as hard as you think. (Those numbers were made up for OPSEC reasons)

Would anyone like my sr-17018 trip report to be posted? I had a nasty opiate addiction (once again) and thought their was no pathway off. SR was the key- hard work and mental strength was the imperative.

P.S.

THE PEOPLE THAT FOLLOW PROTOCAL WILL GET PRIORITY. READ MY INSTRUCTION. IF YOU KNOW WHAT YOU WANT WE SHOULD NOT EVEN TALK BE FORE HAND.!!! I SHOULD GET AN EMAIL STATING PRODUCTS, TX ID, and SHIPPING ADDRESS. THE PEOPLE THAT DO THAT ARE PROCESSED IMMEDIATELY AND ADDED TO THE DROPPED PILE. THE FOLKS THAT SAY HOW MUCH IS A BROM 20 ml SOLUTION? YOUR FUCKED. THE SYSTEM WORKS FLAWLESSLY I PROMISE. YOU EMAIL ME 1 DAY AFTER AND SAY HEY DID U DROP THAT DID YOU GET THE ORDER OUT? AFTER I SENT U A DROPPED EMAIL? YOUR GOING TO THE BOTTOM OF THE LIST.

NOW ENJOY THE PACKS! You will see how much effort i put into each one compared to the average vendor. You see someone with a lower price? Ill beat it! Someone just showed me a deal a vendor here was running 10 0-C f0r7y mgs (non-pressed) name brand for $300. Well, he just got 10 for $29 a pop. Thats my rule. I will not have someone beat a price.

Anyone that knows anyone that needs completely non tarnished #4 (FF and no tranq) send them here.

Anyone that knows anyone that needs something stronger of that nature send em here. Im waiting to show off.

I’d love to hear about your story with SR. I have tapered my dose pretty well and want to jump off soon. I was pretty bad, but my life changed a lot (kids) and got on suboxone and my life has only gotten better and better since then. Feeling sober basically while whole time my brain chemistry has more and normalized back, I am ready to not be tied down at all but want to try to make it smooth as possible as I have 2 children now and a good job for once. So hoping for it to help with bulk of PAWS.

Dosage is the one thing I still love to hear to try to compare. I’ll likely start 10mg and go up slowly til I feel at a manageable level.

I talked to a guy that was doing like 70-75mg for a higher sub dose with good results.

Love reading more stories about it.

Okay I will post it right here... This is copied from my server on element so ignore some of the lingo

Quick background. I was addicted to opiates for 10 years, then i was sober for 10 years from opiates. A few months ago I relapsed in the worst way. Started on Fetty then straight to Zene in a month.

So I was on Etonitazepyne the majority of this run. It’s extremely powerful (20x as strong as fentanyl) but the good thing is it has legs for days. A dose could keep me good 36 hours. BC of the half life this makes it the best zene to taper with as well. So I got lucky in that aspect. At my height I was doing well over a gram a day IV use. That might sound crazy but it’s actually really easy with zenes. I’ve never seen a drug rapidly accumulate tolerance like that. I was doing .005 shots in the beginning. At the end I was doing everything I could to get a quarter gram to dissolve. And let me tell you - it takes ALOT. My life was bottling zene solutions and figuring out the formula to use them PG, citric acid, rapid heating is the only way u can IV the dosages i did. For those that dont know, zenes turn to a disgusting plasticky goo when added to water. You need to heat alot and then you have about 30 seconds to IV else its goo again. Disgusting fucking shit. Now back to tolrance- What gets u well at the beginning of the week will not suffice after 7 days of straight use. I was doubling my dose every week almost. They really are the devil in every way.

So anyways I started about a 3 month taper. That was fucking tough, but I was done. These zenes had ravaged me. So by the end I took my last 6-7 grams and I added 32 grams of cut to it. (Just to “fool” my mind, ya know - but really I needed to be able to dose it as well. At my final day I was doing a quarter gram a day of eto that had been cut 6 times over. So from let’s say 1.5 gram per day of extremely pure product to a quarter gram a day of like 15% purity product. At that point I jumped off and started SR-17018. I started at 300 mg a day but I would have been more comfortable at 400. Still I was fine, I had comfort meds as well so a little discomfort on day 2-3 but that’s about it.

Anyways,

Days 1-6 - 100 mg x 3 per day

Days 7-11 - 100 mg 2x per day

Days 12-14 - 75 mg 2x per day

Days 15-16 - 50 mg 2x per day

Day 17 - 25 mg 2 x per day,

I was still on zene so if your on fetty, methadone, heroin, oxy, suboxone, Odsmt , kratom. Your going to need much less.

If your on say 4 mg suboxone a day…I would start w allergy test. Then try 25 mg. See if that works for you and go from there.

If your on lower dose kratom or Odsmt I would start at 10 mg.

Id like to stress that their is still a lot of unknown factors and research that has to be done on this drug. Would it be useful getting off the minor opiates/opioids - Well, I don't see why not. If your going to use this you need to research every possible aspect you can so you can make an informed decision. Your body. Your choice.

After cessation .. not much withdrawal. It is really pretty miraculous to me. I used benzodiazepines only the 1st 4 days of this taper. After that my other comfort meds were tapentadol, clonidine , pregablin, soma. I kept O-DSMT on hand. Soma to me were the best since I can’t have benzos. They really took away any residual WD symptoms and allowed sleep and relaxation.

I did not experience any negative side effects.

So SR never got me high at all. So unlike suboxone (Same class of drug), which always gave me a slight buzz or mood lift. SR did nothing but take away WD. It does not dissolve in water so it’s very anti abusable. Your not IVing or snorting this stuff. Can u get high off of it? I don't know. Not at my dosages at least. So to me- it’s almost the perfect drug for getting off opiates. When you throw in the factor that it has studies that shows it reverses tolerance to morphine as well, well its a winner in my book.

FYI:

To make a solution you would need DMSO and PEG300 for accurate dosing. PG and Citric acid may work. Unfortunately i only had PG on hand so i resorted to painstakingly weighing capsules.

Another FYI:

Most people would start taking SR with their drug of choice. And taper down. So hypothetically I would have used SR in conjunction with Etonitazepyne to lower my tolerance faster. That’s not the route I chose. More like this is just kind of how it worked out for me. So I stopped zene completely and started SR alone the next day and this way worked out well for me.

Last FYI - I do have a source I just found that I am vetting - that sells it 40 a g. (Domestic) If that turns out good, I’ll share with you guys of course. AND I will be permanently carrying.

I’m finalizing an order to Asia tonight. So if u want to add any amount of SR-17018 onto my order I will do that at cost.

Ive changed my stance. Zenes will no longer be tolerated here as far as being sold. Zenes/Tranq are the only items prohibited from being sold. The only exception is if someone is already addicted to zenes, we will help. But they has to be a plan to get off. These are the worst drugs on earth and they really do ravage your body and soul in a matter of weeks.

Fuck em.

By the way CHECK THE MENU!. We have new stock of odsmt, mdpihp and more!!! LETS GO!

A-P1hP Pre order is done! and i will have in my hands in 3-4 days. The vendor is also famous for his BD0 so i ordered some of that so if the group wants any he said it is an amazingly euphoric (and sexual) combo. Get ready for the cum.....and well you know....hold back your freaky side yall.

Now let me test this new suppliers MD out.

everyone hold please! I just opened something and please hold any more md orders. Odsmt is good to go. Amazingly good to go like your going to be shocked. Hold on w the md. I had a small and then a not: and something is wrong. Gimme time please.

Last edited:
everyone hold please! I just opened something and please hold any more md orders. Odsmt is good to go. Amazingly good to go like your going to be shocked. Hold on w the md. I had a small and then a not: and something is wrong. Gimme time please.
Uh oh.... I put mine in before this is posted

P.S.

THANK YOU PHX

Thanks for the price match!
He actually did beat any other vendors prices!

PHX is super patient, friendly, honest, knowledgeable and professional.
I had questions and he had answers!
Order placed.

THANK YOU PHX

Thanks for the price match!
He actually did beat any other vendors prices!

PHX is super patient, friendly, honest, knowledgeable and professional.
I had questions and he had answers!
Order placed.
I’ll cut all their heads. I ain’t drop shipping like the rest of this board. Own my shit and make my own prices. Well at least 50% are drop shippers. If you see a huggggggee menu w a million items that seems like a excel sheet get far the fuck away. They literally copy and pasted an entire dark net market lol and doubled the prices x its disgusting behavior and terrible to do to the customer.

Anywho, that’s my rant for the day. Okay so if you don’t know then no MD-PihP arrived. It’s fine. I got my money back and he said to pick a different pyro. It’s my fault I guess for not logging on and seeing it… (I guess) I mean he shouldn’t have taken a quarter kilo order if md pihp was gonna be out of stock until September which is the case :( so options are very limited. I had a domestic selller that I pleaded with to sell me some at 19$ a gram. He agreed bc he’s a fantastic human and is going to express it to me so at least I’ll have one pyro.

Now what to pick?

The options are:

Apiihp: en route….supposedly

Mdpihp : gone till sept

Apcyp : okay

Apcyp (citrate) : supposedly like a washed version
I know the washer and he did this for big jack
although I don’t buy from jack

Ad2pv: heard it sucks (anyone have experience?
)
3 desoxy mdpv: sounds cool right? But is actually an old pyro thats been out a long time that’s barely active. It sucks

3fpihp : no

Bk-bzp: don’t even know if it’s a pyro (anyone tried!
)
4-mom (no a pyro) anyone tried though?

?

He said he had some options he didn’t list so my only other hope is 2 me pvp….

I already know 4 Et pvp sucks
What’s ur guys opinions

I think their is like 2 people that paid. You guys can keep the money in and get apcyp at 25 a gram. Or I can refund if course.

Last edited:
On the bright side for you O-DSMT Lovers. THE ODSMT IS FANTASTIC. Maybe best batch I’ve we had. And that’s the feedback I’m getting ;) enjoy. The menu is current.

Ton more soma *sale time* $3 per pill/$30 per strip

Royal 225 (125mg soma, 100 mg tapentadol)

200 mg tapentadol

Arrived

Also a limited amount of a special high purity fent free/ xylazine free #4. That is a sweet kiss of an embrace that wraps you in a warm soft velvety blanket. Enjoy. Only a quarter available!

The synth slaps the shit outta you like I guarantee no one else on this board has a quality up to it’s par. 🤷🏼‍♂️

Last edited:
I sent off for some books, I am excited about what I see from this publisher for sure can’t wait to read I will post my book report after.The only thing I wasn’t sure on I didn’t see how much on S&H….

I’ll cut all their heads. I ain’t drop shipping like the rest of this board. Own my shit and make my own prices. Well at least 50% are drop shippers. If you see a huggggggee menu w a million items that seems like a excel sheet get far the fuck away. They literally copy and pasted an entire dark net market lol and doubled the prices x its disgusting behavior and terrible to do to the customer.

Anywho, that’s my rant for the day. Okay so if you don’t know then no MD-PihP arrived. It’s fine. I got my money back and he said to pick a different pyro. It’s my fault I guess for not logging on and seeing it… (I guess) I mean he shouldn’t have taken a quarter kilo order if md pihp was gonna be out of stock until September which is the case :( so options are very limited. I had a domestic selller that I pleaded with to sell me some at 19$ a gram. He agreed bc he’s a fantastic human and is going to express it to me so at least I’ll have one pyro.

Now what to pick?

The options are:

)
3 desoxy mdpv: sounds cool right? But is actually an old pyro thats been out a long time that’s barely active. It sucks

)

?

What’s ur guys opinions

I think their is like 2 people that paid. You guys can keep the money in and get apcyp at 25 a gram. Or I can refund if course.
Haha just along for the ride.
A-PiHP is popular, the effects of MD are okay, we didn't find 3F too terribly bad, but definitely not A-PiHP.
No known experience on the rest. We've just been kinda working down the list so far

Now what to pick?

The options are:

)

)

?

What’s ur guys opinions

3F isn't bad and depends on the batch. However, I hear 5F-pihp is great if you can find. Only aware of one vendor with it.

3F isn't bad and depends on the batch. However, I hear 5F-pihp is great if you can find. Only aware of one vendor with it.
really 5f eh? legit? whoever said this is uhhh not mentally incapacitated? im on it. im not buying from the grateful bears though so let me just hope thats not the provider. on the prowl i go.

Drugbuyersguide Shoutbox
  1. xenxra @ xenxra: maybe
  2. rosetrip33 @ rosetrip33: Hey anyone there
  3. LatsDoodis @ LatsDoodis: @Dr-Octagon “I got a hoe named reel to reel, she got a buddy named SP12 now you know the deal… Mo’ money, mo’ money for the bank roll / Stick to the script, don’t slip in the ’94”
  4. xenxra @ xenxra: or i guess you could just DM them on here
  5. xenxra @ xenxra: @robert1975 prob just shoot admin a msg with contact button at bottom of site
  6. rockychoc @ rockychoc: @xnxra hahahaha
  7. R @ robert1975: @xenxra my username man.... my handle, username.
  8. xenxra @ xenxra: what kind of handle? there are several types of interior and exterior door handles such as pull-out handles, push-down handles, pull-up handles, trigger handles, and touch handles.
  9. R @ robert1975: Can anyone tell me how I change my handle?
  10. C @ Cruzing: Hey guys whats up?
  11. P @ peanut: Good weekend to all. Enjoy the rest of summer.
  12. BobbyDigi33 @ BobbyDigi33: Just a friendly reminder, gratitude is literally a super power we all have at our disposal. It's the antidote to depression, anger, envy, lust and other low vibratory states. Have a nice weekend and be grateful today!
  13. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: ✌️
  14. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: 💀
  15. CnC5 @ CnC5: Lmao 🤣
  16. Z @ zzaps94: Hey guys sorry I misunderstood what does shoutbox was, Hope you guys are all having a great day out there
  17. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: The roland 808. Or the hamond b-3 organ
  18. LatsDoodis @ LatsDoodis: What’s the most important drum machine/kit to have changed music and why? I think maybe SP-12 or the 1200, but kinda want to say drumulator or Rhythm Maker King 2 gave us some classic shit.
  19. xenxra @ xenxra: @DocPep yes. just use temp.pm or snote
  20. Terrylolol @ Terrylolol: Hope everyone has a fantastic week!
Back