Please be cautious dealing with Hebei Huiduo Chemical Co.,LTD. scammed me for over $10K.

Hello everyone,

i am a little confused and need your help please.

The above mentioned CN Vendor

is a scam

and Real Huiduo Chem is legit?

Where can I find contact to Real Huiduo Chem ?
Yes seems legit but while honestly in China most labs are in the grey zone which means not 100% legit while not illegal as well, they are more like under-ground private workshops for RCs from my exp, if you go for ops, better weigh it though before large order, cause ops their quality seems not very steady, for stims and noids i can say no problem, hope it helps you bro :  _

Hey all. 

Just wanna give a heads up about this company and specifically this lady “miss Cindy”. 

Hebei Huiduo Chemical Co.,LTD  

Cindy@huiduo-china.com

cindyhd@tutanota.com

Wickr:huiduocindy

So what happened was in January of 2019 I had been on the hunt to find a legit supplier for 4-ANPP. I was referred to this lady by someone who claimed to have used her with success.  I Began dialogue with her and wanted to make sure all was good prior to ordering a large qty of what i wanted. I originally placed an order for some FUF, MAF, BUFF. Sent the funds using BTC and two weeks later I received my products. Okay all was well. I now asked her about the 4-ANPP, if they carry it and may i order a sample. She said yes they carry it but because of the strict legal situation in china surrounding such items she was unable to send a sample. If i want it i must purchase 1kg.  Okay.  I asked for recent photos of the product with specific info in the pic to ensure its legit and I received them. The photos showed exactly the product i was hoping to see. (i know the telltale visual identifiers from experience) I asked if they have a customs seizure reship policy because Canadian customs can be a real pain in the ass to circumvent which she said they did. I looked online for bad reviews and saw nothing to dissuade me so i made the choice to send her the BTC.   After she received money all seemed well.   I got a tracking number shortly after and the package showed up.  THIS IS WHERE I GOT SCAMMED. What was shipped to me looked a hell of a lot different than what i ordered so i messaged her with photos of the goods and asked what was up with the difference in appearance and i was told that what she sent me and was indeed 4-ANPP and that there is NO PROBLEMS.  Well I’m no fool.   So i had a small sample of it sent off to a local lab for GC/MS testing to confirm. Well low and behold i was correct.  It was NOT WHAT I ORDERED BUT INSTEAD SOME TYPE OF CATHINONE WITHOUT ANY SPECIFIC NAME WE COULD FIND!!!!!!

I then sent her an email explaining the situation and showed her the lab results thinking it was an honest mistake. She said she would speak to her manager and get back to me.  A week goes by and no reply so i messaged again.  I was told the same exact thing again about the manager and to wait. Another week goes by. Now i am pissed.  I request either the item be reshipped or money refunded.  At this point i got no more replies from them and I basically had to take it in the rear WITHOUT ANY LUBE!!!     

So yea.  That’s my story. i had been meaning to tell it for sometime now to hopefully help another poor soul but never got around to it until today when I found this blog.   

Please Be Careful my friends.
Damn, I.m so sorry.  I don't think my ass would ever stop hurting. I have only gotten ripped off once by DRC for 220 dollars (they disappeared a day later) buy I think I was just as hurt that they did that to me as I was about the money. We did business for a long time, fixed any problems. Im a big ole crybaby! 

Last edited by a moderator:
Just received the parcel of 500g U48800 mentioned earlier, and tested positive by my buyers, so happy about it as Real Cindy didn't let me down, also for your guys note and this time they sent my 500g u48800 through USPS post which seems better than Fedex and it just took 11 days for me to get it, or maybe just lucky on this parcel cause along with the ordered 500g u48800, i also took 2kgs eutylone from her by the sm tm which is sent by UPS  in a different parcel and nearly 2 weeks still no updating : (  One thing make me happy at lst, at lst u48800 works while and hopefully i'l be able to get the 2kgs eutylone soon,anyway when in contact with Cindy Huiduo Chem, Make sure you are talking to the real one, not fake ones : )

So we have 3 members who have ordered from her but got the wrong product or something inactive and one member who didn't order because something didn't seem right.

Then we have one new member who is claiming that they have made multiple orders from her since 2017, one of those orders just recently.

I contacted the company through their website and was answered by the same Cindy that is mentioned in the first post. The same email address, Skype and Wickr.  At the end of her email she claims someone is impersonating her:

For more convenient talk, please add my wickr me on: huiduocindy or skype on:cindy clow(cindy.huiduo.chem)

PS: The one with skype ID:(live:cindy.huiduo.chem) and (live:cindy.huiduo.chem_1) are scammers and pretending to be me and on behalf of us, please be alert about it, do not add the wrong one that involve potential risks of losing money!
I would like to work with this lab as they offer many things that I want, however I am unsure of the legitimacy.

I would like to work with this lab as they offer many things that I want, however I am unsure of the legitimacy.

You'll just have to take the plunge and risk it, try for yourself. Don't be stupid, this will be costly and tedious and slow moving. Test anything that is received and be prepared for a loss.

So we have 3 members who have ordered from her but got the wrong product or something inactive and one member who didn't order because something didn't seem right.

Then we have one new member who is claiming that they have made multiple orders from her since 2017, one of those orders just recently.

I contacted the company through their website and was answered by the same Cindy that is mentioned in the first post. The same email address, Skype and Wickr.  At the end of her email she claims someone is impersonating her:

While for stims,noids and benzos, no problem usually but for ops sometimes not workable sometimes works, so if you decided to try it out, better start with sample order first, espcialy for ops, personaly advice and hope it helped :0

Order update:

2kgs Eutylone by USPS received today with 1kg each pack, takes 25 days roughly, package ok, quality ok, just takes too much time, now communicating to see if any faster ways available, usually Fedex but now CIndy said it may suffered heavier delays than USPS, so really dont no what to do.Guess will have try to move like 1kg by USPS, 1kg by Fedex,1kg UPS for next order to try luck  

If you guys got suggestion over it and recently received bulk pack with faster channel in US, just tell m, tks 

Just received my order of a kg [SIZE=10.5pt]etazen, tested good and planning to re-order from Cindy, glad that i found the right one 🙂[/SIZE]

anon5656 said:
hebei xnk pharmacy

wickr tracyxnk is a scammer 

ordered like 2 months ago now just been given the run around about package being lost and etc

sent first sample order quality was great, scammed on secondary large order of 400gs

recommendation to sourcing new suppliers do as much research as you can 

if it seems too good to be true it probably is 

get pictures with your UN and date 

order small quantities and work your way up so trust can be built because apparently it’s a thing to send out A1 samples and then send some bullshit when a big order is placed immediately after a sample 
yep finding new trustworthy vendor always hard and full of risks next time be careful bro, and glad that i got one seems working for me  🙂

anon5656 said:
are we allowed to share sourcing or no friend? if you wouldn’t mind shooting a recommendation our way we would appreciate it 🙏
No we are not allowed to share sourcing , everyone has to do there own research and decide from the reviews on the vendor thread .

Good day 

Just received my order of a kg [SIZE=10.5pt]etazen, tested good and planning to re-order from Cindy, glad that i found the right one 🙂[/SIZE]
Good to see that bro, Yep, just received 2kgs u48800 from Cindy lately, spread them out and positive like before, next time i may try 500g etazen from them also but eu now they only got powdered version but also fine some of my buyers like it but some not so not as hot as crystal version I have to say, Legit vendor for me at least!  I told cindy that i will fight for her if she can make sure consistency in quality of the opiods and yes so far seems doing well so i have to say Real Cindy Huiduo Chem is a legit vendor for me!

Good to see that bro, Yep, just received 2kgs u48800 from Cindy lately, spread them out and positive like before, next time i may try 500g etazen from them also but eu now they only got powdered version but also fine some of my buyers like it but some not so not as hot as crystal version I have to say, Legit vendor for me at least!  I told cindy that i will fight for her if she can make sure consistency in quality of the opiods and yes so far seems doing well so i have to say Real Cindy Huiduo Chem is a legit vendor for me!
Yea bro, etazen was fine from Cindy, just repeated 1kg's order and she'll have iso enclosed with the parcel for me to test,potency is fine but delivery slow and i bet i will have it split into several small parcels through DHL for next order to see if it works, time really money for m

Yea bro, etazen was fine from Cindy, just repeated 1kg's order and she'll have iso enclosed with the parcel for me to test,potency is fine but delivery slow and i bet i will have it split into several small parcels through DHL for next order to see if it works, time really money for m
thks for the info  🙂

@BestCoast8

Hey all. 

Just wanna give a heads up about this company and specifically this lady “miss Cindy”. 

Hebei Huiduo Chemical Co.,LTD  

Cindy@huiduo-china.com

cindyhd@tutanota.com

Wickr:huiduocindy

So what happened was in January of 2019 I had been on the hunt to find a legit supplier for 4-ANPP. I was referred to this lady by someone who claimed to have used her with success.  I Began dialogue with her and wanted to make sure all was good prior to ordering a large qty of what i wanted. I originally placed an order for some FUF, MAF, BUFF. Sent the funds using BTC and two weeks later I received my products. Okay all was well. I now asked her about the 4-ANPP, if they carry it and may i order a sample. She said yes they carry it but because of the strict legal situation in china surrounding such items she was unable to send a sample. If i want it i must purchase 1kg.  Okay.  I asked for recent photos of the product with specific info in the pic to ensure its legit and I received them. The photos showed exactly the product i was hoping to see. (i know the telltale visual identifiers from experience) I asked if they have a customs seizure reship policy because Canadian customs can be a real pain in the ass to circumvent which she said they did. I looked online for bad reviews and saw nothing to dissuade me so i made the choice to send her the BTC.   After she received money all seemed well.   I got a tracking number shortly after and the package showed up.  THIS IS WHERE I GOT SCAMMED. What was shipped to me looked a hell of a lot different than what i ordered so i messaged her with photos of the goods and asked what was up with the difference in appearance and i was told that what she sent me and was indeed 4-ANPP and that there is NO PROBLEMS.  Well I’m no fool.   So i had a small sample of it sent off to a local lab for GC/MS testing to confirm. Well low and behold i was correct.  It was NOT WHAT I ORDERED BUT INSTEAD SOME TYPE OF CATHINONE WITHOUT ANY SPECIFIC NAME WE COULD FIND!!!!!!

I then sent her an email explaining the situation and showed her the lab results thinking it was an honest mistake. She said she would speak to her manager and get back to me.  A week goes by and no reply so i messaged again.  I was told the same exact thing again about the manager and to wait. Another week goes by. Now i am pissed.  I request either the item be reshipped or money refunded.  At this point i got no more replies from them and I basically had to take it in the rear WITHOUT ANY LUBE!!!     

So yea.  That’s my story. i had been meaning to tell it for sometime now to hopefully help another poor soul but never got around to it until today when I found this blog.   

Please Be Careful my friends.
Any idea what cathinone it is? Maybe I'll get some off you.

Hey, just for general background, I do a fair bit of business (multiple thousands of dollars per year) with some Chinese chemical vendors for work, and I've made a point of getting to know these guys really, really well.  Like, we trade pictures of our kids, and send one another top-shelf liquor on special occasions.  My main dude is rock solid, but I've developed the relationship over like 5 years, and pruned a bunch of crappy sellers along the way.  It's worth it (I've even started learning to speak Mandarin!) if you're in it for the long run, because these guys can get literally the best stuff in the world, and their prices are awesome, but dealing with Chinese chemical companies is best viewed as a long-term project.  A one- or two-transaction relationship is going to be risky.

Also, a random tip: big Chinese companies asking for payment via BTC are suspect.  Requests for bank wires are a much better sign.

thks for the info  🙂
Delivery works a bit faster than the corona period dude, and also i've just received a kg etizolam from Cindy, tested good today and guess I'll take etazen and etizolam for next order,i'm happy with it i have to say  🙂 

IMG20200920232801.jpg

yes that's true case, i've been scammed by lot of other Chinese Vendors as well but Real Huiduo Chem works fine for me in most cases, while slight problms is that delivery from China is now very slow to US while express stopped the parcel sometimes so have to wait for quite a long period to get my goods
Can you share the contact information for the real one, if you don't mind helping us who are here? It would save many people from the fuckery of scammers. I believe I got scammed by Cindy at Huiduo as well. Currently been trying months for my reship, and it seems she just keeps spinning me and making excuses.

Can you share your contact methods you know for her to see if I have the right one? Afraid I got scammed on 1-PLSD from them.
Man, i think you've been fucked up by fake Cindy, not allowed to share contact info here i believe, and i ordered serveral other psyches from the real Cindy lately, most of them worked okey but i'm not quite for it as new opiates are my main concern and so far good for me as i took 5kgs etazen from em for 3 consecutive orders and all worked perfectly, but shit is that they don't got faster shipping channels!

Drugbuyersguide Shoutbox
  1. xenxra @ xenxra: maybe
  2. rosetrip33 @ rosetrip33: Hey anyone there
  3. LatsDoodis @ LatsDoodis: @Dr-Octagon “I got a hoe named reel to reel, she got a buddy named SP12 now you know the deal… Mo’ money, mo’ money for the bank roll / Stick to the script, don’t slip in the ’94”
  4. xenxra @ xenxra: or i guess you could just DM them on here
  5. xenxra @ xenxra: @robert1975 prob just shoot admin a msg with contact button at bottom of site
  6. rockychoc @ rockychoc: @xnxra hahahaha
  7. R @ robert1975: @xenxra my username man.... my handle, username.
  8. xenxra @ xenxra: what kind of handle? there are several types of interior and exterior door handles such as pull-out handles, push-down handles, pull-up handles, trigger handles, and touch handles.
  9. R @ robert1975: Can anyone tell me how I change my handle?
  10. C @ Cruzing: Hey guys whats up?
  11. P @ peanut: Good weekend to all. Enjoy the rest of summer.
  12. BobbyDigi33 @ BobbyDigi33: Just a friendly reminder, gratitude is literally a super power we all have at our disposal. It's the antidote to depression, anger, envy, lust and other low vibratory states. Have a nice weekend and be grateful today!
  13. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: ✌️
  14. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: 💀
  15. CnC5 @ CnC5: Lmao 🤣
  16. Z @ zzaps94: Hey guys sorry I misunderstood what does shoutbox was, Hope you guys are all having a great day out there
  17. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: The roland 808. Or the hamond b-3 organ
  18. LatsDoodis @ LatsDoodis: What’s the most important drum machine/kit to have changed music and why? I think maybe SP-12 or the 1200, but kinda want to say drumulator or Rhythm Maker King 2 gave us some classic shit.
  19. xenxra @ xenxra: @DocPep yes. just use temp.pm or snote
  20. Terrylolol @ Terrylolol: Hope everyone has a fantastic week!
Back