Please be cautious dealing with Hebei Huiduo Chemical Co.,LTD. scammed me for over $10K.

Can you share your contact methods you know for her to see if I have the right one? Afraid I got scammed on 1-PLSD from them.
Bro, how do you contact THE Cindy that screwed you up? maybe i can help you to check it out with my REAL one? Cause as i know, they don't do lysergamides and I asked before but was told that they can only help sourcing, but not from their workshop, maybe that's the problem? 🤔

Bro, how do you contact THE Cindy that screwed you up? maybe i can help you to check it out with my REAL one? Cause as i know, they don't do lysergamides and I asked before but was told that they can only help sourcing, but not from their workshop, maybe that's the problem? 🤔
I use the Wickr "HuiduoCindy".

Ok dude will do
Cindy told me you reached out to her. Any chance you know what day you did? Want to see if it was before or after she reached out to me with the TN. I appreciate your help. She spoke very highly of you. No identifying info was shared by her, but she said you'd been with her at least 4 years and were a great and loyal customer. I'm hoping I get what I was supposed to this time, and if she comes through, I'll be sticking with her for stuff for the foreseeable future. I'm very loyal to good prices with good consistency of quality and arrivals.

Cindy told me you reached out to her. Any chance you know what day you did? Want to see if it was before or after she reached out to me with the TN. I appreciate your help. She spoke very highly of you. No identifying info was shared by her, but she said you'd been with her at least 4 years and were a great and loyal customer. I'm hoping I get what I was supposed to this time, and if she comes through, I'll be sticking with her for stuff for the foreseeable future. I'm very loyal to good prices with good consistency of quality and arrivals.
dude i mentioned maybe around 2 or 3 days before, can't rm which exact day, getting drunk these days, glad that it helped you anyway, she messaged me she's working on it and let's just hope it works cause personally i never took lsd from her so can't comment on it, etazene, eutylnoe i took from her, works perfect fro me so i bet she'd be good China vendor, that's it 🤭

dude i mentioned maybe around 2 or 3 days before, can't rm which exact day, getting drunk these days, glad that it helped you anyway, she messaged me she's working on it and let's just hope it works cause personally i never took lsd from her so can't comment on it, etazene, eutylnoe i took from her, works perfect fro me so i bet she'd be good China vendor, that's it 🤭
Her H3x3n was decent (not much experience with it but it was nice, seemed pretty pure), so was the n0id sample sent (can't recall which it was particularly), the eutylone was nice as you said, and the MD@ analogue (I think it was a fluorinated one, not sure which it was) was totally bunk. I had another chem from her in the samples she sent with my initial order of bunk 1P, and it was decent too. Can't recall what it was, but it was grey from the stealth additive they use. I really need to look into what that is being used. It's becoming more common from what I can see. Thanks again for your help, dude.

Her H3x3n was decent (not much experience with it but it was nice, seemed pretty pure), so was the n0id sample sent (can't recall which it was particularly), the eutylone was nice as you said, and the MD@ analogue (I think it was a fluorinated one, not sure which it was) was totally bunk. I had another chem from her in the samples she sent with my initial order of bunk 1P, and it was decent too. Can't recall what it was, but it was grey from the stealth additive they use. I really need to look into what that is being used. It's becoming more common from what I can see. Thanks again for your help, dude.
Full welcome dude, nowaday too many scmmers and finding reliable sources very hard I got to say, Cindy works good for me personally 🙂

@anizert88771  how long does it take for you to receive on average these days through COVID? And are you USA or no? If so, which region? Trying to feel out what I can expect. Idk if she used N3wgistics or not this time. My tracking shows on 17tr@ck as Ch1n@ P0st. Last time it was sent that way from a v3nd0r (read: sc@mm3r), the tracking showed it took a month.

@anizert88771 read above comment. Just bumping because you never responded.
Man I do biz in east coast, and been off for a while personal fucking things, normall i get my parcel 15 days during the pandemic, and 2 days before received 2kgs eu from CIndy, works perfect! and it roughly takes 16 days after i loaded the coins to her, and yours doing too slow or what the thing?

IMG20201108223347.png

For future reference lysergamides never come from China....
thanks dude do you have legit vendor over real  lysergamide? normally my scope don't cover it but I'd b happy to try maybe in the near future, now eu and etazene are my main biz and getting from the Cindy my vendor no Pro but  no lysergamide so far 

Man I do biz in east coast, and been off for a while personal fucking things, normall i get my parcel 15 days during the pandemic, and 2 days before received 2kgs eu from CIndy, works perfect! and it roughly takes 16 days after i loaded the coins to her, and yours doing too slow or what the thing?

View attachment 4267
She still hasn't reshipped. I just asked her if she will just ship me other chems to cover my reship instead so I can get this fiasco to come to a close. I'd love to get euty from her, but it's Schedule 1 now, so I'm not wanting to go that route at least this time. Not on this reship. I want to cover only chems that aren't illicit under the CSA. I just sent her a list of chems I have interest in that she had in her menu update I last received a few weeks back, so I hope all goes well. She sent me a tracking number when she contacted me telling me she was contacted by you about my issue, and that was wrong. It was for a package that was delivered to Florida, and that's not the state I sent a shipping address for.

She still hasn't reshipped. I just asked her if she will just ship me other chems to cover my reship instead so I can get this fiasco to come to a close. I'd love to get euty from her, but it's Schedule 1 now, so I'm not wanting to go that route at least this time. Not on this reship. I want to cover only chems that aren't illicit under the CSA. I just sent her a list of chems I have interest in that she had in her menu update I last received a few weeks back, so I hope all goes well. She sent me a tracking number when she contacted me telling me she was contacted by you about my issue, and that was wrong. It was for a package that was delivered to Florida, and that's not the state I sent a shipping address for.
Hmm strange indeed dude cause i recently ordered another 4kgs of eutylone and delivery took 12 days for arrive and she also said she will handle my friend's re-ship soon as i said you are my friend, anyway i will msg her again and see what she says 

anyone dealt with her lately?
Ye bro, I bought 10kgs Eutylone from the real Cindy lately but from what she poses, now only contact info from her is either by mail at cindyhd@tutanota.com or wickr me at huiduocindy 

Those ops quality is not as good as the eutylone and noids after been getting goods from her for years i have to say 

Last edited by a moderator:
Ye bro, I bought 10kgs Eutylone from the real Cindy lately but from what she poses, now only contact info from her is either by mail at cindyhd@tutanota.com or wickr me at huiduocindy 

Those ops quality is not as good as the eutylone and noids after been getting goods from her for years i have to say 
Seems a selective scammer to me. I have sent an email to cindy@huiduo-china.com and She Is claiming to have Etonitazene in stock... What a lie! 

Now im trying to contact her on the .tautanota mail... But Is difficulty for me to trust a vendor with millions accounts and differenti feedbacks...

Thanks

Drugbuyersguide Shoutbox
  1. xenxra @ xenxra: maybe
  2. rosetrip33 @ rosetrip33: Hey anyone there
  3. LatsDoodis @ LatsDoodis: @Dr-Octagon “I got a hoe named reel to reel, she got a buddy named SP12 now you know the deal… Mo’ money, mo’ money for the bank roll / Stick to the script, don’t slip in the ’94”
  4. xenxra @ xenxra: or i guess you could just DM them on here
  5. xenxra @ xenxra: @robert1975 prob just shoot admin a msg with contact button at bottom of site
  6. rockychoc @ rockychoc: @xnxra hahahaha
  7. R @ robert1975: @xenxra my username man.... my handle, username.
  8. xenxra @ xenxra: what kind of handle? there are several types of interior and exterior door handles such as pull-out handles, push-down handles, pull-up handles, trigger handles, and touch handles.
  9. R @ robert1975: Can anyone tell me how I change my handle?
  10. C @ Cruzing: Hey guys whats up?
  11. P @ peanut: Good weekend to all. Enjoy the rest of summer.
  12. BobbyDigi33 @ BobbyDigi33: Just a friendly reminder, gratitude is literally a super power we all have at our disposal. It's the antidote to depression, anger, envy, lust and other low vibratory states. Have a nice weekend and be grateful today!
  13. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: ✌️
  14. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: 💀
  15. CnC5 @ CnC5: Lmao 🤣
  16. Z @ zzaps94: Hey guys sorry I misunderstood what does shoutbox was, Hope you guys are all having a great day out there
  17. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: The roland 808. Or the hamond b-3 organ
  18. LatsDoodis @ LatsDoodis: What’s the most important drum machine/kit to have changed music and why? I think maybe SP-12 or the 1200, but kinda want to say drumulator or Rhythm Maker King 2 gave us some classic shit.
  19. xenxra @ xenxra: @DocPep yes. just use temp.pm or snote
  20. Terrylolol @ Terrylolol: Hope everyone has a fantastic week!
Back