Please need advice about to order

Candy

I am in desperate need of methadone and have been prescribed for years. Doctor cut me off. Does anyone know a legit place. This company told me to buy eBay card then order. Does this sound legit?

You will have to donate to the forum and find the SY vendors, that all have mdone.  Not USA branded,  few different ones.

Thanks so much but what is sy?

im new to this and don’t even know how to donate.

I thought so too but I need to order soon. I’m getting pretty sick and about to lose my job. Any advice please 

I thought so too but I need to order soon. I’m getting pretty sick and about to lose my job. Any advice please 
1) donate so you can become a member of this website. It will be the best decision you have made in a long time. You can PM me If you need  further guidance or have questions. We’re all here to help each other. 

Sleepy I don’t know how to dm. I’m so new to this ugh! Can you dm me?

Oh I think you had to donate, then post a certain number of posts.

Download an encrypted email app - protonmail, Tutora...

Then feel free to email me at:

Deleted by Admin. posting your email address is against the rules

Last edited:
I'd hate to say this, but making posts like this is not going to get you very far. I know you are new and may not know how this whole things works, but you should check out the welcome section, read the rules and a few more of the top threads,  and then make a donation and do some research.  Nobody is just going to give you the information.  You'll have to work for it a little bit. And I'm not trying to be a dick just trying  to  help.  I wish you the best.

Last edited by a moderator:
Most people who come here are already sick or about to be, @zooey. @Candy has been given great advice. Read the welcome thread, the donation threads, donate to the site, read A LOT, use the search function (top right hand corner) and candy will be able to find everything they’re looking for. As another member said, you won’t be given the info. You have to read, readers h, and donate just like everyone else. And yes, we help people. A lot of posters have helped by letting candy know EXACTLY what they need to do in order to find exactly what they’re looking for. 

Seriously, users of this website have to donate bitcoin in order to access information?  Well, if people are going to buy bitcoin to donate, they may as well go on Tor and see what the markets have to offer.   Also, the fact that a lot of visitors to this site may be unwell is no reason to be so unfeeling towards any individual.

Seriously, users of this website have to donate bitcoin in order to access information?  Well, if people are going to buy bitcoin to donate, they may as well go on Tor and see what the markets have to offer.   Also, the fact that a lot of visitors to this site may be unwell is no reason to be so unfeeling towards any individual.
It takes money to run a website and the minimum amount needed to become a member here is minuscule. Would you rather go to the sketchy Darknet and roll the dice or donate here for a sure thing? Easy answer if you ask me.

And what’s up with the “many visitors to this site maybe unwell” comment? You don’t make any kind of point or sense. 

Last edited:
@zooey the donations keep the lights on here and keeps ppl who can just troll or waste the admins and our time out. . Placing a donation give move incentive to be serious about how things operate, since you now have something to lose. 

Also, this ain't Amazon we are dealing with here even tho some vendors give a similar shopping experience ' thanks good honest vendors ' and our mods/admins make sure things run as smoothly as possible for both donators and vendors if issues arise.  I personally had mods intervene on my behalf and a few other members last year who got shafted out of some orders by and once good and reputable vendor who is now blacklisted .

It takes money to run a website and the minimum amount needed to become a member here is minuscule. Would you rather go to the sketchy Darknet and roll the dice or donate here for a sure thing? Easy answer if you ask me.

And what’s up with the “many visitors to this site maybe unwell” comment? You don’t make any kind of point or sense. 

I was responding to the post above mine, which began " Most people who come here are already sick or about to be ".   The point I made was that is not a good reason to be uncaring towards someone, in this case Candy, who is sick and in need of help.  Do you always refer to the darknet as "the sketchy Darknet"?  You're rolling the dice any time you use a drug dealer.

I feel Safer here than I would ever using the Darknet which has und3rc0v3rs constantly pretending to be S3ll1ng pr0ductz. That is all I have to say about that Topic since I assume DBG doesn't like people even bringing that kind of talk to the Forums since it will attract bad attention which we ALL want to avoid. That is just my personal and humble opinion based upon my observations and use of this W3bs1te. 

Drugbuyersguide Shoutbox
  1. xenxra @ xenxra: maybe
  2. rosetrip33 @ rosetrip33: Hey anyone there
  3. LatsDoodis @ LatsDoodis: @Dr-Octagon “I got a hoe named reel to reel, she got a buddy named SP12 now you know the deal… Mo’ money, mo’ money for the bank roll / Stick to the script, don’t slip in the ’94”
  4. xenxra @ xenxra: or i guess you could just DM them on here
  5. xenxra @ xenxra: @robert1975 prob just shoot admin a msg with contact button at bottom of site
  6. rockychoc @ rockychoc: @xnxra hahahaha
  7. R @ robert1975: @xenxra my username man.... my handle, username.
  8. xenxra @ xenxra: what kind of handle? there are several types of interior and exterior door handles such as pull-out handles, push-down handles, pull-up handles, trigger handles, and touch handles.
  9. R @ robert1975: Can anyone tell me how I change my handle?
  10. C @ Cruzing: Hey guys whats up?
  11. P @ peanut: Good weekend to all. Enjoy the rest of summer.
  12. BobbyDigi33 @ BobbyDigi33: Just a friendly reminder, gratitude is literally a super power we all have at our disposal. It's the antidote to depression, anger, envy, lust and other low vibratory states. Have a nice weekend and be grateful today!
  13. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: ✌️
  14. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: 💀
  15. CnC5 @ CnC5: Lmao 🤣
  16. Z @ zzaps94: Hey guys sorry I misunderstood what does shoutbox was, Hope you guys are all having a great day out there
  17. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: The roland 808. Or the hamond b-3 organ
  18. LatsDoodis @ LatsDoodis: What’s the most important drum machine/kit to have changed music and why? I think maybe SP-12 or the 1200, but kinda want to say drumulator or Rhythm Maker King 2 gave us some classic shit.
  19. xenxra @ xenxra: @DocPep yes. just use temp.pm or snote
  20. Terrylolol @ Terrylolol: Hope everyone has a fantastic week!
Back