Post your favorite pet pic?

I know i dont post pics up of my pets, i domt know if i feel comfortable with it, just like i wouldnt post photos of family. If there was a was i could share them privately i absolutely would.

Had a good day today thanks to my furry friends, they are always there for me. Even though i dropped more $$ at the vet than i care to share they are so worth it. 

Does anyone have pet guilt when they go to work and leave their dog at home?

Theres always someone at home but she will only come for walks with me.

I dont work too many hours but i find it hard to get motivated sometimes if im down
Changed my mind

I hope all the pics were not too much, just enjoyed your pet pics I wanted to share. 

I have 2 shy cats to add but I'll try to snap a pic when they are not looking 😝

Had a bit of a break from the site but great to be back x 

@PushkiiI think as long as you take proper care of them there's no limit to how many animals a person can love without having to be "that crazy eccentric nut person ". Well, maybe some limit as obviously too many and one person wouldn't have time to give them the attention they deserve, but 9 cats I think even I could handle if I wasn't allergic to them and had more room.

When I lived with 6 (or was it 7?) it didn't seem like that many. My first place when I moved from home and I rented an attic room with a glass paned door. One of the bottom panes was broken out so I frequently had a visitor in the night. And the cats came in too lol. OK that wasn't so funny, I wasn't that bad ;)

@PushkiiI love all of your cats and your dog! The dog is beautiful, kind of like a big bear.  I think they all are fantastic! Thank you for deciding to share with us with all of the great descriptions lol. I enjoyed them. I like the one that got its throne snipped. The look on its face made me have a good giggle. It’s adorable. Also the queens daughter, the tortoise shell is quite a stunningly unusual good looking girl. Ive had and seen tortoise shells but that’s a good looking girl you got there!  The very first one that you put up is so comically cute!! 😻 I love it!

All of your kitties are beautiful! I agree 100% with @2earls . I think as long as you are able to care for them and not be overwhelmed, you basically can’t have too many in my book. I use to have 9 as well. It was a lot of work but the pleasure they brought to my life was worth every single ounce of effort for sure!  Also, so many cats need homes , so you are doing a great thing!!!

@downunder Beautiful cat!  It looks like it’s posing for a professional photo shoot in a nature setting with a bit of swag and attitude lol. Don’t we just love the personality and attitude our little furry friends give us? 
I read this article the other day that said that dogs have the mentality and attitude of a toddler and cats have the mentality and attitude of a teenager lol!  That is so true for me. 
Do you raise birds?  Cool pic!

Last edited by a moderator:
@jtab thanks, so many cats over the years, but all have passed on due to old age, this one is my son's who lives with us, when our last one passed we said no more, but 2 weeks later he brings home a kitten, now as in the photo, the bird is a sparrow, she brought it home (the cat) and was playing with it in my son's room, so i picked it up and it just sat in my hand (wild bird) was not hurt in any way, so took it into the bush behind us and let it go, flew up to a tree and then back to me when I put my hand out, then took off and joined some other sparrows....

Drugbuyersguide Shoutbox
  1. robert1975 @ robert1975: @CnC5 as @xenxra mentioned, they are on the international list. Somehow they are still allowed to take orders from US subscribers.
  2. xenxra @ xenxra: @CnC5 theyre on the international list
  3. CnC5 @ CnC5: @robert1975 whats v10?
  4. xenxra @ xenxra: yeah that is pretty f'd, thanks for the heads up.
  5. robert1975 @ robert1975: Even worse, they know this yet continue to take orders from the US and will not give coin back. That's fucked up.
  6. robert1975 @ robert1975: If anyone has questions about V10.... they CANNOT get anything into the USA, regardless of what they tell you. I have proof if anyone needs it.
  7. porkandbeansboy @ porkandbeansboy: I think it's safe to say that we are all grateful for this place. Everyone here on these forums that is lol. :)
  8. FunkyFlirt911 @ FunkyFlirt911: DBG new Feature unlocked :D
  9. aenima1336 @ aenima1336: Either it's a bug or he paid a lot? 🤣
  10. xenxra @ xenxra: why is groot listed five times in a row on the banner at the top?
  11. C @ Careb3ar: Stay safe everyone!
  12. H @ hillbillie: thank you DBG for keeping me safe as can be in this market!
  13. K @ knofflebon: Hope yallz havin a decent weekend
  14. P @ player72: Oy vey that comments section on the pneu ork poast
  15. CnC5 @ CnC5: @knofflebon lmao damn thats crazy 🤪
  16. K @ knofflebon: Oof, kriss kross “tonight’s tha night” came on randomly. Feeling so old
  17. lucas007 @ lucas007: @knofflebon Lol, So funny,
  18. K @ knofflebon: Lol, as a famous singer once said, it’s like rain on your wedding day, or a free ride when you’ve already paid….
  19. xenxra @ xenxra: @knofflebon lol
  20. Gracie5 @ Gracie5: @knofflebon thanks for sharing! Holy buckets!
Back