Post your favorite pet pic?

i've always wanted a Pit. As far back as I can remember, the demonization is horrible. I dont know how those people live with themselves. 

That said, ive only had cats in my life. most at one time was 4, that was a mess, to say the least. I cannot imagine 9 for the life of me. 

@Tara I love your doggie! What kind of dog is he? He is adorable. You are so much like me. My pug and I are inseparable he has helped me after getting sick as well as my cats. @Pushkii I believe @DoomKitty posted pictures. I am with you I can look at animal pictures of our members all day. I can see their personalities by their pictures. Any animal lover is a friend of mine.

I don’t know about you all, but I was NOT planning on turning into an old cat lady. Lol Ignore the messy floor, this was pre spring cleaning. Lol so, my son found this last or age one under a car about a month ago, I took it to the vet to check for a chip, and of course no chip, but oh hey that abscess needs removed, or she’s just going to keep getting sicker and die. Lol $500 later, we now have a fourth $500 cat. Smh Trying to insert a photo of her in her kitty scratch preventer collar thingy, she looks pretty sad, but she’s the most loving little thing, happy Halloween all!

05729AB2-A9E5-4664-B6D0-C3C1313B7C33.jpeg

15FF8896-D7C4-49B5-B9CB-6F4AB1857292.jpeg

Last edited by a moderator:
@ZGreeneyesZ Definitely love all of the kitties and the dog. They’re like potato chips, you can’t ever have just one lol! 
I think everyone who has an animal can relate to having a messy floor. I wish my cats could learn to sweep and clean up after theirselves 😸.  

Bless that cat’s heart. She had it rough, but she is lucky now to have you. It’s crazy how much we spend for the animals we love. I think one of my cats are worth more than my car 😆.

@Tara Sam is very cute. You can kind of see a grumpy side to him lol! I love it. I love my mean cat too. I insist on giving her hugs and kisses even when she growls. Lol.

@jtab I ordered one of those robo floor cleaners and it came with a broke battery lol that’s the kind of luck I have some days lmao I have yet to return it. Oh well. I don’t have a pet that costs as much as the car tho... thank god lol yet. Lol I did buy the black and white one, I was told she was a short tailed minx, we drove 3 hours and bought her... lol two litters later, she is definitely just a barn cat. Lmao the other two or each from one of her litters, all long tail, funny cats. Lol but I think I already mentioned my luck right? Lol back to candy and the adams family!

@ZGreeneyesZ That is the best picture. Who cares if your the crazy cat lady! It just shows your a good person. People who don't love animals I don't get. How can you love people if you don't care  about animals?

The second picture has me in tears! My favorite cat Orange Cat was killed by a coyote but brought back  wonderful memories. Thank you for sharing.

Love ya

Hev

Aw!!!!! If you want her she really needs a good home! She could be all yours. I just feel like 4 is too many, lol but I wouldn’t offer her up to just anyone. She’s super loving! I’d even deliver to make sure she got a good home. At this point, I’m changing the box once a week. Lol

I don’t get those people either, we always had pets growing up, so it just comes natural to me. I tried to send you a PM a while back but it said I couldn’t? Wasn’t sure if you had a private setting on. Anywayz

love ya too girly,

Greeneyez

@ZGreeneyesZ I love the pictures they are so adorable. You really are a great person and your picture shows it you are a true animal lover that actually helps. I see you so differently now. I will dm you and @Tara love your kitty stretching. Does she let you rub her belly? All our cats love it. She is a cutie! I will catch up with you as well. I realize now that people have real lives and problems. I have been dealing with my disobedient daughter and attorneys this past week.

@jtab about time everyone was introduced to Jabari I love his name it means Protector in Hebrew. I hope you don't mind me saying that. I will delete let me know. Its great he made his introduction here. Love you all bunches Hev

I'll end up adding other photos sometime, maybe later today, but for now here are a couple of my doggo, Titan. We have had him essentially from birth. He was born in a litter at my wife's parent's house when I first started being with her, just a day or two before we started living together there, and we moved out into our own place within about a week and a half later, and came over every couple of days to help with him and check up with how he was coming along. The very day he became 8 weeks old, we rehomed him at our apartment, and now he is just over 2 years old. He's an Australian Shepherd, for those not familiar with his breed. Very smart and high energy pupperz amongst that breed, however he seems to be retarded as fuck in all the inconvenient ways, and deviously intelligent in the worst ways as well. Lol! He has separation anxiety because he's a big baby, so he freaks out every time we leave the house and don't take him. When we do, his big ass tries to sit in our laps even if behind the wheel, and he thinks he's a tiny lapdog and is always in ours as a result. I'm sure you all know that pets pick "their human" amongst the members of the household, even if not the same person who officially owns them. Well, my wife "officially" owns him, but he chose ME as his human. He follows me everywhere I go no matter what, and often comes to cuddle with me in the recliner in our living room, sitting like a person so his belly can be rubbed and scratched, and falls asleep there until I finally get up and go to bed. If the chair next to mine is available when I'm sitting down in mine, he comes and lays in the spare one, claiming it as his own until Mama (my wife) comes along to boot him out of it and invade his turf! I love this little fur baby of mine. He's a majestic, 'tarded fuck, but he's MY majestic, 'tarded fuck. :)

20201101_134054.jpg

@LysergamideLandscapes1938

Thank you sharing your baby. I am all out of reactions for today, but I particularly enjoyed reading your description of your dog. I can envision him clearly lol. Especially loved :

“however he seems to be retarded as fuck in all the inconvenient ways, and deviously intelligent inthe worst ways as well. “

My nephew has a dog just like yours. They are sure beautiful dogs.

@LysergamideLandscapes1938

Thank you sharing your baby. I am all out of reactions for today, but I particularly enjoyed reading your description of your dog. I can envision him clearly lol. Especially loved :

“however he seems to be retarded as fuck in all the inconvenient ways, and deviously intelligent inthe worst ways as well. “

My nephew has a dog just like yours. They are sure beautiful dogs.
My wife got salty when I read off my description and felt the need to call him over from him napping on the floor to give him love and attention to try and prove a point about how he isn't mine, but rather hers, and how she is his human. Lol! I'm glad you enjoyed my sharing and description! I'm not all out of likes, so I'm giving you one!

Drugbuyersguide Shoutbox
  1. robert1975 @ robert1975: @CnC5 as @xenxra mentioned, they are on the international list. Somehow they are still allowed to take orders from US subscribers.
  2. xenxra @ xenxra: @CnC5 theyre on the international list
  3. CnC5 @ CnC5: @robert1975 whats v10?
  4. xenxra @ xenxra: yeah that is pretty f'd, thanks for the heads up.
  5. robert1975 @ robert1975: Even worse, they know this yet continue to take orders from the US and will not give coin back. That's fucked up.
  6. robert1975 @ robert1975: If anyone has questions about V10.... they CANNOT get anything into the USA, regardless of what they tell you. I have proof if anyone needs it.
  7. porkandbeansboy @ porkandbeansboy: I think it's safe to say that we are all grateful for this place. Everyone here on these forums that is lol. :)
  8. FunkyFlirt911 @ FunkyFlirt911: DBG new Feature unlocked :D
  9. aenima1336 @ aenima1336: Either it's a bug or he paid a lot? 🤣
  10. xenxra @ xenxra: why is groot listed five times in a row on the banner at the top?
  11. C @ Careb3ar: Stay safe everyone!
  12. H @ hillbillie: thank you DBG for keeping me safe as can be in this market!
  13. K @ knofflebon: Hope yallz havin a decent weekend
  14. P @ player72: Oy vey that comments section on the pneu ork poast
  15. CnC5 @ CnC5: @knofflebon lmao damn thats crazy 🤪
  16. K @ knofflebon: Oof, kriss kross “tonight’s tha night” came on randomly. Feeling so old
  17. lucas007 @ lucas007: @knofflebon Lol, So funny,
  18. K @ knofflebon: Lol, as a famous singer once said, it’s like rain on your wedding day, or a free ride when you’ve already paid….
  19. xenxra @ xenxra: @knofflebon lol
  20. Gracie5 @ Gracie5: @knofflebon thanks for sharing! Holy buckets!
Back