Post your favorite pet pic?

@DoomKitty your story about the hunting reminded me of Pedro, a neighborhood stray I was feeding along with a neighbor. He used to drag his trophies right into my living room and make me scream.

Or if he had to wait to come in there would be a tail and a pile of rat entrails waiting at the door. Ugh. Good old Pedro! Even footed a vet bill for him, but like your cat he still always wanted to be free.

@Hammerblow that last pic is an award winner. That dog could sell stuff.

@2earls I know EXACTLY what you mean! Mine have a kitty door, but only one like to go outside and she will bring in animals (i read they like to eat them where they feel the safest), thankfully she eats the entire thing.  The most horrifying tho was a night i woke up at 3am to this WILD screaming and i immediately go into panic mode leaping out of bed to uuuuuuhm save some small child that's in my house?!?!?!?!?! not sure what i was thinking/expecting, but turns out one of my kitties Sniffles, was killing a huge bunny.  They scream like small children.  it was soooooo awful and terrifying.  Thankfully she only brings something in like once every month or so now and no more bunnies....The other creepy thing Sniffles loooooves doing is following you into the bathroom and just sits and stares at you while you do your business....I have to warn people when company comes over, but even when you expect it its still creepy the way she does it lol....

Animals are my greatest passion. There is almost nothing in life as great as a pets love and innocence . I love all animals but absolutely adore cats.  I have 3 cats and a Doberman that I all adore.

Being a male, some find it odd that I like cats so much lol. There is something in cats that I just love and respect so greatly. They are these graceful, feminine little creatures and they make my life better. Our pets are like children to my wife and I.

This is Ava and Shadow. They are 4 years old and sisters. Ava is the tabby and Shadow  is the tuxedo cat. They seem to have a hard life hence they spend most of it in bed lol!

4CCB232A-6C8D-40E8-A9EE-44789C5C929E.jpeg

F70611A3-176D-492D-909A-B748CD07437D.jpeg

Last edited by a moderator:
@Admin what kind of dog is that? I had no idea I could think your dog is cuter than my pug but I am with @DoomKitty that is adorable! I won't tell my pug that I think your dog is cuter!

@jtab your cats are beautiful. And when my son lived in Ohio with us he was the crazy cat lady on the street. He lived in the basement and one day I went down there and he had 4 feral cats he was hiding and taking care of. We still have three sadly a coyote killed my favorite. Its bizarre I live in a busy area and these coyotes take over in packs and take over the streets at night. I had to chase 5 off a dog the other night with a bat then last night they chased me. We keep all animals indoor now! I know tons of guys that love cats and visit my cats. It just shows your an animal lover nothing wrong with that!

Thank you @Admin. My daughter is driving us crazy. We all fell in love with it now we are looking for a teacup pomeranian omg they are expensive! But adorable. Perfect pet for my daughters 900 foot apartment downtown!

Anyone who truly loves animals cannot be all bad no matter what and conversely anyone who is cruel to animals cannot be any good. 

I'm always happy when anyone revives this thread, I love seeing everyone's family members.

@Tara love your dog Sam. I can't show my daughter anymore. He has sending me links to get @Admin's dog. If she knew where @Admin lived he would say hey mom I found a lost teacup pomeranian. I said I would buy for his birthday. After problems with the husband lately she said you both are elderly and need to go into assisted living facility. I have health issues but do not need to be put in a facility I am middle aged but years from being eligible for medicare! The husband is a different story it is getting old taking care of him when I have my own problems. He is bipolar and won't take meds. Anyways, after he called me elderly no puppy for you.  @DoomKitty love your cats too I love all animals some more than people I have met! My pug is my best friend.

@jesseatrev OMFG what a cuuuuuuuuuuuutie!!! And he looks like hes a lot of fun too!  Love the toy selection, as im sure he does too.  So glad you found him and yall have each other!! :82_heart_eyes_cat:

we rescued this little rascal off the street a few years back. i love him soooo much.

View attachment 3951
@jesseatrevI love people like you and @Akup7ich that pick up strays. @Akup7ich son picked up a huskie where my sister lives. My husband has always loved that dog. It shows you are a good person. Over the years my daughter has taken in so many strays it gets expensive taking care of all his cats. Are you on front range? I need to dm you. You are probably close to me. 

Lol, I very much love animals way better than people.  I’m fine all by myself for months (I use to be a truck driver and was alone for months) but take away my pets and it seems miserable.
@jtab I can't agree with you more! When I was sick my husband left me and ended up in a facility for 2 months. I had to fly down a friend on this forum actually I got tired of ordering mm for him and made him join but if it weren't for my dog I don't know how I would have gotten through it. He never leaves me and is always there for me! I can't imagine what the world would be like without animals!

Drugbuyersguide Shoutbox
  1. robert1975 @ robert1975: @CnC5 as @xenxra mentioned, they are on the international list. Somehow they are still allowed to take orders from US subscribers.
  2. xenxra @ xenxra: @CnC5 theyre on the international list
  3. CnC5 @ CnC5: @robert1975 whats v10?
  4. xenxra @ xenxra: yeah that is pretty f'd, thanks for the heads up.
  5. robert1975 @ robert1975: Even worse, they know this yet continue to take orders from the US and will not give coin back. That's fucked up.
  6. robert1975 @ robert1975: If anyone has questions about V10.... they CANNOT get anything into the USA, regardless of what they tell you. I have proof if anyone needs it.
  7. porkandbeansboy @ porkandbeansboy: I think it's safe to say that we are all grateful for this place. Everyone here on these forums that is lol. :)
  8. FunkyFlirt911 @ FunkyFlirt911: DBG new Feature unlocked :D
  9. aenima1336 @ aenima1336: Either it's a bug or he paid a lot? 🤣
  10. xenxra @ xenxra: why is groot listed five times in a row on the banner at the top?
  11. C @ Careb3ar: Stay safe everyone!
  12. H @ hillbillie: thank you DBG for keeping me safe as can be in this market!
  13. K @ knofflebon: Hope yallz havin a decent weekend
  14. P @ player72: Oy vey that comments section on the pneu ork poast
  15. CnC5 @ CnC5: @knofflebon lmao damn thats crazy 🤪
  16. K @ knofflebon: Oof, kriss kross “tonight’s tha night” came on randomly. Feeling so old
  17. lucas007 @ lucas007: @knofflebon Lol, So funny,
  18. K @ knofflebon: Lol, as a famous singer once said, it’s like rain on your wedding day, or a free ride when you’ve already paid….
  19. xenxra @ xenxra: @knofflebon lol
  20. Gracie5 @ Gracie5: @knofflebon thanks for sharing! Holy buckets!
Back