Post your favorite pet pic?

I am Auntie to 5 house rabbits! I am their bunnysitter so I spend a lot of time with them even though they live with my brother and sister-in-law. Whenever they go away or if they are working long hours I stay at their house and look after the bunnies. I love them like family members.

View attachment 1620

View attachment 1621
"Bunnysitter", I like that expression. You must get lots of little 'bunny treats' left around the place. :)

Hey Lookin2Learn - Your puppy looks like a Plott Hound. Mine is not a puppy anymore.

She has turned out to be a great dog. I never had a breed like this. I have had to learn some things .

So many personality quirks and she can be really funny.

There are a few other breeds that have the lighter brindle colors, but I mostly see the blonde and grey/black stripes in Plott Hounds.

Plott Hound are the North Carolina state dog. I lived down there for a while so that's how I rescued my girl.

View attachment 1635

Beautiful doggies and adorable bunnies. I love them all! I wish my friend @Smoka90 was around to see the bunnies but I think he is taking a break.

Bless you @tomfam18 for taking that sweetie home. 

Thank you Earls.  I actually have one bunny left.  He is about 8 years old now.  We had 3 when we moved here from Kansas.  The other 2 were older and didn't make it through last summer.  They have given us so much fun though.  Look in Learn, your baby is beautiful too.  I was told that Bella is part American bull dog.  I don't really think so.  It doesn't matter to me.  I took one look at her, looked at my 6 year old granddaughter who was with me and we loaded her up.  I knew she was special, and she belonged with me.  We have quite the zoo here.  We have 3 dogs and my daughter has 5 cats.  Needless to say we love animals.  I make blankets and pads for local no kill shelters for the puppies.  It isn't much, but if we can help just an animal or two have a little better life we will.  We don't have much money, barely make ends meet, but my husband would bring in every stray in Orlando if he could.

Ok so it looks like me and @Jools are the kitty peeps. First one is my boy Pooner and the next one is LB (short for Lilly Blue / Little Bit). LB is a special needs kitty. We had to amputate one of her rear legs about a year ago. All 4 of my kitties are rescues and these 2 are Snowshoe Siamese mixes❤.

View attachment 1665

View attachment 1666

Last edited by a moderator:
My boy Pooner has a "thing" with the TV. He loves to watch it and sometimes thinks he can play with the people (or kitties) he sees on screen?.
spacer.png

View attachment 1667

View attachment 1668

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm out of likes, but I love cats. Really miss having one. Hopefully soon I will. Very cute. We used to have a tabby, and then later a tortoiseshell and white. :)

I'm out of likes, but I love cats. Really miss having one. Hopefully soon I will. Very cute. We used to have a tabby, and then later a tortoiseshell and white. :)
Awe... I hope you get one my fellow scorpion ?.  I LOVE torties- I swear if I ever have a "kitty opening" in my home again I would try for one. Hopefully my rescue I support would have one if the time ever came.  

Awe... I hope you get one my fellow scorpion ?.  I LOVE torties- I swear if I ever have a "kitty opening" in my home again I would try for one. Hopefully my rescue I support would have one if the time ever came.  
Ha-ha, yes I'm a Scorpio. I always liked tabbies, but after having a tortoiseshell: they are absolutely mad - but in a good way. x

@ElectroNymph, I will say with regard to breeds, both of those snowshoe Siamese mixes I have are an absolute joy. They've both been plagued with as many health problems as me but they are a very loveable and playful breed. The boy, Pooner, plays fetch with me like a dog.  It's so crazy but he started doing that at about age 10 months.  And he'll play fetch with his balls, scrunchy balls..mouses or whatever he's playing with. He is an awesome kitty. 

Drugbuyersguide Shoutbox
  1. robert1975 @ robert1975: @CnC5 as @xenxra mentioned, they are on the international list. Somehow they are still allowed to take orders from US subscribers.
  2. xenxra @ xenxra: @CnC5 theyre on the international list
  3. CnC5 @ CnC5: @robert1975 whats v10?
  4. xenxra @ xenxra: yeah that is pretty f'd, thanks for the heads up.
  5. robert1975 @ robert1975: Even worse, they know this yet continue to take orders from the US and will not give coin back. That's fucked up.
  6. robert1975 @ robert1975: If anyone has questions about V10.... they CANNOT get anything into the USA, regardless of what they tell you. I have proof if anyone needs it.
  7. porkandbeansboy @ porkandbeansboy: I think it's safe to say that we are all grateful for this place. Everyone here on these forums that is lol. :)
  8. FunkyFlirt911 @ FunkyFlirt911: DBG new Feature unlocked :D
  9. aenima1336 @ aenima1336: Either it's a bug or he paid a lot? 🤣
  10. xenxra @ xenxra: why is groot listed five times in a row on the banner at the top?
  11. C @ Careb3ar: Stay safe everyone!
  12. H @ hillbillie: thank you DBG for keeping me safe as can be in this market!
  13. K @ knofflebon: Hope yallz havin a decent weekend
  14. P @ player72: Oy vey that comments section on the pneu ork poast
  15. CnC5 @ CnC5: @knofflebon lmao damn thats crazy 🤪
  16. K @ knofflebon: Oof, kriss kross “tonight’s tha night” came on randomly. Feeling so old
  17. lucas007 @ lucas007: @knofflebon Lol, So funny,
  18. K @ knofflebon: Lol, as a famous singer once said, it’s like rain on your wedding day, or a free ride when you’ve already paid….
  19. xenxra @ xenxra: @knofflebon lol
  20. Gracie5 @ Gracie5: @knofflebon thanks for sharing! Holy buckets!
Back