Post your favorite pet pic?

My pup storm is currently in her first season, hence the nappy ?? stops my male getting at her an doesn't ruin my sofa ?

View attachment 1492

Last edited by a moderator:
@Jools I absolutely love your Maine Coon. He's impressive, majestic even. 

14 kg you say. That's really big even for a Maine Coon. Is that ideal weight for him?

There is some dispute among breeders whether Maine Coon or Bengal Cat is the largest cat race. My mother's Bengal is only 8 kg, but size and weight does vary a lot for both races.

I've always wanted a Maine Coon, but never had one, but i think i will get one at some point. Feels like one of the eighteen cats who shared my home in my life one of them should've been a Maine Coon.

As far as i know no one really knows what the origin of the Maine Coon race is, but the most popular theory is that they're descended from Norwegian Forest Cats brought over to America by Norsemen who mated with short hair cats. Which i think is cool since as you can see above one of my cats is a Norwegian Forest Cat. Certainly those two races are the ones who most resemble each other.
The Norwegian and the Maine coon are the two largest domesticated cats. 14kg is fine and he is still not fully grown. He has been checked for HCM and is free of it so is a big healthy boy. I would not be without one or a few Maine coons in my life as they are natural comedians and will always cheer you up. I honestly wouldn't want to be without my feline friends. I've never seen a really big Bengal. My friends is 9kg full grown and considered very big for the breed. 

I am in hospital and awaiting discharge today. Just waiting on meds and letters. I can't wait to see my cats 

i bet they missed u to dude, i go out for an hour an the dogs act like they been left for months haha. always a happy pair of faces though

Thought i would also post my mother's cat too. A Bengal Cat called Pardalis, as he looks a little bit like a grey Ocelot (whose latin name is Leopardus Pardalis). I'm thinking about getting one myself since they're fantastic cats. Not only do they look amazing, but they have great personalities (which is more important to me than appearance). That is if you like very active, intelligent, attention-seeking cats, which i do. Pardalis loves to turn on the faucets in my mother's sinks to play with the water and opens the front door when people knock on it.

Been in contact with a Bengal Cat breeder and she's very strict about who she sells to, but she's ready now to sell me a kitten who is super-cute and likely to become very large as both her parents are (they're generally very large cats). Haven't decided yet tho, because firstly it costs 2500 dollars and secondly they're fiercely territorial, which may cause problems with my two other cats and my two dogs. Especially the dogs may get it rough.

Post got a bit longer than planned, but i finally get to the picture of Pardalis.

View attachment 1491
I maybe be mixing my breeds up. A bengal in U.K. Is not a big cat per se and are mainly brown here with lovely rosette markings. There are new Asian leopard cats and new Asian bengal cats and I wonder if these are being mixed up in my head. A UK show class bengal would cost around £450-600 pounds sterling here. The cat fancy people will travel all over the world to buy cats. Bengals are very vocal too. I love vocal cats. The Maine coons chirrup and make such funny sounds. They really do talk with you. 

I maybe be mixing my breeds up. A bengal in U.K. Is not a big cat per se and are mainly brown here with lovely rosette markings. There are new Asian leopard cats and new Asian bengal cats and I wonder if these are being mixed up in my head. A UK show class bengal would cost around £450-600 pounds sterling here. The cat fancy people will travel all over the world to buy cats. Bengals are very vocal too. I love vocal cats. The Maine coons chirrup and make such funny sounds. They really do talk with you. 
It's possible you're not mixing up you're breeds. What i do know is that Bengal Cats are relatively new and that they were imported early to sweden were both my mother's cat and the one i'm considering buying is from. They're very early generation which makes them, among other things, very rare these days (as early generation bengal cats who still breed are dying out), very expensive, and quite a bit larger than the average bengal. The picture of pardalis here is also a less common colour for bengals. Most common is as you describe them.

I've personally seen several enormous bengals, but they've all been early generation. And i think not mixed with Egyptian Mau which made them smaller. There are different strains? if that's what you call it, with different characteristics.

It's possible you're not mixing up you're breeds. What i do know is that Bengal Cats are relatively new and that they were imported early to sweden were both my mother's cat and the one i'm considering buying is from. They're very early generation which makes them, among other things, very rare these days (as early generation bengal cats who still breed are dying out), very expensive, and quite a bit larger than the average bengal. The picture of pardalis here is also a less common colour for bengals. Most common is as you describe them.

I've personally seen several enormous bengals, but they've all been early generation. And i think not mixed with Egyptian Mau which made them smaller. There are different strains? if that's what you call it, with different characteristics.
"Enormous Bengals?" That's the first time I've heard them called that. ;)

I smoke too they don't seem to have picked up the bad habit from me yet. Garden only though.x
That's sensible. When I move (Hopefully) I will either stop, or do it outside. I live with my ex and he smokes heavily, so it wouldn't be fair on the puss. ?

Understandable I have two cats but I'm not a heavy smoker 5-10 a day. I don't drink (health & career reasons) so we all need some little vices.

Understandable I have two cats but I'm not a heavy smoker 5-10 a day. I don't drink (health & career reasons) so we all need some little vices.
That's true. but sex would be my chosen vice - less damaging! 

Ha! Well played. Yeah that is essentially my aim too I'm not that bothered about the smoking..I know bizarre given my background but maybe perhaps in the future I will stop both but both are very small quantities and given what I've been through in the last wee while I'm using that as justification. 

Ha! Well played. Yeah that is essentially my aim too I'm not that bothered about the smoking..I know bizarre given my background but maybe perhaps in the future I will stop both but both are very small quantities and given what I've been through in the last wee while I'm using that as justification. 
"Wee" how Scottish! Then Geordie has many similarities with Scottish dialect: "Toon" and other words with elongated vowels, especially. (I studied English Language, sue me ?) 

It's good that you don't do either to a large extent. I am just curious to see how much better I'd feel. (After the crappy feelings, obviously)

I am Auntie to 5 house rabbits! I am their bunnysitter so I spend a lot of time with them even though they live with my brother and sister-in-law. Whenever they go away or if they are working long hours I stay at their house and look after the bunnies. I love them like family members.

View attachment 1620

View attachment 1621

Drugbuyersguide Shoutbox
  1. robert1975 @ robert1975: @CnC5 as @xenxra mentioned, they are on the international list. Somehow they are still allowed to take orders from US subscribers.
  2. xenxra @ xenxra: @CnC5 theyre on the international list
  3. CnC5 @ CnC5: @robert1975 whats v10?
  4. xenxra @ xenxra: yeah that is pretty f'd, thanks for the heads up.
  5. robert1975 @ robert1975: Even worse, they know this yet continue to take orders from the US and will not give coin back. That's fucked up.
  6. robert1975 @ robert1975: If anyone has questions about V10.... they CANNOT get anything into the USA, regardless of what they tell you. I have proof if anyone needs it.
  7. porkandbeansboy @ porkandbeansboy: I think it's safe to say that we are all grateful for this place. Everyone here on these forums that is lol. :)
  8. FunkyFlirt911 @ FunkyFlirt911: DBG new Feature unlocked :D
  9. aenima1336 @ aenima1336: Either it's a bug or he paid a lot? 🤣
  10. xenxra @ xenxra: why is groot listed five times in a row on the banner at the top?
  11. C @ Careb3ar: Stay safe everyone!
  12. H @ hillbillie: thank you DBG for keeping me safe as can be in this market!
  13. K @ knofflebon: Hope yallz havin a decent weekend
  14. P @ player72: Oy vey that comments section on the pneu ork poast
  15. CnC5 @ CnC5: @knofflebon lmao damn thats crazy 🤪
  16. K @ knofflebon: Oof, kriss kross “tonight’s tha night” came on randomly. Feeling so old
  17. lucas007 @ lucas007: @knofflebon Lol, So funny,
  18. K @ knofflebon: Lol, as a famous singer once said, it’s like rain on your wedding day, or a free ride when you’ve already paid….
  19. xenxra @ xenxra: @knofflebon lol
  20. Gracie5 @ Gracie5: @knofflebon thanks for sharing! Holy buckets!
Back