Post your favorite pet pic?

@ElectroNymph, I will say with regard to breeds, both of those snowshoe Siamese mixes I have are an absolute joy. They've both been plagued with as many health problems as me but they are a very loveable and playful breed. The boy, Pooner, plays fetch with me like a dog.  It's so crazy but he started doing that at about age 10 months.  And he'll play fetch with his balls, scrunchy balls..mouses or whatever he's playing with. He is an awesome kitty. 
In an earlier post, I mentioned my sister's Siamese. She treats Jennifer like her mother and fights her boyfriend to be next to her in bed. Very interesting cats.

Last edited by a moderator:
In an earlier post, I mentioned my sister's Siamese. She treats Jennifer like her mother and fights her boyfriend to be next to her in bed. Very interesting cats.
Hilarious - my boy Pooner definitely thinks he's my boyfriend. 

What's with all the cat people?!?!? :)   My boys wanted to know if they could stop by and visit~! 

frankie rocky.jpg

Dagger my Drag Net ... he has to live with 3 cats he secretly hates , well at least 2 of them ... but he doesn’t hurt them... can’t say the same if a unknown cat came crawling over the fence .. yikes 

FAA11035-B547-4FEC-8A28-FCD3A2A704BF.jpeg

@2earls yes yes yes! I miss seeeung cute pics too! Let me see what I’ve posted and what I’ve got and get the ball rolling 

Rx

Curly wurly doodle after a bath and nap time with my grans wee kitten I was looking after. Little miss Princess and the glass eyed dec enjoying his custom made scratching post. They hide cat nip inside the mice attached to it. It cost me a fortune but I’d just spent £4000?on a new sofa!

Rx

A0B3DD9F-369C-47B1-BC8F-8F1034C4C9D2.jpeg

CE287531-9AEF-409A-98F0-6DA25A80CB3A.jpeg

FDD66785-46C2-48AB-B120-C6C54FB84F8B.jpeg

B5FBC9CF-7941-4827-A7E8-6ED94CFD2CA1.jpeg

D295857F-05D7-4226-B6E4-217953B0BA0C.jpeg

BA384F00-F191-4369-A28D-56A1D4B1CC38.jpeg

How many "kids" do you have @DoomKitty?

I know you said these last ones aren't yours, but I did see a plural on your previous post. I'm thinking that your screen name is connected to your love of kitties. I just love pic #2 of your cat, he looks like a cool dude in a loose mood (and it's probably a female).

How many "kids" do you have @DoomKitty?

I know you said these last ones aren't yours, but I did see a plural on your previous post. I'm thinking that your screen name is connected to your love of kitties. I just love pic #2 of your cat, he looks like a cool dude in a loose mood (and it's probably a female).
I have 4 and 1/2 kids! the 1/2 is a stray who loves the kibbies, but refuses the pets or even to be any closer than 30ft to me so she only gets half-kid status lol.  Been feeding her for five years and she just prefers being feral.  And yes, the one i posted pics of is a very cool dude!  Hes male in fact and loves him some lounging.  Vicious killer when hes not asleep tho.  I live very rural, like cant-see-any-neighbors rural, so he has lots of hunting grounds....

Drugbuyersguide Shoutbox
  1. robert1975 @ robert1975: @CnC5 as @xenxra mentioned, they are on the international list. Somehow they are still allowed to take orders from US subscribers.
  2. xenxra @ xenxra: @CnC5 theyre on the international list
  3. CnC5 @ CnC5: @robert1975 whats v10?
  4. xenxra @ xenxra: yeah that is pretty f'd, thanks for the heads up.
  5. robert1975 @ robert1975: Even worse, they know this yet continue to take orders from the US and will not give coin back. That's fucked up.
  6. robert1975 @ robert1975: If anyone has questions about V10.... they CANNOT get anything into the USA, regardless of what they tell you. I have proof if anyone needs it.
  7. porkandbeansboy @ porkandbeansboy: I think it's safe to say that we are all grateful for this place. Everyone here on these forums that is lol. :)
  8. FunkyFlirt911 @ FunkyFlirt911: DBG new Feature unlocked :D
  9. aenima1336 @ aenima1336: Either it's a bug or he paid a lot? 🤣
  10. xenxra @ xenxra: why is groot listed five times in a row on the banner at the top?
  11. C @ Careb3ar: Stay safe everyone!
  12. H @ hillbillie: thank you DBG for keeping me safe as can be in this market!
  13. K @ knofflebon: Hope yallz havin a decent weekend
  14. P @ player72: Oy vey that comments section on the pneu ork poast
  15. CnC5 @ CnC5: @knofflebon lmao damn thats crazy 🤪
  16. K @ knofflebon: Oof, kriss kross “tonight’s tha night” came on randomly. Feeling so old
  17. lucas007 @ lucas007: @knofflebon Lol, So funny,
  18. K @ knofflebon: Lol, as a famous singer once said, it’s like rain on your wedding day, or a free ride when you’ve already paid….
  19. xenxra @ xenxra: @knofflebon lol
  20. Gracie5 @ Gracie5: @knofflebon thanks for sharing! Holy buckets!
Back