Post your favorite pet pic?

spacer.png
Here’s Rocco my Cavachon. He’s 14 and loves getting dirty. Also, a pic of them together. 

5AB6517D-BE81-4EAB-9BF7-2EA43497586E.jpeg

68C7334A-2A5A-47EC-9299-8A8B967DA4E4.jpeg

@Scoobs i have a regular pug and I can't go anywhere without him. I know they call them shadow  dogs.but he is extreme. My daughter wants a teacup pomeranian can they get along my pugs that has major anxiety issues. Thanks in advance love hev 

@Scoobs Sooooooo adorable!!!  Like SO ADORABLE!!!  Also, every single dog ive met with white fur is next level obsessed with getting absolutely filthy.  Its like that know white fur is terrible camouflage or something.  Anyways, they look like heaps of fun!

@Scoobs Sooooooo adorable!!!  Like SO ADORABLE!!!  Also, every single dog ive met with white fur is next level obsessed with getting absolutely filthy.  Its like that know white fur is terrible camouflage or something.  Anyways, they look like heaps of fun!
@DoomKitty that’s so true. When a white fur dog see dirt and mud the first thing they want to do is roll around in it. It makes him so happy I let him do what he wants. Lol

I just had to post a few cute pictures of my cats Shadow and Ava. They had no idea that the windows folded down in the kitchen and now think that it’s just for them. Like it was made for JUST them lol. It’s a beautiful day here. It’s crazy being towards the end of October, and it’s almost 90 degrees here in the south! 
The other picture is Shadow in her Garfield cat bed that she absolutely loves to lay in and will not share with her sister lol.

68C0821D-8FD6-4A83-926A-5684954B3198.jpeg

2E9680E9-22E8-46FF-A501-2D69B4518875.jpeg

5E2249C3-F504-4C14-80B5-0E1C5ECC51B7.jpeg

Last edited by a moderator:
@jtab they are so adorable! I love that tuxedo cat. I just call them that because they look like they are wearing one. I have one kitten that looks exactly like yours but a kitten. Because of the wildfires I have been feeding her to my husbands dismay. Including my daughters cats we have 4 cats. But I want to catch her and keep her safe. Because of the wildfires Mountain Lions are being spotted in the suburbs. And those coyotes run the streets at night with no fear. Thanks for posting. Where is your doberman want to see. Did not stay on forum crazy day still trying to catch up.   Will dm you love you Hev

Love black cats Halloween is my favorite holiday!

@jtabwhat a way to end the night! It was like a funny but pretty night time story my Grandma read to me.

Shadow is the most awesome cat in the world  Yes black cats are crazy! Shadow definitely is! I cant believe how sweetvyou are travelling over 30 states with her, letting her scratch you. You are a true Animal Lover  so am I. Both of mine had their ear clipped. That is wild, I think she thinks she's a lion. If she attacked Jabari she's crazy or fearless. 

I had no idea you were a vegetarian. I do not compare to you I only have 2and a half years.

Oh shoot Dani just called then messaged me I was loving that story now I won't let her ruin it 

Talk soon love ya ❤

@jtab I love your cats too. I wish they loved me but I'm sneezing just from looking at the pictures. When I was young I wasn't allergic then I left home and moved into a house where the owner had 6 cats. I guess I got dander overload or something after living there about a year.

They were so entertaining if nothing was going on you could just watch cats. Marcelle (the fatty), Roses (the kneedy one), Bennie( my fave, the all American Tom cat), Junie (all black), Valentino( the orange kitty and the lover), and Noodles (with 6 toes).

@ShoeLace Omg I love him... Or her? I,  90% of the time, can tell the sex of a cat by just looking at it (my wife and I will play this game with strays), so I assuming Binx is a male, but I'm not 100%.  You're cat is beautiful. That hair is amazing! So shiny and healthy. I bet Binx smells so good!

Maybe you can add to theory that all black cats are a little crazy. Does Binx have a bit of the crazy gene? Lol. All my blacks have been crazy or mean. I love them none the less.

@jtab binx is a she, but it is a little hard to tell from that picture. If you saw her around you would see the female in her for sure. And yes I can verify there is a crazy gene 😂 she is quite the spaz.

@ShoeLace Well, she is beautiful!  I've always had a thing for black cats. There is just something about them. Maybe I crave a little danger and crazy. Lol.  Glad to know that there are other crazy black kitties out there. Seems females are even more so!  Thanks for sharing. I love seeing cat pictures.

@jtab yep i agree black cats are crazy!!

@ShoeLace Omg I love him... Or her? I,  90% of the time, can tell the sex of a cat by just looking at it (my wife and I will play this game with strays), so I assuming Binx is a male, but I'm not 100%.  You're cat is beautiful. That hair is amazing! So shiny and healthy. I bet Binx smells so good!

Maybe you can add to theory that all black cats are a little crazy. Does Binx have a bit of the crazy gene? Lol. All my blacks have been crazy or mean. I love them none the less.

@2earlsyou poor thing. I have horrible allergies that came back after I got sick, I feel for you.  I grew out of them now they are out of control. But like @jtab I could never get rid of them.

@jtab thank you that was such a cute story. I was laughing so hard! To answer your question. I did get both of my cats at a Rescue Center. They both were a little older and were feral. They were both catch and release in Ohio but they kept getting hurt by other animals so the shelter took them in. Your right they all have unique personalities! Crazy Mary had two broken legs and pooped on me a lot and Sophie had medical problems her thyroid removed and my dear OC Orange Cat my favorite had his ear clipped and he sat on our porch everyday. My daughter hid him in the basement, she has a habit of hiding cats, I found out and took to the vet. I later found out from my neighbor said I thought that cat was dead he was ran over

I was like WTF my idiot redneck neighbors knew a cat was gravely injured and no one did nothing! He was expensive but worth it. Unfortunately he got outside and was bit by a coyote. We did all we could do to save him but was put to sleep. When I came back home Dani had 2 more cats. Lol! So sad you lost Ember from fleas I did not know that was possible. Good to know. But since I lost OC we keep all animals inside. Theo is horrible. I told Dani to put the litter boxes on his patio. She said I live on the 6th floor! So many cats die that way.

The only time I have not used a rescue center is when I got sick down South and the husband bought me my pug for Christmas.  

@ShoeLace what a pretty kitty. Thank you for sharing. I can spend hours watching funny cat videos.

@Pushkii it so great seeing you stick around and let us get to know you. Just from dm's I know your a great new member I have loved talking to you. Glad your here.

Much love to all Hev

PS @jtab reading up after yesterday will dm you asap. Love you brother!

@jtab love that you are so kind to animals going without to feed them. Loved your story!  I am finally watching the King Of Staten Island movie night! I did dm you. But love reading before I log out  

@Pushkiiplease post your cats! I can spend all day here looking at animals and their owners that love their animals are great  people.  Happy thread love ending my night with them.

Much love and thanks have a great night Hev

Yes I totally agree I could talk about cats all day too 🐱. I just love them!! I didn't intend to have so many but it just happened! 2 are old 9 and 11. Really chubby lumps!! Three are strays 😊

I do breed a tiny bit but by God do I vet the new homes thoroughly. Of course a major side effect of having new members to the family is I get attached to some 😂 and I keep them :)

@Pushkii I want to see your cats! We had 13 at one time we just had a litter of kittens. My Grandparents raised me when my mom went loco. But even though we do not speak I still love her, she suffers from mental illness and addiction. And is a hypochondriac. She gets 3 oxys a day and those fentanyl spring shots for breakthrough pain.

Sorry I was off subject. My Grandparents told me I put them all on a box and went to a corner intersection and had no idea what I was up to but I was only 4. I agree its so hard to give to a good family after you are attached to them.

@ShoeLace love your pit mix. I hate that they get a bad name. Most are taught to be vicious killers but my best friend I met in Middle School had a full pit dog Susie I grew up with and she was the sweetest people dog in the world. I think it is how they are raised. Anyway, thanks for sharing.it really helps getting to know members better. Any animal lover is a friend of mine!  Love Hev

Drugbuyersguide Shoutbox
  1. robert1975 @ robert1975: @CnC5 as @xenxra mentioned, they are on the international list. Somehow they are still allowed to take orders from US subscribers.
  2. xenxra @ xenxra: @CnC5 theyre on the international list
  3. CnC5 @ CnC5: @robert1975 whats v10?
  4. xenxra @ xenxra: yeah that is pretty f'd, thanks for the heads up.
  5. robert1975 @ robert1975: Even worse, they know this yet continue to take orders from the US and will not give coin back. That's fucked up.
  6. robert1975 @ robert1975: If anyone has questions about V10.... they CANNOT get anything into the USA, regardless of what they tell you. I have proof if anyone needs it.
  7. porkandbeansboy @ porkandbeansboy: I think it's safe to say that we are all grateful for this place. Everyone here on these forums that is lol. :)
  8. FunkyFlirt911 @ FunkyFlirt911: DBG new Feature unlocked :D
  9. aenima1336 @ aenima1336: Either it's a bug or he paid a lot? 🤣
  10. xenxra @ xenxra: why is groot listed five times in a row on the banner at the top?
  11. C @ Careb3ar: Stay safe everyone!
  12. H @ hillbillie: thank you DBG for keeping me safe as can be in this market!
  13. K @ knofflebon: Hope yallz havin a decent weekend
  14. P @ player72: Oy vey that comments section on the pneu ork poast
  15. CnC5 @ CnC5: @knofflebon lmao damn thats crazy 🤪
  16. K @ knofflebon: Oof, kriss kross “tonight’s tha night” came on randomly. Feeling so old
  17. lucas007 @ lucas007: @knofflebon Lol, So funny,
  18. K @ knofflebon: Lol, as a famous singer once said, it’s like rain on your wedding day, or a free ride when you’ve already paid….
  19. xenxra @ xenxra: @knofflebon lol
  20. Gracie5 @ Gracie5: @knofflebon thanks for sharing! Holy buckets!
Back