Post Your Pets

Hey Bombshell!

What beautiful beautiful sweet pics! Thank you so much for sharing.

Sorry about my meltdown on the shoutbox earlier.....i usually do not get THAT silly! Something happened today that I have been waiting a loooooooong time for. I have prayed about it every day for over a year! I am quite excited!

They are standard poodles without the queer rat faced haircut. Its been a cold winter n we section the house off so Im glad I didnt trim them much this fall. A biracial couple. God bless murica

Awww, what a cutie. That face is just too much!!!!
Yep it's just a thumbnail but I can click on it and see it bigger. Cute doggies! Are those labrodoodles?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
OMG, that pic in the chair is toooo much!!!! Yes, the pic gets big when we click on it like many others in this thread.
This above was meant for you. Im sorry. My daughters siblings. My boy has a fever.dry nose..think he ate something rotten in the woods. Syringing him sugar water and sodium potass from an IV bag in my old medic bag. He seems improved. I love him.

Last edited by a moderator:
Wow I would never have guessed straight standard poodles! I like that haircut much more than the more common queer one!

I have a question for you bombshell. Is this breed good with kids? I have a four year old. I'm going to rescue a dog soon and I'm looking into breeds that are good with kids. Plus I like the hypoallergenic aspect of this breed. I only rescue from shelters so I'd probably have to really luck out to come across these beautiful pups. I do have a lot of connections in the rescue world though so I'll have to put the word out that I'm actively looking.

qu u ote name="TealGreen" post="150693" timestamp="1428888316"]I have a question for you bombshell. Is this breed good with kids? I have a four year old. I'm going to rescue a dog soon and I'm looking into breeds that are good with kids. Plus I like the hypoallergenic aspect of this breed. I only rescue from shelters so I'd probably have to really luck out to come across these beautiful pups. I do have a lot of connections in the rescue world though so I'll have to put the word out that I'm actively looking. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

^^also this is dad. When they were weaning from their mother, they would occasionally nip at his balls. A lot of male dogs would be harmful, but he just whack a moles them with his giant paws. He gets a good laugh out of the pups. Or he did. Mommy has been fixed. She came into her own once she had her own babes. It was wonderful to watch. went into labor and while licking one of the pups clean of embryotic fluid, accidentally clicked the puppy under the couch. She was quick to wake as up as we were asleep. This is the bathroom where we had the whelping box, excuse the mess. Cant be helped. Lol

View attachment 881

I've had a bad week with one of my moggies : (... He was born with a bent tail, kind of like a hook...

Anyway, on Monday he got it trapped between the struts of one of my wrought iron garden chairs?!.. Now, he's a big cat, 15 kg's of cat!.. I watched him dragging the fucking chair round the garden as it bounced off the fences and various other garden items?!.. After a couple of minutes trying to catch him and stop him doing himself some serious damage, I had to pin him down while my dad (luckily he was present), maneuvered the chair off his bent tail... It was like holding down a rabid dog!!

It took 20 minutes to free him!!.. In this 20 minutes, while making quite possibly the worst noises I have ever heard an animal make, he sank his teeth and claws into my wrist and hand numerous times!!.. And I mean sank!! At the moment he got free, I had 2 claws stuck in my arm! My wrist swelled up to double the size and went a lovely shade of yellow?!.. My wrist still looks like I was attacked by a velociraptor!!.. Had to have 18 stitches in 3 separate wounds, a tetanus jab, a very large bandage and a weeks worth of antibiotics!.. 

Was not a pleasant scene, quite harrowing!! However, you'll all be glad to know that the aptly named 'fang' is back to his normal very placid self and hasn't bitten anyone's arm off since ; )

~P~

A bat getting bitten, there's irony for you Phrenicz! ?
Tell me about it man! I'm meant to be the biter!! ; )
​That's quite a story, you're supposed to hold them by the skin on the back of the neck the way their mother carries them... it makes them hold still.  So sorry you got hurt so badly and I've missed you Phrenzy /default_smile.png

You better get those giant, thick gloves in case he gets into any future predicaments. The kind that you see on people holding birds of prey and such. What a scene that must have been!

Love seeing all these lovely pets, my life revolves around mine and animals in general.

I'm flippin' scared to post pictures of my little bunny because I don't want to incriminate myself, for flip's sake, hate my irrational brain.

Love seeing all these lovely pets, my life revolves around mine and animals in general.

I'm flippin' scared to post pictures of my little bunny because I don't want to incriminate myself, for flip's sake, hate my irrational brain.
Get 'em posted Smoka! You're amongst friends here : )

A bat getting bitten, there's irony for you Phrenicz! ?
Tell me about it man! I'm meant to be the biter!! ; )
​That's quite a story, you're supposed to hold them by the skin on the back of the neck the way their mother carries them... it makes them hold still.  So sorry you got hurt so badly and I've missed you Phrenzy /default_smile.png
Missed you too Siouxsie Sioux ; )

You better get those giant, thick gloves in case he gets into any future predicaments. The kind that you see on people holding birds of prey and such. What a scene that must have been!
Already looking at some on eBay Twirls, just in case : )

I've had a bad week with one of my moggies : (... He was born with a bent tail, kind of like a hook...

Anyway, on Monday he got it trapped between the struts of one of my wrought iron garden chairs?!.. Now, he's a big cat, 15 kg's of cat!.. I watched him dragging the fucking chair round the garden as it bounced off the fences and various other garden items?!.. After a couple of minutes trying to catch him and stop him doing himself some serious damage, I had to pin him down while my dad (luckily he was present), maneuvered the chair off his bent tail... It was like holding down a rabid dog!!

It took 20 minutes to free him!!.. In this 20 minutes, while making quite possibly the worst noises I have ever heard an animal make, he sank his teeth and claws into my wrist and hand numerous times!!.. And I mean sank!! At the moment he got free, I had 2 claws stuck in my arm! My wrist swelled up to double the size and went a lovely shade of yellow?!.. My wrist still looks like I was attacked by a velociraptor!!.. Had to have 18 stitches in 3 separate wounds, a tetanus jab, a very large bandage and a weeks worth of antibiotics!.. 

Was not a pleasant scene, quite harrowing!! However, you'll all be glad to know that the aptly named 'fang' is back to his normal very placid self and hasn't bitten anyone's arm off since ; )

~P~
OMG phrenicz!  Thats AWFUL!  The poor baby was so scared!  I hope you went and had your wounds treated professionally!  

Your description reminded me of when working at the animal hospital, we had to put down two large rabid raccoons.  I had a bite suit and gloves though!  I had to straddle them....it sucked.  You poor things.  

1zb77ec.jpg

My beautiful Kitty /default_smile.png

Drugbuyersguide Shoutbox
  1. robert1975 @ robert1975: @CnC5 as @xenxra mentioned, they are on the international list. Somehow they are still allowed to take orders from US subscribers.
  2. xenxra @ xenxra: @CnC5 theyre on the international list
  3. CnC5 @ CnC5: @robert1975 whats v10?
  4. xenxra @ xenxra: yeah that is pretty f'd, thanks for the heads up.
  5. robert1975 @ robert1975: Even worse, they know this yet continue to take orders from the US and will not give coin back. That's fucked up.
  6. robert1975 @ robert1975: If anyone has questions about V10.... they CANNOT get anything into the USA, regardless of what they tell you. I have proof if anyone needs it.
  7. porkandbeansboy @ porkandbeansboy: I think it's safe to say that we are all grateful for this place. Everyone here on these forums that is lol. :)
  8. FunkyFlirt911 @ FunkyFlirt911: DBG new Feature unlocked :D
  9. aenima1336 @ aenima1336: Either it's a bug or he paid a lot? 🤣
  10. xenxra @ xenxra: why is groot listed five times in a row on the banner at the top?
  11. C @ Careb3ar: Stay safe everyone!
  12. H @ hillbillie: thank you DBG for keeping me safe as can be in this market!
  13. K @ knofflebon: Hope yallz havin a decent weekend
  14. P @ player72: Oy vey that comments section on the pneu ork poast
  15. CnC5 @ CnC5: @knofflebon lmao damn thats crazy 🤪
  16. K @ knofflebon: Oof, kriss kross “tonight’s tha night” came on randomly. Feeling so old
  17. lucas007 @ lucas007: @knofflebon Lol, So funny,
  18. K @ knofflebon: Lol, as a famous singer once said, it’s like rain on your wedding day, or a free ride when you’ve already paid….
  19. xenxra @ xenxra: @knofflebon lol
  20. Gracie5 @ Gracie5: @knofflebon thanks for sharing! Holy buckets!
Back