Post Your Pets

I've always hated rats and never thought of them as having personalities or anything like that until recently.  I wake up a lot throughout the night and I started noticing a rat on my bird feeder around 3 or 4am.  I would bang on the window and he would jump down and after a while it stopped.  Then recently it started again with a new rat but this one had a pure white underside and for some reason that made him cute to me.  He would get on the bird feeder early, like 8pm instead of the middle of the night and instead of getting up I would just watch him.  Then the other night he stood on the top of the feeder without climbing down and just looked and looked in the direction he had come from for the longest time and suddenly another one showed up and they both climbed down to eat together and all I could think was awwwww... he was waiting for his buddy!!!  Now I find myself looking for them and even worrying when they don't show up.

Thanks Buyer, Beachie, Roger, and Suze for sharing all of your beautiful pets.

I adore animals but sadly they don't agree with me. I have off the chart allergies. But maybe I could get along with the hairless rats?

I love to support rescues when I have the $ and seem to constantly be signing petitions for animal rights and cruelty laws.

I just love them all♡♡♡♡♡♡

Aww where'd the pic go it ain't showing? Was looking through this just now what cute animals you all have!

Here's Larry on his first birthday.  He actually wore the birthday hat all day long.

attachicon.gif
larry:bday copy.jpg
Is Larry a Maltese? Very Cute!

Is Larry a Maltese? Very Cute!
Yes he is purebred Maltese with a mother who won best in show.   I could never afford him but he was a present from my rich brother.  They only sold him as a pet because he has a pinkish nose and crooked teeth, haha  The only stipulation from my brother was that I had to name him Larry.

I'm pretty partial to mine but Larry may be the cutest dog I've ever seen! You could SO pimp him out for commercials! Ha! A career in The Industry for Larry!

Yes he is purebred Maltese with a mother who won best in show. I could never afford him but he was a present from my rich brother. They only sold him as a pet because he has a pinkish nose and crooked teeth, haha The only stipulation from my brother was that I had to name him Larry.
How old is he? I think I mentioned mine is 13 and I've had more than one person suggest I get a second pet now...before something happens to her... so it isn't like a "replacement". Mine was a gift also and is part Pom hence she has that "yip yip nibble nibble twirl twice and jump" thing going on. If I get a second one I'm staying in the toy/small size but would LOVE not to have a constant barker. She barks at everything! Is Larry a barker? I don't think I've ever been around a Maltese before.

Awwwww! Thank you, he knows it though!...

Cat number 2: Wolfie, is to follow......

That is a beautiful cat Phrenicz! I'm going to have to show these pictures to my best friend. She loves Maine coons and he looks like her old cat that passed away a few years ago. She has been looking for another with no luck. Wanna sell him? Haha.

Oh wow, fang and Wolfie look almost exactly alike! I thought it was the same cat! Are they brothers?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited by a moderator:
That is a beautiful cat Phrenicz! I'm going to have to show these pictures to my best friend. She loves Maine coons and he looks like her old cat that passed away a few years ago. She has been looking for another with no luck. Wanna sell him? Haha.Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Ha! No neither are for sale!!..

....Although???? Sometimes, when they are stood all over my dinner?!?!..

Ha! No neither are for sale!!..

....Although???? Sometimes, when they are stood all over my dinner?!?!..
I'm not sure if you saw my edit but they look alike! Are they brothers? Ha I love when cats are all up in my dinner. Not!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Drugbuyersguide Shoutbox
  1. robert1975 @ robert1975: @CnC5 as @xenxra mentioned, they are on the international list. Somehow they are still allowed to take orders from US subscribers.
  2. xenxra @ xenxra: @CnC5 theyre on the international list
  3. CnC5 @ CnC5: @robert1975 whats v10?
  4. xenxra @ xenxra: yeah that is pretty f'd, thanks for the heads up.
  5. robert1975 @ robert1975: Even worse, they know this yet continue to take orders from the US and will not give coin back. That's fucked up.
  6. robert1975 @ robert1975: If anyone has questions about V10.... they CANNOT get anything into the USA, regardless of what they tell you. I have proof if anyone needs it.
  7. porkandbeansboy @ porkandbeansboy: I think it's safe to say that we are all grateful for this place. Everyone here on these forums that is lol. :)
  8. FunkyFlirt911 @ FunkyFlirt911: DBG new Feature unlocked :D
  9. aenima1336 @ aenima1336: Either it's a bug or he paid a lot? 🤣
  10. xenxra @ xenxra: why is groot listed five times in a row on the banner at the top?
  11. C @ Careb3ar: Stay safe everyone!
  12. H @ hillbillie: thank you DBG for keeping me safe as can be in this market!
  13. K @ knofflebon: Hope yallz havin a decent weekend
  14. P @ player72: Oy vey that comments section on the pneu ork poast
  15. CnC5 @ CnC5: @knofflebon lmao damn thats crazy 🤪
  16. K @ knofflebon: Oof, kriss kross “tonight’s tha night” came on randomly. Feeling so old
  17. lucas007 @ lucas007: @knofflebon Lol, So funny,
  18. K @ knofflebon: Lol, as a famous singer once said, it’s like rain on your wedding day, or a free ride when you’ve already paid….
  19. xenxra @ xenxra: @knofflebon lol
  20. Gracie5 @ Gracie5: @knofflebon thanks for sharing! Holy buckets!
Back