Post Your Pets

Rats are smart aren't they? I know this is silly but I'm interested. Do they know their names; behave on command or anything like that? Just curious. Lol

They're super smart! I haven't taught these guys anything yet but I've seen videos on youtube of rats fetching and spinning in circles for treats. I don't think they know their names just yet, I usually don't use their names but I do have convos with them like a crazy rat lady!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Here's my baby. Her name is Meka
Beautiful dog! I fostered a husky puppy once and you definitely have to be the right owner for this breed. The howling drove me nuts. But they are such beautiful creatures!

Beautiful dog! I fostered a husky puppy once and you definitely have to be the right owner for this breed. The howling drove me nuts. But they are such beautiful creatures!

I'm kind of a dog whisperer. I've had 3 huskies now and all of them have been very well behaved. 2 of them were obedience champions. Like you said they are normally known as a difficult breed but they just take a little more work then most.

They're super smart! I haven't taught these guys anything yet but I've seen videos on youtube of rats fetching and spinning in circles for treats. I don't think they know their names just yet, I usually don't use their names but I do have convos with them like a crazy rat lady!

How cool. I thought they probably were trainable! You should teach them a trick an post a video!

I'm kind of a dog whisperer. I've had 3 huskies now and all of them have been very well behaved. 2 of them were obedience champions. Like you said they are normally known as a difficult breed but they just take a little more work then most.
This is what I like to hear. I'm a huge animal lover and advocate and it warms my heart when people are dedicated to making their pets the best they can be.

Last edited by a moderator:
Her fur looks so soft! And such pretty eyes! She is a cutie!

Eeeeeeeee! She looked like a stuffed animal!

Her fur looks so soft! And such pretty eyes! She is a cutie!
Husky's eyes come in 3 colors, Blue Brown and Amber as well as a mix of any of them. She has one blue and the other Brown with 1/8 blue. My last one had all blue and the other had one blue and one brown. I LOVE the bi-eyed ones.

OMG I LOVE LARRY!!! Is he a Scottie? He looks like the Little Caesar dog!

Husky's eyes come in 3 colors, Blue Brown and Amber as well as a mix of any of them. She has one blue and the other Brown with 1/8 blue. My last one had all blue and the other had one blue and one brown. I LOVE the bi-eyed ones.
She is beautiful!!

This is my baby with her bow falling out! She is 13!
haha, Roger, I have never seen a dog look more like a girl than yours!!  What a little lady she is.

Larry is a Maltese.  He only weighs 5lbs. but like most small dogs he thinks he's a badass big dog, lol

Last edited by a moderator:
Larry is just precious! Sadie weighs 5 lbs also. She is a mess and her attitude is just like her looks! Prissy! Ha!!

Those little dogs always think they are a lot bigger then they are. lol When it came to Spike and Chester Chester was always the boss.

Those little dogs always think they are a lot bigger then they are. lol When it came to Spike and Chester Chester was always the boss.
I know but I love big sweet dogs! The little ones are cute and all but they (mine!) are so bossy! Haha!!!

Drugbuyersguide Shoutbox
  1. robert1975 @ robert1975: @CnC5 as @xenxra mentioned, they are on the international list. Somehow they are still allowed to take orders from US subscribers.
  2. xenxra @ xenxra: @CnC5 theyre on the international list
  3. CnC5 @ CnC5: @robert1975 whats v10?
  4. xenxra @ xenxra: yeah that is pretty f'd, thanks for the heads up.
  5. robert1975 @ robert1975: Even worse, they know this yet continue to take orders from the US and will not give coin back. That's fucked up.
  6. robert1975 @ robert1975: If anyone has questions about V10.... they CANNOT get anything into the USA, regardless of what they tell you. I have proof if anyone needs it.
  7. porkandbeansboy @ porkandbeansboy: I think it's safe to say that we are all grateful for this place. Everyone here on these forums that is lol. :)
  8. FunkyFlirt911 @ FunkyFlirt911: DBG new Feature unlocked :D
  9. aenima1336 @ aenima1336: Either it's a bug or he paid a lot? 🤣
  10. xenxra @ xenxra: why is groot listed five times in a row on the banner at the top?
  11. C @ Careb3ar: Stay safe everyone!
  12. H @ hillbillie: thank you DBG for keeping me safe as can be in this market!
  13. K @ knofflebon: Hope yallz havin a decent weekend
  14. P @ player72: Oy vey that comments section on the pneu ork poast
  15. CnC5 @ CnC5: @knofflebon lmao damn thats crazy 🤪
  16. K @ knofflebon: Oof, kriss kross “tonight’s tha night” came on randomly. Feeling so old
  17. lucas007 @ lucas007: @knofflebon Lol, So funny,
  18. K @ knofflebon: Lol, as a famous singer once said, it’s like rain on your wedding day, or a free ride when you’ve already paid….
  19. xenxra @ xenxra: @knofflebon lol
  20. Gracie5 @ Gracie5: @knofflebon thanks for sharing! Holy buckets!
Back