Post Your Pets

I use the mobile and full version but always on my phone. I could probably figure it out if I used my laptop. I had to use it to figure out the avatar thingie. I'm a tech moron.

Here is my 6 month old kitten, Cannon. I don't call him by his name much lol, so he probably does't even know it. Cannon Rd was the street that he was rescued on by a valued pet society, so that's still his official name.

I am trying to link the picture from my documents, but can't find the button to do so.

This is my new baby hairless rat. His name is Harry.

743dd6d79916494123d91f2f8b12d403.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Haha. He's so ugly that he's cute. Everybody that's seen him has had the same reaction as you. My four year old hasn't met him yet but I'm hoping he thinks he's cute!

I love this rat! He's so feisty but sweet. I'm thinking about getting him a friend (another male of course) from the same rattery. Do I need to worry about them fighting or will they be instant friends?

5960de4058eb71f557cb14d7ddf5d9b0.jpg

I love this rat! He's so feisty but sweet. I'm thinking about getting him a friend (another male of course) from the same rattery. Do I need to worry about them fighting or will they be instant friends?

5960de4058eb71f557cb14d7ddf5d9b0.jpg

Hi there little Harry!

My rats are extremely territorial and fight if put together. They are all girls. (I blame the rat with hair being racist. )

My rats are extremely territorial and fight if put together. They are all girls. (I blame the rat with hair being racist. )
Really? You have to keep them separate? That would defeat the whole purpose of me getting a second rat. In the past, I've had up to 3-4 in the same cage. I'm going to ask the girl that runs the rattery. She has some hairless babies that will be ready in a few weeks.

Perhaps it's because they are different breeds....or just assholes. They are very affectionate with people, just not each other

Maybe that's it. I've only had the breeds with hair in the past and never had any problems. I'm thinking I better stick to a hairless.

My favorite rat ever was a black female. She was so sweet and loved to play with my dog. When I sold my house, the lady who bought it asked if she could have them and I had so much going on, I left them. I regret that.

My hairless rat bullies my dog. **giggle fit** my dog is a very sturdy pit and it's absurdly terrified of little rat face. If she sees the dog she charges and starts slapping her with her ridiculously tiny paws. The dog just sees her and starts whimpering with her tail between her legs. My dog is so aggressive with other animals. No idea why she thinks the rat is the boogeyman.

That's hilarious. My dog is a pit too and is selectively aggressive with other dogs yet she's been bff's with my rats and ferrets.

What is the life span of y'all rats? Just curious. I've never known anyone with a pet rat! I can't believe I'm about to say this but it is cute! Ha!!!

Drugbuyersguide Shoutbox
  1. robert1975 @ robert1975: @CnC5 as @xenxra mentioned, they are on the international list. Somehow they are still allowed to take orders from US subscribers.
  2. xenxra @ xenxra: @CnC5 theyre on the international list
  3. CnC5 @ CnC5: @robert1975 whats v10?
  4. xenxra @ xenxra: yeah that is pretty f'd, thanks for the heads up.
  5. robert1975 @ robert1975: Even worse, they know this yet continue to take orders from the US and will not give coin back. That's fucked up.
  6. robert1975 @ robert1975: If anyone has questions about V10.... they CANNOT get anything into the USA, regardless of what they tell you. I have proof if anyone needs it.
  7. porkandbeansboy @ porkandbeansboy: I think it's safe to say that we are all grateful for this place. Everyone here on these forums that is lol. :)
  8. FunkyFlirt911 @ FunkyFlirt911: DBG new Feature unlocked :D
  9. aenima1336 @ aenima1336: Either it's a bug or he paid a lot? 🤣
  10. xenxra @ xenxra: why is groot listed five times in a row on the banner at the top?
  11. C @ Careb3ar: Stay safe everyone!
  12. H @ hillbillie: thank you DBG for keeping me safe as can be in this market!
  13. K @ knofflebon: Hope yallz havin a decent weekend
  14. P @ player72: Oy vey that comments section on the pneu ork poast
  15. CnC5 @ CnC5: @knofflebon lmao damn thats crazy 🤪
  16. K @ knofflebon: Oof, kriss kross “tonight’s tha night” came on randomly. Feeling so old
  17. lucas007 @ lucas007: @knofflebon Lol, So funny,
  18. K @ knofflebon: Lol, as a famous singer once said, it’s like rain on your wedding day, or a free ride when you’ve already paid….
  19. xenxra @ xenxra: @knofflebon lol
  20. Gracie5 @ Gracie5: @knofflebon thanks for sharing! Holy buckets!
Back