Post Your Pets

1ce6c7f4daf791880f99bbe10ea20ff1.jpg

This is my adorably ugly hairless rat that I had to chase around trying to get a picture of her. I had to offer her a piece of my granola bar to get her to hold still long enough. She is currently trying to push the buttons on my phone to help. She looks creepy but she's very sweet and friendly.

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm too afraid of the spider to get close enough to take a pic. I'll have my boyfriend get one soon so you can all see the hairy minion of hell.

Ha! Aaaaaw, look at your little Rat!! It's all wrinkled and stuff, looks like you've shaved all but it's pointy head :-)

It is the ugliest little thing! You can't see it in the pic really but it's eyes bulge out of its head, its all wrinkly, and you can see its spine. I bought it because I felt so sorry for it. Noone was going to buy that poor weird looking thing. So I did! She's so sweet and well behaved. That blanket is her blanky and we lay it over the furniture when we let her out and she always stays on it. She never pees or poos anywhere but her cage. Her only bad habit is she tries to steal any objects she finds interesting.

It is the ugliest little thing! You can't see it in the pic really but it's eyes bulge out of its head, its all wrinkly, and you can see its spine. I bought it because I felt so sorry for it. Noone was going to buy that poor weird looking thing. So I did! She's so sweet and well behaved. That blanket is her blanky and we lay it over the furniture when we let her out and she always stays on it. She never pees or poos anywhere but her cage. Her only bad habit is she tries to steal any objects she finds interesting.
I like her, I'd have done the same thing... One of my cat's was the runt and born with a freakishly broken tail, that's why I picked him....

Awwww i love rats! They are so smart! The only bad thing is their life span! I have five dogs, a cat, two ferrets and a bunch of fish.

Awww I love Lilith. I have a dog named Lilith....for the succubus. This girl DOES like spiders and snakes. My ball python is Snakey-do-little.

Ok so I guess it is apparent that I love all animals. I suppose that may be why I am in veterinary school. One year left!

Ok so I guess it is apparent that I love all animals. I suppose that may be why I am in veterinary school. One year left!
I think a love of animals tells me all I need to know about people. In fact, I don't trust anyone who doesn't like animals...

I think a love of animals tells me all I need to know about people. In fact, I don't trust anyone who doesn't like animals...
/default_sad.png  I don't love animals.  We have a dog, a python, a spider, two rats, and a tortoise at my house.  That's just what we currently have.  In the last 10 years we've probably had another six or so animals.  Most of the time I hate having pets and only allow it for the kids because I love them.  It always stresses me out to have extra things to worry about taking care of.  Until poor little ugly naked rat I never bonded with any of our pets.  To me they are just extra things I have to worry about feeding, cleaning, and taking care of their medical needs.  Craig thinks it's hysterical how much I play with, spoil, and luv the little deformed rat when I haven't ever liked any of our "cute" animals.  Little naked rat is my buddy though and I find she helps soothe my nerves when I'm upset rather than giving me new things to be upset about like our other pets.

And yes, my pet doesn't have a name!   I just coo random things at her like "little ratty-rat face" and "poor little naked thing".  I have no idea why I haven't named her yet.  All the kids pets have names.  Craig's spider has a name!  I call the other rat "bad, racist rat"  because it's mean to my poor rat in a clearly racial manner and commits hate crimes against my good rat.  She thinks she's all special cause she has hair and eyes that don't bulge out of her head.  Snobby, evil rat.

*my kids named my rat Chloe but I never, ever call her that.

Last edited by a moderator:
See, you do love animals, hence the rat calming story and the fact you rescued your lovely 'odd' looking rat from the pet shop. It's just the stress of caring for them that you don't like?! That's a different cup of tea that is WP :-)

Yeah, that pretty much is it.  I like animals that aren't my responsibility.  However, after a couple pets have died getting pets now stresses me way out.  I don't like to emotionally bond with them either.  We lost a dog a few years ago and the kids all cried for a week!  I had endless panic attacks trying to soothe them and things just really sucked.  Until my sweet lil rat it's been years and years since I let myself get close to the pets.  

And yes, my pet doesn't have a name!   I just coo random things at her like "little ratty-rat face" and "poor little naked thing".  I have no idea why I haven't named her yet.  All the kids pets have names.  Craig's spider has a name!  I call the other rat "bad, racist rat"  because it's mean to my poor rat in a clearly racial manner and commits hate crimes against my good rat.  She thinks she's all special cause she has hair and eyes that don't bulge out of her head.  Snobby, evil rat.

*my kids named my rat Chloe but I never, ever call her that.
In a clearly racial manner? Baaaahahahahahahahah! I just spit red sauce all over my ipad. Thanks!

Yeah, that pretty much is it. I like animals that aren't my responsibility. However, after a couple pets have died getting pets now stresses me way out. I don't like to emotionally bond with them either. We lost a dog a few years ago and the kids all cried for a week! I had endless panic attacks trying to soothe them and things just really sucked. Until my sweet lil rat it's been years and years since I let myself get close to the pets.
Okay,so there was this Golden Girl episode where Dorothy swears she hates dogs. But she really doesnt. The last words of th epe isode are by Betty White (playing Rose) saying to Dorothy....."that's dog love in your eye!". You are Dorothy. Pants on fire. Lol!

Last edited:
I dont like people who dont like animals either. I think they are deranged....severely. You MUST like animals cuz I like you WP! So there!

Drugbuyersguide Shoutbox
  1. robert1975 @ robert1975: @CnC5 as @xenxra mentioned, they are on the international list. Somehow they are still allowed to take orders from US subscribers.
  2. xenxra @ xenxra: @CnC5 theyre on the international list
  3. CnC5 @ CnC5: @robert1975 whats v10?
  4. xenxra @ xenxra: yeah that is pretty f'd, thanks for the heads up.
  5. robert1975 @ robert1975: Even worse, they know this yet continue to take orders from the US and will not give coin back. That's fucked up.
  6. robert1975 @ robert1975: If anyone has questions about V10.... they CANNOT get anything into the USA, regardless of what they tell you. I have proof if anyone needs it.
  7. porkandbeansboy @ porkandbeansboy: I think it's safe to say that we are all grateful for this place. Everyone here on these forums that is lol. :)
  8. FunkyFlirt911 @ FunkyFlirt911: DBG new Feature unlocked :D
  9. aenima1336 @ aenima1336: Either it's a bug or he paid a lot? 🤣
  10. xenxra @ xenxra: why is groot listed five times in a row on the banner at the top?
  11. C @ Careb3ar: Stay safe everyone!
  12. H @ hillbillie: thank you DBG for keeping me safe as can be in this market!
  13. K @ knofflebon: Hope yallz havin a decent weekend
  14. P @ player72: Oy vey that comments section on the pneu ork poast
  15. CnC5 @ CnC5: @knofflebon lmao damn thats crazy 🤪
  16. K @ knofflebon: Oof, kriss kross “tonight’s tha night” came on randomly. Feeling so old
  17. lucas007 @ lucas007: @knofflebon Lol, So funny,
  18. K @ knofflebon: Lol, as a famous singer once said, it’s like rain on your wedding day, or a free ride when you’ve already paid….
  19. xenxra @ xenxra: @knofflebon lol
  20. Gracie5 @ Gracie5: @knofflebon thanks for sharing! Holy buckets!
Back