Post Your Pets

Crixus is a cool name, are you a fan of the show Spartacus by chance?

MSD, your Blue look A LOT like my 16 year old cat that passed fairly recently.
I'm sorry, H. I know how hard that is. I lost this guy in July. He was 20. My Gatsby. He was an amazing soul. He could sense things about people and would stay close to them until he felt they were safe. Years ago, when I was still in college and brought him home with me for the summer, he would scratch on my bedroom door like crazy to get me to open it. And when I did, he'd make a beeline to my Mom's room and get in bed with her and snuggle up to her left side. Night after night after night. This went on for months. Later, she came to find out she had breast cancer in that breast. Once she had the cancer removed, he was content to stay in my room at night and sleep with me.

When I went through some emotionally rough times and cried a lot - he was right there, nuzzling my face and staying close til my tears stopped.

etuza9e3.jpg

My 16 year old who passed away peacefully in early December. He was always too hungry for his own good and getting into things he shouldn't have /default_laugh.png

image.jpg
Is he eating Pirate's Booty? And you're right. He and Blue could have been siblings. Or maybe he was her father. (She's not that old - I'm guessing she's about 7 now. She was an adult cat when I adopted her)

Haha, I had already eaten the bag and he got his face stuck in there trying to get to the crumbs in the bottom.  I have a video of it on my phone as well, but not sure how I could post it without uploading it to youtube.

I'm sorry, H. I know how hard that is. I lost this guy in July. He was 20. My Gatsby. He was an amazing soul. He could sense things about people and would stay close to them until he felt they were safe. Years ago, when I was still in college and brought him home with me for the summer, he would scratch on my bedroom door like crazy to get me to open it. And when I did, he'd make a beeline to my Mom's room and get in bed with her and snuggle up to her left side. Night after night after night. This went on for months. Later, she came to find out she had breast cancer in that breast. Once she had the cancer removed, he was content to stay in my room at night and sleep with me.

When I went through some emotionally rough times and cried a lot - he was right there, nuzzling my face and staying close til my tears stopped.

etuza9e3.jpg
I heart Gatsby and his healing powers.

I heart Gatsby.

I love you Gatsby.

Oh I'm sure it is. Blood and Sand is probably my favorite season of any show I've ever watched. Just epic.
LOVED that; watched it with my grown kids and wifey.  The kids were uncomfortable.   /default_rolleyes.gif  /default_laugh.png

I was going to upload a pic, but not enough room. An Irish Wolfhound.
You could use a free image hosting site if you want. There a lot of good ones out there, but postimage.org is nice because there is no registration required.
And another Spartacus fan, excellent! Your kids were probably only uncomfortable because they were watching it with you and your wife in the same room /default_laugh.png. I know I'd be a little uncomfortable watching some of those scenes with my folks.

Last edited by a moderator:
You could use a free image hosting site if you want. There a lot of good ones out there, but postimage.org is nice because there is no registration required.

And another Spartacus fan, excellent! Your kids were probably only uncomfortable because they were watching it with you and your wife in the same room /default_laugh.png. I know I'd be a little uncomfortable watching some of those scenes with my folks.
I'm sure!!!  My mother (RIP) went to see some movie with the biddies club, back in the day that was fairly risque.  Came home and told me "Gloria said it has been 7,312 days since I have seen a penis, ..."  With that heavy Cuban accent, you can just imagine.  

I'll try the site.

The nightly feeding frenzy we call "snack in a bowl".... God help me /default_blink.png

How many cars do you have? Are they all indoor kitties?
Several cars /default_happy.png .... 19 cats.... yes, all indoor.  18 are reformed ferals, rescues or adoptions from shelters.  We have one purebred Snow Bengal. 

Several cars /default_happy.png .... 19 cats.... yes, all indoor. 18 are reformed ferals, rescues or adoptions from shelters. We have one purebred Snow Bengal.
Ooooooh, take a pic of the Snow Bengal for us.

19, that's a couple. Lol. Do they all sleep with you? ;)

Ooooooh, take a pic of the Snow Bengal for us.

19, that's a couple. Lol. Do they all sleep with you? /default_wink.png
No.  Not allowed in our bedroom.  They have the basement and the loft as their "territory".  This is Eli, our Bengal.

Drugbuyersguide Shoutbox
  1. robert1975 @ robert1975: @CnC5 as @xenxra mentioned, they are on the international list. Somehow they are still allowed to take orders from US subscribers.
  2. xenxra @ xenxra: @CnC5 theyre on the international list
  3. CnC5 @ CnC5: @robert1975 whats v10?
  4. xenxra @ xenxra: yeah that is pretty f'd, thanks for the heads up.
  5. robert1975 @ robert1975: Even worse, they know this yet continue to take orders from the US and will not give coin back. That's fucked up.
  6. robert1975 @ robert1975: If anyone has questions about V10.... they CANNOT get anything into the USA, regardless of what they tell you. I have proof if anyone needs it.
  7. porkandbeansboy @ porkandbeansboy: I think it's safe to say that we are all grateful for this place. Everyone here on these forums that is lol. :)
  8. FunkyFlirt911 @ FunkyFlirt911: DBG new Feature unlocked :D
  9. aenima1336 @ aenima1336: Either it's a bug or he paid a lot? 🤣
  10. xenxra @ xenxra: why is groot listed five times in a row on the banner at the top?
  11. C @ Careb3ar: Stay safe everyone!
  12. H @ hillbillie: thank you DBG for keeping me safe as can be in this market!
  13. K @ knofflebon: Hope yallz havin a decent weekend
  14. P @ player72: Oy vey that comments section on the pneu ork poast
  15. CnC5 @ CnC5: @knofflebon lmao damn thats crazy 🤪
  16. K @ knofflebon: Oof, kriss kross “tonight’s tha night” came on randomly. Feeling so old
  17. lucas007 @ lucas007: @knofflebon Lol, So funny,
  18. K @ knofflebon: Lol, as a famous singer once said, it’s like rain on your wedding day, or a free ride when you’ve already paid….
  19. xenxra @ xenxra: @knofflebon lol
  20. Gracie5 @ Gracie5: @knofflebon thanks for sharing! Holy buckets!
Back